Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Funny Things One Did During Childhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things One Did During Childhood (1179 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things One Did During Childhood by confy35(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
As a kid, I used to write my name on a small sheet of paper and slot it into my 'Big' Biro pen To identify my ownership on it. If u did same, pls share urs..
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by lecturerdabo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
confy35: As a kid, I used to write my name on a small sheet of paper and slot it into my 'Big' Biro pen To identify my ownership on it. If u did same, pls share urs..

Still doing it now with two kids grin grin
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
As a kid,I normally spread my leftover spaghetti on a sheet of paper and allow it to dry.When its dried,I wrap it with a piece of paper and take it to school,come see begging.

I wear my mum's bras stuffing it with my school socks or her handkerchiefs.

I break open my pencil on daily basis so I could eat the clay tasting substance inside.

I always hide in the toilet to lick my stolen toothpaste or sugar.

I hate Eba and soup,so my sister and I will always hide it in the nearest heap of cloth in the house.

We throw the food we couldn't eat at our neighbour's children and they always return the favour,our flats were opposite each other.

These are the few that came to mind for now.
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by PasNet: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
lecturerdabo:

Still doing it now with two kids grin grin
Choi!!! shocked ....... like i dont do it too wink

But what i enjoyed doing most was wrapping iced block in a towel and placing it on the T.V so that mom and dad will not know i was watching T.V since i came back from school, more like a cooling effect wink
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by lecturerdabo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
confy35: As a kid, I used to write my name on a small sheet of paper and slot it into my 'Big' Biro pen To identify my ownership on it. If u did same, pls share urs..

sorry, searching 4 som1 dat luk lk U! are U of college of education technical(ASCETA)?
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by confy35(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
lecturerdabo:

sorry, searching 4 som1 dat luk lk U! are U of college of education technical(ASCETA)?
. I didn't attend dt school. grin
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by confy35(f): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
As a kid, I steal bournvita and milk, mix the two together, then carry it to school. If any of my classmates doesn't want to tell answer on the exam day, will not partake in the sharing of my beverage...
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by PasNet: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
byvan: As a kid,I normally spread my leftover spaghetti on a sheet of paper and allow it to dry.When its dried,I wrap it with a piece of paper and take it to school,come see begging.

I wear my mum's bras stuffing it with my school socks or her handkerchiefs.

I break open my pencil on daily basis so I could eat the clay tasting substance inside.

I always hide in the toilet to lick my stolen toothpaste or sugar.

I hate Eba and soup,so my sister and I will always hide it in the nearest heap of cloth in the house.

We throw the food we couldn't eat at our neighbour's children and they always return the favour,our flats were opposite each other.

These are the few that came to mind for now.

God knows....... if i was any where near you when i was a kid..... i'll run for my 'dear-life'..... i'll sure tag u "mami-wota"
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by nasuite: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
kai!...i wld be bak in 5 mins...mek i search google 4 d answer!!
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by confy35(f): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Then as I kid I used to steal bournvita and milk, mix it together then put it in a white nylon and take it to sch wt me. My mates will be begging..then during test or exams, if u don't tell answer, I'll not giv u my mixed tea[i][/i]
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by smartmom(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
I love to sip on a can of Peak's condensed milk. If my mom would not let me buy, I would 'mix' my own homemade condensed milk by mixing in normal milk with icing sugar and lick it slooooowly. It sound sicking sweet now but I LOVED it then.

My mom would insist we all clear our plate of all swallowable food(which I hated) so I would lure our pet dog into the dining room and under the table and feed it all of my eba or pounded yam when my mom was not looking(of course with the agreement of no telling from my siblings)

I would feign stomach pains (never say headache or my nurse mom would assume its malaria and kai kia, you would get chloroquine injection) so I can get Andrews liver salts or gelusil to lick.
Re: Funny Things One Did During Childhood by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Changed my surname when i was in Nursery 2 or 3.
Whenever i dnt want to go on an errand, i pretend to be reading (dad wont let anybody send me when am reading)
Play ball and climb trees (got scars all over my leg grin)
Use to steal money to hire bicycle.

(1) (Reply)

African Child Molestation- 8 Year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman With Pix / ANSWERED:5 Embarassing Sex Questions People Are Afraid To Ask / Civil Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.