Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France (78757 Views)

2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Msc, Phd And Undergraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Lekubumber: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2013
Fellow netizens, is there any current update on PTDF?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by annfeliks(f): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Schelube: @ segunmike,By now you suppose to have gotten admission because even if your pass the PTDF test, during screening PTDF will screen you out cos you have to show evidence of admission
please shed more light on this your write up because I don't know how one can obtain admission. Is it post graduate admission or wat? *confused*
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wen is d date?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Lekubumber: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
annfeliks: please shed more light on this your write up because I don't know how one can obtain admission. Is it post graduate admission or wat? *confused*

part of d requirement for application for scholarship was that u shld hav an admission letter frm any UK university (dat is if u ar applying for MSC or PHD). U ar supposed to hav an admission letter by now coz if PTDF is going to commence d 2013/2014 process, they wld b no time 2 giv u full assistance. PTDF is so far d best scholarship funding unit in Nigeria, and I believe they ar doing everytin they can, else, it is not there fault. They hav been complaining of recent and hav been pleading wit FG to release funds. If worst comes to worse, we wld hav to differ admissions to january.

Me, personally, I refused to sign a 3 years bond with CBN and took to lecturing so as 2 qualify 4 PHD.
I have tasted PTDF scholarship. It is one of d best tin that can happen to u in dis failed system. We are getting signals dat tinz wld happen next week( although d intel is frm a junior staff).
D best we can do now is encourage dem via media and pray 4 dem. God dey.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. BY SEPTEMBER WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT OUR DEPARTURE TO OUR VARIOUS SCHOOLS. LETS PRAY ON FOR PTDF AND ITS MANAGEMENT. I LEARNT THE FG RELEASED FUNDS ALREADY SO I BELIEVE THEY ARE PLANING FOR THE TEST AND OTHER ARRANGEMENTS AS WE SPEAK.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by SegunMike(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Schelube: @ segunmike,By now you suppose to have gotten admission because even if your pass the PTDF test, during screening PTDF will screen you out cos you have to show evidence of admission

Okay. Thanks for the Info, I am just about to receive mine in few days , I just wanted to be sure.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
We Hope 2 hear from dem.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by RichieJP: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
wonderful! Yes, for the engine guys especially please remember to start the application for your ATAS, as there won't be much time to do so afterwards. Even if you can't apply for it, go online and find out from your school how to apply for ATAS, that is of course if you will need one.Get acquainted with the processes involved so that by then you wouldn't be altogether new to the procedure.God bless us, and help the management of PTDF come up with a promising decision, as this is the only way for the humble guys like us to get to witness an oversea education.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
RichieJP: wonderful! Yes, for the engine guys especially please remember to start the application for your ATAS, as there won't be much time to do so afterwards. Even if you can't apply for it, go online and find out from your school how to apply for ATAS, that is of course if you will need one.Get acquainted with the processes involved so that by then you wouldn't be altogether new to the procedure.God bless us, and help the management of PTDF come up with a promising decision, as this is the only way for the humble guys like us to get to witness an oversea education.
we hope so.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by annfeliks(f): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2013
SegunMike:

Okay. Thanks for the Info, I am just about to receive mine in few days , I just wanted to be sure.
pls how do I go about obtaining my own admission letter. The processes involved
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eddyland: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Not trying to sound pessimistic but just trying to be factual. I think if PTDF fails to call for the test come next week 24th of this month,then it will be high time to kiss the 2013/2014 OSS goodbye, because I cant foresee any magic again PTDF will perform to meet up the deadline and resumption date of UK schools, but we hope that at this eleventh hour, surprise will spring up and the test will be written next week, because after next week, no way again. This is the final week of keeping fingers crossed. It is a fact
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
24th August is the only miracle date we have

