Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Helen Paul, Uti And Jara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul, Uti And Jara (3075 Views)

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Uti And Muna Make One Fine Couple! / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul, Uti And Jara by Tee13(f): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hello my People, I notice that not much is been said here about the programme JARA and the presenters UTI NWACHUKWU and HELEN PAUL.

Personally I enjoy the programme and I like the creativity of Uti and Helen as regards dress code on every presentation. I enjoy the gists, the gossips, Helen's Shakara etc, etc.

Do you watch JARA, what do you have to say?

Re: Helen Paul, Uti And Jara by Tee13(f): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
If you are Jara Fan, pls post your comment here.
Re: Helen Paul, Uti And Jara by kay9(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
OP, I'm half-tempted to tell u that Akpors joke about the teacher who asked for all stewpid students in her class to stand up... grin

But yeah, i do luv Jara. Helen's spontaneity is simply magically; she and Uti totally complement each other on that show.
Re: Helen Paul, Uti And Jara by sholay2011(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
I also love the programme. Helen is like the fire while Uti acts like the water to moderate its flames.
Re: Helen Paul, Uti And Jara by slimyem: 12:28am On Mar 13, 2013
They both appear like they are trying too hard..
I prefer to hear Helen talk than watch her on screenundecided
Re: Helen Paul, Uti And Jara by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2013
I miss jara no b small
Re: Helen Paul, Uti And Jara by Tee13(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
sholay2011: I also love the programme. Helen is like the fire while Uti acts like the water to moderate its flames.

shocked

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Did Not Donate N7million For OJB Jezreel’s Kidney Treatment. / Boy Shows, Off Shrien, Lot Of Dollars On Facebook / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.