Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Female Lecturer Slumps During Lectures At The Nigerian Law School, Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Lecturer Slumps During Lectures At The Nigerian Law School, Lagos (2040 Views)

My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! / Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard / Meet Nike Okundaye Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Lecturer Slumps During Lectures At The Nigerian Law School, Lagos by Kaymisola(f): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pandemonium broke out in the Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos in the early hours of today when one of their female lecturers slumped while lecturing her class.
My source authoritatively tells me that she passed out while taking her class of over a thousand on 'criminal litigation' course.
Immediately she slumped, her students rallied round her, carried her out of well air conditioned class to the clinic.
"Everyone was alarmed, confused, some students were even crying...it took a while before the tense atmophere was calmed!"
The reason for "her collapse" is yet to be ascertained but she's since been revived and she is now responding to treatment!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/female-lecturers-slumps-during-lectures.html?m=1
Re: Female Lecturer Slumps During Lectures At The Nigerian Law School, Lagos by olumide098(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
eeyar sorry......guess the atmosphere is not condusive for her or she can be pregnant or whether she didnt eat anything before lecturing or or or ............etc
Re: Female Lecturer Slumps During Lectures At The Nigerian Law School, Lagos by persistenc(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thank God
Re: Female Lecturer Slumps During Lectures At The Nigerian Law School, Lagos by pheyikemi: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thk God those stdnts didn't take their time taking pictures of her slumped figure but had d sense to carry her to d clinic asap.

(1) (Reply)

9 Success Tips For Poor Students Who Desire Academic Excellence / Preparation For Life (pfl) / The Polytechnic Ibadan SUG President Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.