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Schelube: 24th August is the only miracle date we have
we hope to hear from PTDF.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't think their is going to be any test this month seems very unlikely..................because if they don't have enough money to do the test am sure they won't have the sponsorship funds as well
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
the test will still hold against all odds. Atleast we hard that a white paper has been signed and the fund had been reimbursed. lets allow the fund perfect their logistics for the conduct of the test while we prepare harder. God help us .
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Don't get me wrong am not saying that their isn't going to be a test, I just don't think sept is possible only because it's tight, they may shift it until January. I don't have any confirmed sources but it just seems so, because I don't think a govt agency would do everything sharp sharp....definitely not in Naija but then again I could be wrong
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
modash: Don't get me wrong am not saying that their isn't going to be a test, I just don't think sept is possible only because it's tight, they may shift it until January. I don't have any confirmed sources but it just seems so, because I don't think a govt agency would do everything sharp sharp....definitely not in Naija but then again I could be wrong
i got you my friend but from the interview with ES said that everything will be conducted and completed n three wks . if the ES said that and you know he is an elderly man he meant it and God will help him and the member of staff to be able to fulfill their obligation. i have not seen the video clip of the interview but our friends on this trend that followed the interview said they heard him say so but i wll get the clip on youtube and will see it myself. but the issue is if he said three wks then we still ve 24th and 31st. also i want to ask that this talk about moving the test to january where did you get that from . the school i aplied to dont ve their session start by january so i dont knw if schools n the uk actually do. or do they? pls dont let us be doubtful about this if the ES said that lets us pray on for him and his team. evrything will be alright
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:
i got you my friend but from the interview with ES said that everything will be conducted and completed n three wks . if the ES said that and you know he is an elderly man he meant it and God will help him and the member of staff to be able to fulfill their obligation. i have not seen the video clip of the interview but our friends on this trend that followed the interview said they heard him say so but i wll get the clip on youtube and will see it myself. but the issue is if he said three wks then we still ve 24th and 31st. also i want to ask that this talk about moving the test to january where did you get that from . the school i aplied to dont ve their session start by january so i dont knw if schools n the uk actually do. or do they? pls dont let us be doubtful about this if the ES said that lets us pray on for him and his team. evrything will be alright
we hope 2 hear frm den in tym.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
This thread should be moved to the joke section.
The ES said they will complete the process in 3 weeks and you believe him? Please, when did the so called ES say this? Please, we are Nigerians. Let's be realistic. Trust Nigerians, the people going for PTDF this year are already packing their bags. They will soon be on their way to the UK.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Assalaffiy: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2013
cmega123: This thread should be moved to the joke section.
The ES said they will complete the process in 3 weeks and you believe him? Please, when did the so called ES say this? Please, we are Nigerians. Let's be realistic. Trust Nigerians, the people going for PTDF this year are already packing their bags. They will soon be on their way to the UK.
True talk,wen people comment here with prayer,I started wondering if I wont be tagged an Atheist,anyway God bless Nigeria,God bless PTDF and God bless we all.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Assalaffiy:
True talk,wen people comment here with prayer,I started wondering if I wont be tagged an Atheist,anyway God bless Nigeria,God bless PTDF and God bless we all.
Aameen.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by JAYJAYPREXY: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Assalaffiy:
MY FRIEND HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING THAT GOD CANT DO? WHY IS IT THAT IT IS THIS VERY YEAR PTDF IS SAYING THAT THERE IS NO CASH. I AM ONLY SAYING THAT THE MONEY IS EVERLY THERE SO THE DIVINE GOD TOUCH THE PTDF MANAGEMENT AND THE FG SO THAT THEY CAN FULFILL THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. PTDF BY GODS GRACE WILL HOLD AND AWARD THE SCHLARSHIP BECAUSE YOU ARE INVOLVED AND I AM INVOLVED. THIS IS OUR TIME THIS YEAR 2013 AND IT WILL NOT PASS US BY . IF I CAN NOT USE AKS LIKE THSE THAT USE THEM I AM SURE THE GOD THAT IS EXTREMELY POWERFUL CAN FIX THE ISSUES AT PTDF AND AWARD YOU AND I THE SCHOLARSHIP THIS YEAR. I BELIEVE IN GOD AND HE WILL FIX THIS

