Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236983 members, 1646791 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 April 2014 at 09:57 PM

What Do You Hate About Being A Female! - Ethnic/Racial Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / What Do You Hate About Being A Female! (11905 Views)

Igbos, Why Do You Hate APC Even Though you Blossoms In Lagos / If You Hate Someone, Some Tribe Or Some Entity: You Own The Sickness / What I Hate About Nigeria (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by SeanT21(f): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2008
The thing i hate most about being a woman

is having my best friend visit me every month. I cant stand it at all!!Those 4 days are the worst days of my lives!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by wendymanda: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2008
The double standard that exists wehre men can do all manner of evil but once a woman tries half she is crucified
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by iice(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2008
wendymanda:

The double standard that exists wehre men can do all manner of evil but once a woman tries half she is crucified

Gbam!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by jonjon(f): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2008
Being a female is the most wonderful thing. Remember we are the last and the most beautiful of God's creatures. I don't hate anything about being me. What i hate is how some ignorant people feel they have a right to treat or address me.

1. In a bus, one small boy spreads his laps wide while seated, when cautioned he tells me he is a man and it is his right to sit like that and BOTH male and female in the bus agreed with him.
2. My mother never fails to remind me when she wants to hit me below the belt that i will marry one day and as such i should not express my opinions
3. Every monkey in the yaba market grabs my arm when i go shopping.
4. An illiterate man because he has a big car feels he can just whistle , wave his hand at me and i will cross the road and run to meet him.

Of course these are the one i have experienced in the past, but being a woman means my tongue gets sharper as i get older and BOY do I use it!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by nwando: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2008
LOL@ jonjon.
Love being a female. grin
I love being me.
no regrets whatsoever.

If I could change anything
I would wish pregnancy lasted 3 months
and monthly cycles came once a year
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by SeanT21(f): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2008
at nwando

that is what i am talkin about!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Gamine(f): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2008
Yeah, thats the only thins i may want changed embarassed

But i absolutely love my FEMALEHOOD!!! grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by almondjoy(f): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2008
Periods every month!   But for that, I love ma bosoms, Kitty-Cat and backside!  I have learned to use them well! cool

SeanT21:

The thing i hate most about being a woman

is having my best friend visit me every month. I can't stand it at all!!Those 4 days are the worst days of my lives!!

You said it!  I hate the thing with a passion!  Smelly, itchy, sweaty, bitchy, Hot, crazy, leaky, crampy, achy daughter of a dam!  I don't know what the hell the maker was thinking when such a nonsense was created!

I would personally stay pregnant for the rest of my life than see another period. Devil!

I hate them periods! angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2008
almondjoy:

I hate them periods! angry
i hear ya cry on mine now
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by The Sly: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2008
Disgusting!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Disgusting!!
lol, so slyy, when last were you on yours? grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2008
i dnt hate my being a female, infact am loving it. . .but . . .i hate the period, and i hate it that i am expected to always dress femininely
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by The Sly: 1:39am On Mar 26, 2008

lol, so slyy, when last were you on yours? grin grin
Previous life!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by bawomolo(m): 2:15am On Mar 26, 2008
Smelly, itchy, sweaty, bitchy, Hot, crazy, leaky, crampy, achy daughter of a dam!

too much information.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by SeanT21(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
The information was necessary!!The fellas needs to know what the ladies be dealing with!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
What Do You Hate About Being A Female!

Periods!!!!! angry Those are the days I sound abnormal, cranky and always at the tether end of my nerves.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by HR.hotness(f): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
It is easy to hate being female and sometimes i come close to doing so,,,,, but in general I absolutely love being female

i even love my periods, shocking i know.
but its not because I've got it easy but because i have decided to embrace it.
Think about it, u can get out of anything by a mere mention of the word. guys have an inherent fear of the female anatomy especially the menstrual cycle, simply because they don't understand it.
I get the worst cramps and mood swings but rather than dwell on how miserable i am, I indulge myself, I use the opportunity to vent, whine and complain about anything and everything. My ex used to obey my every command and absolutely stays out of my way for fear i might smite him or sumthin lol. And when i start to feel better, the look he constantly had on his face would keep me amused for days,,,, totally worth it.

I love my femininity, the fact that I don't need an excuse to dress up and look fly, the fact that i can burst into tears and not need to explain, men don't understand, can't understand and don't want to understand. I love that men decide to judge me based on my looks and my sex but I know for certain that there is a whole lot more to me and that in most cases they are not worth the ground i walk on. I absolutely love surprising people with my accomplishments ***who would ever guess she had a brain***.

I remember once having work with an all male group on a design competition, one our first meeting i was largely ignored and there lots of snide remarks and smirks but the look of awe on their faces when I won an argument with one of the judges over a largely controversial issue and also got a job offer as a result,,,, that was priceless!

