Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer (779 Views)

Do You Know That Electricity Was Invented By NIGERIANS? / African Time: Who Invented This Phrase? / Gbam! - Who Invented It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer by bilms(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sixteen Principal Odu
Name 1 2 3 4
Ogbe I I I I
Oyẹku II II II II
Iwori II I I II
Odi I II II I
Irosun I I II II
Iwọnrin II II I I
Ọbara I II II II
Ọkanran II II II I
Ogunda I I I II
Ọsa II I I I
Ika II I II II
Oturupọn II II I II
Otura I II I I
Irẹtẹ I I II I
Ọsẹ I II I II
Ofun II I II I

nl look at the analysis above. Does it make any sense to you? Compare with the binary figure you were thought in the school. It’s the understanding of the binary figure that allows Microsoft developed the Excel spread sheet.Excel maintains 15 figures in its numbers, but they are not always accurate: the bottom line should be the same as the top line. Of course, 1 + x − 1 = x. The discrepancy indicates the error. All errors but the last are beyond the 15-th decimal.

Whereas the Odu Ifa makes a perfect ordering of 16 figures. The top line is 4 and the bottom line is 16. Can you see the amazing intelligence of an African man which the European made us to jettisoned? We would have developed the computer long before the white knew anything about it. It is the above illustrations of the Odu that guarded the Egyptian Geometricians to build the Pyramids

Your problem with Ifa is because you assume it to only mean the oracle, or you mixed the oracle and the divination together. Let me say it to you that all the knowledge of Moses about God were derived from the Ifa. Ifa is the same as the Bible Ephod!

I have discovered amazing facts and new information in my study of Ifa divination. One of the best ways for our self discovery is to rediscover our original thought and spiritualism, which Ifa represents perfectly and return back to them. Our understanding the cosmos and our peculiar interpretations of the universe finds relevance in Ifa. i will advise you all to take time to study few research works on Ifa to know where we got it wrong and why we are lagging behind in science and technology. Try and free your mind from straight jacket colonial brain washing that believes everything about Africa is evil.
Re: How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer by FRR1: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
I couldn't understand a thing. Sorry. Prolly, my brain is saturated LOL
Re: How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
It would have made some sense if the OP said "how Yoruba's would have invented computers . . ."
Not saying that i understand what you are smoking though undecided
Re: How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer by FRR1: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
ifyalways: It would have made some sense if the OP said "how Yoruba's would have invented computers . . ."
I thought my head was wobbling. Since another person couldn't understand, then I will pity myself a little LOL
Re: How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer by FRR1: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
ifyalways: It would have made some sense if the OP said "how Yoruba's would have invented computers . . ."
The first thing I observed was the dots on the letters. Yeah, that would have been a better title.
Re: How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer by bilms(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yoruba's are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Would Have Invented Computer by bilms(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Can the mod pls take it to front page

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of "KOLANUT" In Traditional Marriages? / Depression Caused By Parents Leading To drastic measures / Being Equally Yoked- The Osu/ohu Caste System Of The Igbo Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.