Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments (821 Views)

Pics: Tekno Slammed By Tanzanian Fans Over 'cosy' Pics With Controversial Vixen / Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments by Slankey: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
2011 Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Igho has lambasted her fans over comments made for her “Wabs” exposure at the just concluded AfricaMagic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA) held last week Saturday in Lagos.

Karen had gone to the event wearing a black gown which had a see-through in her chest area thereby exposing her “Wabs” to the whole world.

This was highly criticised by many who lashed out at the Warri-born Naija FM OAP for indecently dressing to such an event that was beamed live on a cable station. Also, the issue brought about her reported “Wabs” implant.

Not happy about the comments, Karen took a swipe on her fans and bitterly condemned them.

She said, “even if I did implant how is dat your business is it your body or money if not shut the f up. Old news, wats new?”

Karen has always flaunted her ‘silicon’ “Wabs”. Some tag her as an attention seeker.

Re: Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments by Valto(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
fugly girl with fake booby wink
Re: Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments by Chanchit: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
No be ur fault, if to say I catch that ur plastic breaast I go squeez am till e burst.
Re: Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments by FXKing2012(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Cant think of one thing I like about this lady: beauty she no get; her bre.asts are fake; attitude na zero; intelligence na shishi. So why is she even a factor?
Re: Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments by Agrika: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2013
And i thought, i was ugly
Re: Karen Igho Blast Fans Over AMVCA “wabs” Exposure Comments by Slankey: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
She has a big mouth, and she's not all that!

(1) (Reply)

Solid Star Interview On Eb Coming Soon / Female Artiste, Gina,pays $85,000 Surgery Fee For Angelinajolie Lips / Photos: Iyanya's Arrival In London + Meet And Greet With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.