Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Becoming A Seasoned Auto Mechanic And Automotive Engineer In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming A Seasoned Auto Mechanic And Automotive Engineer In Nigeria (745 Views)

Lady Motor Mechanic From Warri, Delta State - Photo And Story / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Advice For New Job Seekers From A Seasoned Interviewer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Seasoned Auto Mechanic And Automotive Engineer In Nigeria by ojeniyi1: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Becoming a seasoned auto machanic or auto technician is one of those two things i have passion for in my life after AGRICULTURE. Currently, i'm an undergraduate of mechanical engineering (UNILORIN), i seized the 7 months IT(Industrial Training) opportunity to learn the introductory part of auto repair in Lagos. I am already developing unquenchable interest in auto industry and want to pursue a career in auto repair immediately after B.eng. I'm gonna be so glad if auto proffessors in this forum could help me with the following problems; 1. Institute(s) that oversees automobile mechanics or automotive engineer in Nigeria. 2. How to get myself certified in Nigeria. 3. Those proffessional exams that i must write both international and national. 4. General advise on how to become a seasoned and respected automotive engr. like sienna and trac. I also need advise from career guidance and chancellor and any others who are automotive and mechanically oriented on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On And Advice TO A Good Friend / Food For Thought - The four types of Jobs: Where Do You Fall Into? / Build Your Career Get A 5 Years Qatar Working Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.