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
My God is able & thru him I can achieve great things. I believe things will start happening in few days because PTDF will like to protect their image
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by modash(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.........I can't see how their going to make sept, besides I don't think anybody has verified the just about things been done in 3 weeks so it's still just jist
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2013
The truth is that the chances of PTDF awarding overseas scholarship this year is very slim.If u can't make it with PTDF this year does not mean u can't make it next year,there are other oppurtunities out there.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2013
For more enquiry about 2013 OSS exam date,send mails to training@ptdf.gov.ng. PTDF should know that its getting late. For those that have not gotten admission till now, I suggest you should forget about the preparation and writing of test cos PTDF won't give you scholarship without admission.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Assalaffiy: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
I understand the passion with which we agitated for this test,but lest we forget,the OSS MSc is to train indigenous manpower needed in the oil and gas industry at present FOR THE MAIN TIME and subsequently trained them at home which cost less,The trained hands are back wandering the streets and idle cause the industry is not absorbing them,perhaps they are supersaturated with this OSS MSc scholar!!!.The present OSS MSc scholar are lamenting on delayed payment of allowance and the fate which awaits them,these couple with the financial challenges the establishment is facing as is common with all federal parast. in the richest oil producing country in africa-a word is enough for the wise
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eddyland: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Assalaffiy: I understand the passion with which we agitated for this test,but lest we forget,the OSS MSc is to train indigenous manpower needed in the oil and gas industry at present FOR THE MAIN TIME and subsequently trained them at home which cost less,The trained hands are back wandering the streets and idle cause the industry is not absorbing them,perhaps they are supersaturated with this OSS MSc scholar!!!.The present OSS MSc scholar are lamenting on delayed payment of allowance and the fate which awaits them,these couple with the financial challenges the establishment is facing as is common with all federal parast. in the richest oil producing country in africa-a word is enough for the wise
Whether the trained one's are back home wondering like wonderland or not, there is nothing on earth that should warrant this break in transmission(in communication gap) between PTDF and this year prospective scholars. What is there to pass common information and notify the prospective scholars that the test will still be held or not. I have said it before that Nigeria is the only country that anything can happen and nobody will be punished for their inactions. If to say na Yankee weh this kind thing happen like this, all the 2013 prospective scholars for don hammer, because this is a great misconduct from those that call themselves government abi government parastal. It is a shame that if ordinary to tell people whether exam will hold or not is a problem in this country, I begin to wonder how the government will be capable of tackling herculean tasks like let say generating 10,000MW of electricity and other task. Just smh for Naija
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Assalaffiy: I understand the passion with which we agitated for this test,but lest we forget,the OSS MSc is to train indigenous manpower needed in the oil and gas industry at present FOR THE MAIN TIME and subsequently trained them at home which cost less,The trained hands are back wandering the streets and idle cause the industry is not absorbing them,perhaps they are supersaturated with this OSS MSc scholar!!!.The present OSS MSc scholar are lamenting on delayed payment of allowance and the fate which awaits them,these couple with the financial challenges the establishment is facing as is common with all federal parast. in the richest oil producing country in africa-a word is enough for the wise
sure.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Thanks @abbakacici for the good work you are doing here.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2013
We can't blame PTDF that much. The main cause of the delay (funding) is beyond their responsibility.
The FG should wake up to theirs.
Let us hope they respond soon.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by eddyland: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Olsey: We can't blame PTDF that much. The main cause of the delay (funding) is beyond their responsibility.
The FG should wake up to theirs.
Let us hope they respond soon.
it is my own fault den 4 nt being able 2 inform ppl wel on whts on ground, who ar d FG? Hav u 4gontn dt ptdf is a major parastatal of d FG. NNPC,Ptdf,NCDSC,FRSN,SON,PHCN,BON nd oda FG ministries,Agencys incuding d 3 main arms of govmt ar all Fedral government as far as am concern. Evn Gudluk,Mark nd Tambuwal do make statements dat if d FG wil do dis or dat. I den begin 2 wonder who rily are dis FG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.