Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France (78749 Views)

2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Msc, Phd And Undergraduate Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2013
There goes PTDF. Combining two sets and postponing the funding till September 2014.
http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/10/20142015-ptdf-scholarship-scheme.html
I pause to wonder if they realized some applicants already lost their admissions this year -No apologies, nothing.
Unfortunately, its the way things are run in our dear nation. At least, they finally came out to say something.
All the best guys.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by lexy4me(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls can I log off during the application process and still b able to complete the form later? If any1 here has applied for the 2014/2015 overseas msc scholarships plss how were Ʊ able to pass tge 4th stage of the application...cos am stuck there!!!!!the browser won't display d preffered aptitude test center options!!!!plssss I need help urgently
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2013
lexy4me: Pls can I log off during the application process and still b able to complete the form later? If any1 here has applied for the 2014/2015 overseas msc scholarships plss how were Ʊ able to pass tge 4th stage of the application...cos am stuck there!!!!!the browser won't display d preffered aptitude test center options!!!!plssss I need help urgently

How did u even start the application,because the application portal for 2014/2015 has not been enabled.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2013
For me o, anyone hoping on PTDF scholarship is wasting time. They refused giving scholarship to 2013/2014 scholars, here again started 2014/2015 application. How can they give scholarship when the Executive Secretary said on live broadcast that they are broke and looking for billions of naira to clear old debt. Naija I hail o
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Emasel:

How did u even start the application,because the application portal for 2014/2015 has not been enabled.
it has bn enabled and ll close on 23rd

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Schelube: For me o, anyone hoping on PTDF scholarship is wasting time. They refused giving scholarship to 2013/2014 scholars, here again started 2014/2015 application. How can they give scholarship when the Executive Secretary said on live broadcast that they are broke and looking for billions of naira to clear old debt. Naija I hail o
that wouldnt stop us from trying, you never can tell what ll happen...
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
vivichocs: that wouldnt stop us from trying, you never can tell what ll happen...
I was shortlisted for PTDF 2013/2014 scholarship and got admission to study Subsea Engineering both Cranfield University and Newcastle University. PTDF made me deferred the admission. Just looking for alternative cos I don't have to depend on PTDF dis time. I hope you listened to the Executive secretary live broadcast yesterday.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Schelube(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
vivichocs: that wouldnt stop us from trying, you never can tell what ll happen...
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by lexy4me(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Emasel:

bros d protal has been enabled
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
vivichocs: it has bn enabled and ll close on 23rd

Please can u help me with the required documents to upload during application.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: UHMMM...... OK THANKS GUYS BUT IT IS SAD AND I STILL DONT REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, GOD BLESS ALL OF US.

With every breadth I take, I regret being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello house I have a pertinent question,

A friend of mine told me, that you can choose apply for Subsea engineering and choose to answer environmental health and safety option in the exam.

And still go to study subsea when you become a scholar.how true is this claim?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Schelube: I was shortlisted for PTDF 2013/2014 scholarship and got admission to study Subsea Engineering both Cranfield University and Newcastle University. PTDF made me deferred the admission. Just looking for alternative cos I don't have to depend on PTDF dis time. I hope you listened to the Executive secretary live broadcast yesterday.
I get what you are trying to say but we hv to keep trying, keep hopes alive and pray God crowns our efforts. ...
Emasel:

Please can u help me with the required documents to upload during application.
degree cert, nysc cert, waec or neco cert and LG identification letter..these are for msc..goodluck
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2013
pls can someone apply for the local scholarship and overseas scholarship same time
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by toboy: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
please can a student in medical field apply for the scholarship? Nursing precisely.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
toboy: please can a student in medical field apply for the scholarship? Nursing precisely.

check the list of MSc programs on the scholarship portal homepage to see if u can apply for any.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
[size=20pt]Hello house I have a pertinent question,

A friend of mine told me, that you can choose apply for Subsea engineering and choose to answer environmental health and safety option in the exam.

