Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? (3386 Views)

Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Are Yoruba Girls Easily Deceived? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Why do i get bored of girls easily? I hardly ever enter any relationship because i feel pity for the poor girl whos heart i know i will surely break. I might be interested in a girl today, make her laugh , chat , have an awesome time but the next day the girl will just be irritating me for no reason. Even the one girl i thought i had feelings for, i spoked with her and the babe accepted me, we have been having a good time together only just 3 weeks ago i got bored of her again. For no reason i no longer call her and i dont even like her anymore. What is this attitude ? If i get married is that how i will wake up one day and kick my wife out?
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2013
U r never going to get married....what do u mean by if I get married angry
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by amygreat24(f): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2013
Bless u sis!! Nothing like marriage in ur life bros
mondi_cheeks: U r never going to get married....what do u mean by if I get married angry
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U r never going to get married....what do u mean by if I get married angry

And u will never have a child in your life, the only man that will marry u will be a shoe maker. And did i tell u, u will be raped brutally this year? Piece of shit like u
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2013
OP

No offence, how old are you?

17- 20?

21-24?

25-28?

Which? undecided
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2013
it the same way some girls get vrrry tired of guys. i can bet my last kobo dat you havent met you match. when you do, you will be the 1 heart broken
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2013
amygreat24: Bless u sis!! Nothing like marriage in ur life bros

Naa i will get married to a black american chick unlike u dirty naija girls. Bless u
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by mideeniafe(f): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2013
You got issues with yourself bruv. Serious issues. undecided
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

And u will never have a child in your life, the only man that will marry u will be a shoe maker. And did i tell u, u will be raped brutally this year? Piece of shit like u
u r one serious psycho...u need a psychiatrist cheesy told u the simple truth and u start going all crazy on me. U said u get bored of women easily, so no woman in her right mind would want to be with u either angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

And u will never have a child in your life, the only man that will marry
u will be a shoe maker. And did i tell u, u will be raped brutally this
year? Piece of shit like u
grin why you taking it xo personal nau,
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2013
If you cannot post a reasonable comment on this thread then u can fuckkk off. Smelling girls
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u r one serious psycho...u need a psychiatrist cheesy told u the simple truth and u start going all crazy on me

Naa i can fake loving one of u bitches and get married to her, but u, what if nobody talks to u? All ur fake hair, fake nails and all the guys that have fuckeddd u all for nothing? U may remain single till u die. Pathetic shegoat
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

Naa i will get married to a black american chick unlike u dirty naija girls. Bless u

smh, before nko are they not the 1c who will eat your shît, stick to them biko. Nigerian gals r nt for your type you hear
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

Naa i can fake loving one of u bitches and get married to her, but u, what if nobody talks to u? All ur fake hair, fake nails and all the guys that have fuckeddd u all for nothing? U may remain single till u die. Pathetic shegoat
grin I'm in a healthy and happy relationship...unlike u tongue
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2013
'mide eniafe:
You got issues with yourself bruv. Serious issues. undecided

Yes i posted this thread so u can judge me. Ur so perfect u judge people at once. Only u do it right people like us u judge. I have nothing to tell u to be honest
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2013
@ Poster, I guess u and I are both sailing on same boat.

I really get soo tired of them and their presence so easily.

I just hope its not a serious medical condition

Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

another Nigerian boy wit identity crisis...why do u like associating urself with pple who don't even speak highly of u undecided
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by mideeniafe(f): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: If you cannot post a reasonable comment on this thread then u can fuckkk off. Smelling girls
soccerinfo9ja:

soccerinfo9ja:

soccerinfo9ja:

Haba! Did you really have to get insultive? When you open up threads like this, expect to get all sorts of comments, both positive and negative. And you simply ignore the negative ones. You don't have to take it personal nau.

Just saying :X
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2013
When people post about theirself on nairaland its not so u can judge them, its so they can seek meaningful advice to make them a better person. I believed i was talking to reasonable adults not kids.
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2013
OP...... U sound so childish.......
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: When people post about theirself on nairaland its not so u can judge them, its so they can seek meaningful advice to make them a better person. I believed i was talking to reasonable adults not kids.
but wen one acts like an asssss u simply treat them like one...wch is wat pple on NL are doing wit u cheesy grin
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: @ Poster, I guess u and I are both sailing on same boat.

I really get soo tired of them and their presence so easily.

I just hope its not a serious medical condition

I think its a "guy" thing honestly
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by mideeniafe(f): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

Yes i posted this thread so u can judge me. Ur so perfect u judge people at once. Only u do it right people like us u judge. I have nothing to tell u to be honest
OMG! I'm sooo sorry. I didn't mean that way and I'm not trying to judge anyone. So so sorry.cry
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2013
TEA esq™:
OP...... U sound so childish.......
U are right @op I dnt see any thing wrong with what they told u. Stop taking it personal if u open a thread expecting everybody to say what u like u are dreaming the best thing to do is take the advise and ignore the insults. If ur attitude here is the same in real life then u really have a problem u have to solve cus ur attitude here lacks maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by amygreat24(f): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2013
Speechless!!
soccerinfo9ja:

Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by olumaxi(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2013
Walai,d OP wokeup on d wrong syd of d bed..bros abeg,u na too deh vex..haba
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Oahray: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

I think its a "guy" thing honestly
no it's not. It's a 'child' thing. If you get the same result with practically every girl, then the problem lies with YOU. The earlier you realize that girls are not toys that you play with till you get tired, the better for you and the unfortunate girls who agree to date you.

@topic, I think boring peeps get bored the easiest because they have no idea how to make something fun for themselves and others. Stop trying to push the blame like its hard drugs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2013
^^oahray..... i love you
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2013
OP, could it be possible that you are gay? Just asking, don't bite my head off.
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by amygreat24(f): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2013
kiss kiss kiss
Oahray: no it's not. It's a 'child' thing. If you get the same result with practically every girl, then the problem lies with YOU. The earlier you realize that girls are not toys that you play with till you get tired, the better for you and the unfortunate girls who agree to date you.

@topic, I think boring peeps get bored the easiest because they have no idea how to make something fun for themselves and others. Stop trying to push the blame like its hard drugs.
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by Oahray: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2013
baibijay: ^^oahray..... i love you
shocked shocked you... you... em... me? *confused, faints from ovewhelming emotions*

*post quoted for future reference* grin
Re: Why Do I Get Bored Of Girls Easily? by JoannaSedley(f): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2013
The Writer: OP, could it be possible that you are gay? Just asking, don't bite my head off.

op is still in the closet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies, This Should Stop.... / The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. / It Is Totally Wrong To Think Someone Is Below Your Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.