Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' (6147 Views)

Lady Gaga & Fiance Taylor Kinney Replicate The Kanye West Famous Ass-grabbing Po / Hot Couple Alert: Lady Gaga In Sizzling Romance With Taylor Kinney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' by Enogoyes: 6:12am On Mar 12, 2013
It is something she has been keen to keep a Poker Face about.
But it has emerged that Lady Gaga is getting ready to marry her Vampire Diaries star boyfriend Taylor Kinney in the summer.

According to her close friend DJ Starlight, things have got very serious between the pop star and her beau, and they want to take their relationship to the next level.

She told The Sun: 'She’s told me he’s the one and you know that instantly when you see them together.
'They were made for each other. At first I thought he was too hot to be cool but now I think he’s totally awesome.

'From all I’ve heard, I don’t think I’m dropping a secret by saying they are ready to get hitched this year.

'There’s a summer period when his shooting schedule will be clear and her concert and studio commitments will be minimal, so expect an announcement some time soon.

The Fame Monster favourite recently had to cancel all of the dates on her upcoming Born This Way tour due to her hip injury.

Read more from source; http://enogoyesgh..com/2013/03/lady-gaga-to-marry-vampire-diaries-star.html

Re: Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' by FXKing2012(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Bunch of devil worshippers.
Re: Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' by toria1980(f): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2013
Good for them

Only devil worshippers know who devil worshippers is lipsrsealed,I no mention names o
Re: Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Lady Gaga why na? Why? I wanted to kidnap you and take you to my house to make you my personal slave wench / singing marionette. Why? You just broke my undead heart.
Re: Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' by safarigirl(f): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
Na today? Anybody can marry...J.Lo marry, Eva Longoria marry, even Kim Kardashian marry...na to stay for the marriage be am.

Why is she marrying a man? Isn't she the one encouraging homosexuality? Mtcheeww, na so dem go dey do double mouth so that when God dey count, dem no go dey list...yeye!

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Vs Amber Rose -who Looked Better With Kanye West-photos / Download Video: African Actress Sextape In The Office Leaked / 10 Popular Celebrities With The Dirtiest Homes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.