Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ (2878 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo / Mercy Johnson On Set Of "Dumebi Goes To School" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by Netnews: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nollywood very popular actress Mercy Johnson has again added to a profile a prestigious best actress award in the comedy category for her role in the hilarious comedy movie ‘Dumebi the Dirty girl’.

The new mother of a new born baby was not spotted on the red carpet of the 2013 African magic viewers choice award which took place on saturday at Eko hotel in lagos.

Veteran Actress Patience Uzokwor alias Mama G received the award for her.It seems Mercy Johnson hasn’t returned to the country from the US.

read more: http:///entertainment/mercy-johnson-wins-best-actress-award-w.html

Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by kubumilano(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
1st to comment dancing Gangnam style

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 12, 2013
Men dat movie tight like Thailand , he b like watin dem cook with ajinamoto , tumb up mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 12, 2013
kubumilano: 1st to comment dancing Gangnam style
Must u let us know u just escaped from psychiatric. U no get money no mean say mk u no get sense, mk una no hide dis post so that mk him dey shame and dis first to comment tin must stop, no b kindergarten we dey here, majority of us na o level holder or higher.
Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by Awelechukwu16(f): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2013
I love that movie. You deserve the award and more. I love you
Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by damep: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by adisa204(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
remember watchin d movie,it made ma mum love her moe.especially dis quote :dumebi,dey have cheat u again ohhhhhh;so hilarious
den i confirmed she s really really talented
Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by greedie1(f): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
she deserves it
Re: Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ by ATMC(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dumebiii, i forget him for taxi! I forget him for taxi o

(1) (Reply)

Skiibii Manyana: Quick Facts You Should Know About The Five Star Artiste / Have You Seen Koredo Bello’s Look Alike? / D'banj Looks Cutie As He Takes A Walk On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.