And still go to study subsea when you become a scholar.how true is this claim?[/size]
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2013
GeneralShepherd: [size=20pt]Hello house I have a pertinent question,

And still go to study subsea when you become a scholar.how true is this claim?[/size]

To be on the safe side,if u are interested in doing a masters in Subsea Engineering,just indicate it in ur application and prepare towards it, to avoid getting into problems in the future.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Schelube: I was shortlisted for PTDF 2013/2014 scholarship and got admission to study Subsea Engineering both Cranfield University and Newcastle University. PTDF made me deferred the admission. Just looking for alternative cos I don't have to depend on PTDF dis time. I hope you listened to the Executive secretary live broadcast yesterday.
You can make MUSTE, Commonwealth and/or Chevening scholarships your alternatives.
Check http://scholarship-nigeria.com
I missed the broadcast. Can you please summarize the Executive Secretary's comments?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
I'm beginning to think this PTDF scholarship may not be for real after all,they could not fund those that applied for 2013/2014 and they are calling for new applications.The scholarship scratch card is not even available,which is very much unlike PTDF.I looked for the card in the major branches of First Bank,today and none of them had the cards.Even trying to buy a pin with my ATM card proved abortive because their website has been disabled from such operation.And PTDF have been complaining of bankruptcy of recent.This leaves me wondering if they can actually fund these scholarships they have advertised for.
Those of u who have applied,please how did u get ur pin,is it by scratch card or ATM card.If it is by scratch card,please I would like to know the branch of First bank u bought it from.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Daslimo: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Guys pls a d pls.i need d best help i can get.i need 2 know if i can apply for msc admission in a uk university now wit a photocopied transcript because deez nasu workers arentcoming to wok at my alma mata so i could processmy transript,besides it would take forever for me to process a new one. So am Sking if i could use a photocopy instead.any help would be highly appreciated.
Secondly, if u have registered for the 2014/2015 ptdf scholarship, pls let us know how u got d pin. Weda its online or bank and whete it is u purchased it from. I dont mi d travelling just for the pin. Time is fast elapsong and i cant miss dis opportunity
Pls reply,thanx
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Daslimo: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls ignore the mistakes.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by DMainMan: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Daslimo: Guys pls a d pls.i need d best help i can get.i need 2 know if i can apply for msc admission in a uk university now wit a photocopied transcript because deez nasu workers arentcoming to wok at my alma mata so i could processmy transript,besides it would take forever for me to process a new one. So am Sking if i could use a photocopy instead.any help would be highly appreciated.
Secondly, if u have registered for the 2014/2015 ptdf scholarship, pls let us know how u got d pin. Weda its online or bank and whete it is u purchased it from. I dont mi d travelling just for the pin. Time is fast elapsong and i cant miss dis opportunity
Pls reply,thanx

Ask som1 in Lag to help u buy d Ptdf scholarship at First bank head office in Cms.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by noblec1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
I've been trying to apply for the scholarship but has been stuck in the third stage. the link to upload passport keeps telling me that it is an invalid directory. pls if u know a way to solve this, i will appreciate if you help me out. or if you know how they will be contacted, please help me with that. thanks
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
noble c.:
I've been trying to apply for the scholarship but has been stuck in the third stage. the link to upload passport keeps telling me that it is an invalid directory. pls if u know a way to solve this, i will appreciate if you help me out. or if you know how they will be contacted, please help me with that. thanks
People have been asking me the same question. Have you tried using Internet Explorer?
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Emasel(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2013
noble c.:

It will correct itself,just log in again at a much later time.
The application site is just so crappy,I have been trying to upload my documents which is the 8th stage but I've not been able to upload the docs.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Olsey: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2013
noble c.:
It has been rectified, you can go ahead with your application.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by linton99: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls can any1 tell what the ptdf exams would. Look like 4 shortlisted candidates,I trust nairalanders ur d best community of peeps in nigeria,God will help all of us achieve our dream,4 me I will alwaz be a nairalander,thanks a lot peeps!!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2013
linton99: Pls can any1 tell what the ptdf exams would. Look like 4 shortlisted candidates,I trust nairalanders ur d best community of peeps in nigeria,God will help all of us achieve our dream,4 me I will alwaz be a nairalander,thanks a lot peeps!!!!!

Naijahotjob.com get plenty past questions for ptdf
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Thayorr(m): 4:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Please i need someone to help confirm dis issue, anytime i click on the "apply online icon" on threi site, Link never open" pls is the problem from me. Secondly, there is no link to get the reference form, where can i get it from. Pls help a brother.
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Elprinz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Olsey:
It has been rectified, you can go ahead with your application.

please anyone with ptdf help line
I am stuck at the "select Course" page, My course at IPS is not listed
what do I do
Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France by Elprinz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
that would be step 10 of 14

please i need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.