Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! (1621 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April / Samsung Has Sold 30 Million Galaxy S III Devices Worldwide / Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Unveiled Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
A bunch of leaked images has surfaced on a Chinese forum, revealing a Samsung Android smartphone with two SIM card slots, a 1080p screen, 2 gigs of RAM, 13 MP camera, an 1.8 GHz clocked processor and Android 4.2.1 on board.

Samsung Galaxy I9502
The smartphone goes by the name of GT-I9502, which suggests it's the dual-SIM version of the Galaxy S IV for China Unicom. If that turns out true this could be the design of Samsung's next flagship device. Also the dotted underlayer of the back panel resembles that of the invite Samsung sent forits upcoming Galaxy S IV announcement, which adds credibility to these leaked images.

However, given how good Samsung was in keeping the design of its recent flagships, this could also be simply a holster for testing purposes. The practice of using generic prototype shells in order to protect the final design was used by Samsung with both the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II. That way when the phone is sent to carriers and other companies the design couldn't be leaked.

If this turns out to be the Galaxy S IV's final design then Samsung hasn't really changed anything significant about its flagship. On onehand it doesn't seem likely that Samsung is getting tired of it, given that most of its smartphones are now using the glossy plasticnature-inspired design. But on the other hand people seem eager for a change and want something more and Samsung usually listensto the voice of the street.

We're getting closer to the March 14 unveiling of the Galaxy S IV so we don't have to wait that long to find out

At least thank GOD!!! My only fear was the size of the fone since sony ZL and lg optimus G pro re MASSIVE nw that's my dream fone!!! smiley

Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by ciphoenix: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
quadrant score is impressive
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
[img] [/img]

Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by Francheezy(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2013
chinco...bt damn itz x0 big...
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by grimandevil: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2013
nice phone but how much?
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
grim and evil: nice phone but how much?
its not yet out!!!
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by walcolm(m): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2013
@OP,

it will be nice for you to create proper threads rather than copying articles from the internet to ramp up your thread count

it is really annoying angry.....most people here can find the information in 90% of the threads you have created on this forum from their real source on the internet

you need to stop being an echo
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by Scarpon(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2013
my budget since last year for this phone is #150, 000 and I still gat like #105 to complete
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by UncleJJ(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Scarpon: my budget since last year for this phone is #150, 000 and I still gat like #105 to complete

My brother, 150K for a samsung device. You serious, why dnt you just order it... send it to someone in the U.S, Europe or UK .

150K = $994.24 USD.

The S4 will sell btw 500 - 600 ,and cost a fraction from a carrier. Remember the 5s is coming soon, so we will definitely take advantage of the price difference and growing popularity.

If the s4 is'nt using software button like the nexus 4 , i aint touching it. in fact, i wanted the nexus 4 but it was already sold out - when it was ok to get it.

I installed cm10, it was shit - cos i got my s3 frm verizon and the bootloader was locked. But cleam rom worked.... and now i have a nexus 4 feel

its cooler.... walahi if samsung does not do something about their ugly interface in s4, me no go buy oooh.

This is what my interface looks like. Running Clean ROM 5.6 + Sywpe Key + Clean ROM 5.6 AOSP Theme + AOSP Message Theme for TW

Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by Ositainklord(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
walcolm: @OP,

it will be nice for you to create proper threads rather than copying articles from the internet to ramp up your thread count

it is really annoying angry.....most people here can find the information in 90% of the threads you have created on this forum from their real source on the internet

you need to stop being an echo
I saw this a day b4 twas posted but some others myt not. Som people her dont even use google! So this site is their gizmodo+engadget!
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by kenyarttar: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
This is most def my dream phone (The specs are just my wishes come true http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9502_galaxy_s4-5420.php) and will upgrade only to this ASAP. But for now the LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715 serves me just fine.
Re: Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
This phone is just the dual-SIM version of the Samsung Galaxy S4, both versions were released back in April *facepalm*
http://bestmobs.com/samsung-i9502-galaxy-s4-specifications-features-and-price/

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Clean Uk Used Iphone 6s In Ibadan? / Glo Just Sent Me This Text. Should I Wait For The Time They Said? / The Infinix Note 4 Pro Gat You Covered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.