Finally, I love that as a women I have been given the gift of bringing life into the world and being trusted with the task of shaping and nurturing that life,,,
How can u not embrace your femininity?
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by liftedone(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
Periods. O God. And the hormonal changes that come before it that make me so ynro' and with it that make me so irritable.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by sista-jay(f): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2008
Absolutely nothin, glad to be a female.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by saha(f): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2008
Hate periods,hate double standard,hate being viewed as inferior,hate towing the line & being n nice when I want to tear my hair out & punch someone in d guts
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by ~Lady~(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
I would have to agree with HR.Hotness on this one.

I don't hate being a female. I embrace it both good and bad (periods)
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by yinkuso08: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
HR.hotness:

It is easy to hate being female and sometimes i come close to doing so,,,,, but in general I absolutely love being female

Think about it, u can get out of anything by a mere mention of the word. guys have an inherent fear of the female anatomy especially the menstrual cycle, simply because they don't understand it.
I get the worst cramps and mood swings but rather than dwell on how miserable i am, I indulge myself, I use the opportunity to vent, whine and complain about anything and everything. My ex used to obey my every command and absolutely stays out of my way for fear i might smite him or sumthin lol. And when i start to feel better, the look he constantly had on his face would keep me amused for days,,,, totally worth it.

I love my femininity, the fact that I don't need an excuse to dress up and look fly, the fact that i can burst into tears and not need to explain, men don't understand, can't understand and don't want to understand. I love that men decide to judge me based on my looks and my sex but I know for certain that there is a whole lot more to me and that in most cases they are not worth the ground i walk on. I absolutely love surprising people with my accomplishments ***who would ever guess she had a brain***.

I remember once having work with an all male group on a design competition, one our first meeting i was largely ignored and there lots of snide remarks and smirks but the look of awe on their faces when I won an argument with one of the judges over a largely controversial issue and also got a job offer as a result,,,, that was priceless!

Finally, I love that as a women I have been given the gift of bringing life into the world and being trusted with the task of shaping and nurturing that life,,,

Copy that, we could be twins, smiley
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by kojeiwa(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
I can imagine been a female. I am glad to be a man. Imagine those monthly painful period

and heart break they go through every now and then. Though I love doing it with a female.

Thank GOD he created female, Men can't do without them.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Imani(f): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2008
kojeiwa:

I can imagine been a female. I am glad to be a man. Imagine those monthly painful period

and heart break they go through every now and then. Though I love doing it with a female.

Thank GOD he created female, Men can't do without them.

Gosh, shouldn't all females be jumping for joy shocked undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by 4 Play(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2008
Look at them.They don't know better.They can't even pee while standing up. grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Imani(f): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ 4play,
I wouldnt want to pee standing up and dripping all over lipsrsealed. Between you and me, some hausa men, so i heard, do the business like women. There must be some benefit doing the business like females, dont you think? You could emulate us you know grin Nobody needs to know lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by 4 Play(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2008
@Imani

Unless you have a prostrate problem,there is no way you will be dripping all over.Being able to stand and pee is a very good option to have.Of course,you can always sit and pee like your phantom Hausa men. grin

I heard Orthodox Jewish men say a prayer in the morning thanking God for not creating them female.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Imani(f): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2008
4 Play:

@Imani

Unless you have a prostrate problem,there is no way you will be dripping all over.Being able to stand and pee is a very good option to have.Of course,you can always sit and pee like your phantom Hausa men. grin

I heard Orthodox Jewish men say a prayer in the morning thanking God for not creating them female.

You bloody sexist cankerworm tongue

Is it my fault you havent heard about some of our brothers up north? shocked. I maybe wrong, but i heard it from multiple sources. Sorry, you are finding it hard to accept men can pee like women. You know what? Bite me tongue
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Akpeno: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2008

I could not have said it better.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by savesoul(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2008
I can't Imagine my self being a female, I can imagine if i was my girlfriend, she always complains of dizziness, always!!! until she opened to me that it was during her period she does that (Which i already knew, but pretended to be a novice grin ) May God be with you Women ( what was the creator thinking when he created those Monthly Visitors? angry
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by Wilfem(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2008
savesoul:

I can't Imagine my self being a female, I can imagine if i was my girlfriend, she always complains of dizziness, always!!! until she opened to me that it was during her period she does that (Which i already knew, but pretended to be a novice grin ) May God be with you Women ( what was the creator thinking when he created those Monthly Visitors? angry

I really understood your plight, but you do not need to go to the extent of asking The Almighty creator such a question, 'cos He absolutely knew why He created them like that

For me, I seem to have a little phobia for femalehood and women in general, why? - because of their highly seductive and deceptive capabilities wink wink wink shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Hate About Being A Female! by acidrop(f): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2008
the fact that we d one hoz got a fragile heart. we d one who will bleeping cry the tears. while the guys walk the walk away. its sooo easy for them to let go, but us, every bleeping thing reminds us of them. its not fair

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We The Itsekiris Are Yorubas - Ishekiri People / East Africa Vs West Africa Final March / Arab Men And Body Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.