Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Players Trials: European Dream Come True - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Players Trials: European Dream Come True (2076 Views)

Yohan Blake Beats Bolt Again, In 200M Trials / Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials / Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2013
This your chance to be the next Kelvin Prince Boateng,Clarence Seedolf,Thierry Henry and David Trezguet.
D'Elite Sports Investment,Portugal in collaboration with AC Milan,AS Monaco and OS Olhanense storm Nigeria for a month long trials designed to select the best performing players who can play for any of the mentioned clubs.
http://gongnews.net/ac-milan-monaco-trials-for-young-nigerian-talents/
Sergio was in Nigeria and was supposed to coach Kaduna United but the deal could not pull through due to the financial terms offered by Kaduna United,he has since falling in love with Nigerian players hence this trials.
http://www.futaa.com/football/article/npl-stars-parley-anew-mourinhoa
http://www.futaa.com/football/article/portuguese-coach-seeks-new-opportunity-in-nigeria
http://www.futaa.com/football/article/-ministry-delay-appointment-of-portuguese-coach
http://www.mtnfootball.com/africa/nigeria/premier-league/news/2012/november/03-kaduna-utd-set-to-hire-portuguese-coach.html
´Elite Sports Investments is pleased
to present the 1st Elite Trial Project,
"European Dream come true" ... in March/April 2013
This project consists in choosing the best 10/15 players Nigerians under the
categories U 12 to U 23, for AC Milan of
Italy, AS Monaco of France and SC
Olhanense of Portugal. The selection
process will be done by scouts and
representatives chosen by the teams, led by Sérgio (former Benfica FC coach), Will be fully filmed so that the teams in question can see the DVDs of athletes, even those who are not chosen among the best, will have the opportunity to be seen on video by the teams included in the project, by other European teams, Arab, African, American and Asian, and Agents around the world.
The project will run for three days in each of the states chosen, begin by Abuja, will then go through Lagos, Kaduna, Benin,Owerri and Ilorin with possibility to pass to another cities...and finally the best 32 will return to Abuja to be selected for the Elite that will travel to Europe!
Lagos: 3rd to 5th April (National stadium)
Owerre: 8th to 10th April
Benin: 12th to 14th April
Ilorin: 18th to 20th April
Kaduna: 22nd to 24th April
Abuja: 28th to 30th April.
Participation fee: N5,000
Registration fee: N2,000
Only talented players from the age of 16 to 23 years are to apply.
For further enquiry and obtaining of application form:
Portugal: Mr. Sergio
+351961703022
Nigeria: Mr. Chuck
Email: chuckcollinse@gmail. Com
Facebook page:
www.m.facebook.com/events/140461316126184?refid=48
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by davmor(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
we don hear
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
davmor: we don hear
I see say you hear
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
seriously 7k is too much...
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Toluwarni: seriously 7k is too much...
How much do you think John Fashanu and Jay Jay Okocha charged for their trials,this is a well packaged trials involving some of the best clubs and scouts/agents.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ok! How many players r u guys gonna pick?? And hw sure am i dat u pple wnt do ojoro...
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2013
Toluwarni: Ok! How many players r u guys gonna pick?? And hw sure am i dat u pple wnt do ojoro...
My brother there is no ojoro there,its a well publicise event.
All participating players will be given contracts as we have other partner agents and scouts coming to pick their players as well and that's why the exercise is going to be recorded into DVD.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2013
ok then, how am i gonna pay??
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Toluwarni: ok then, how am i gonna pay??
Where are you based,if you are in Lagos then come to my office and pick up the registration form.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
ABUJA!
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Toluwarni: ABUJA!
In that case,you will only pay the 2k for the registration then I will forward the form and Abuja trial schedule to you,you will then go to Divine Elite office in Abuja to meet with our executive.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by davmor(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Please Sir Chucky, I base in Onitsha and I think Owerri is closer to me, please how do I go about it. I want to participate.
Thank you.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2013
davmor: Please Sir Chucky, I base in Onitsha and I think Owerri is closer to me, please how do I go about it. I want to participate.
Thank you.
You can get the registration form for 2k,the participation fee of 5k will be paid at the Owerre venue on the first trial day.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks for the call and registration,more players expected
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by AreaBoy: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
pls sir where is ur office located in lagos?
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2013
Area Boy: pls sir where is ur office located in lagos?
Ojo
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
When is the payment deadline? thats for the Abuja trials
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Toluwarni: When is the payment deadline? thats for the Abuja trials
25TH mARCH 2013
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Tor...No hope then..i tot the deadline was April.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Toluwarni: Tor...No hope then..i tot the deadline was April.
Registration ends 25th March because we have to put the names of all registered players together according to their preferred zone or centers, the 5k participating fee can be paid at the trials first day but the 2k for registration has to be paid at point of registration for the form to be handed over to players.
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rounding up registration
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
chucky234: Rounding up registration
Tor e don red for me b dat grin grin grin grin grin grin will anyone come up again before July
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2013
Toluwarni:
Tor e don red for me b dat grin grin grin grin grin grin will anyone come up again before July
No
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by sergiodaniel: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Good Afternoon, Im Sérgio Daniel, Founder of D´Elite Sports Investments, Im leading the Trials, "European Dream Come True", the Only fee that the players have to pay its the Registration fee, 5000naira, only, and you have two ways to pay, in Trials days in your city, or to Diamond Bank, to Devine Elite account 0013698155, or Call to John Tersoo +2348094558095. The 15 that will be choosen will win a travel to Europe to test in the Clubs. There are any deadline to registration, the players can do it in Trials days...

D´Elite Sports Investments is pleased to present the 1st Elite Trial Project, "European Dream came true" ... in April 2013

This project consists in choosing the best 10/15 players Nigerians under the categories U 12 to U 23, for AC Milan of Italy, AS Monaco of France and SC Olhanense of Portugal. The selection process will be done by scouts and representatives chosen by the teams, led by Sérgio Daniel, Will be fully filmed so that the teams in question can see the DVDs of athletes, even those who are not chosen among the best, will have the opportunity to be seen on video by the teams included in the project, by other European teams, Arab, African, American and Asian, and Agents around the world. The project will run for three days in each of the states chosen, begin by Abuja, will then go through Lagos, Kaduna, Benin, Owerri and Ilorin with possibility to pass to another cities...and finally the best 32 will return to Abuja to be elected the Elite that will travel to Europe!

http://www.facebook.com/events/140461316126184/

http://www.facebook.com/sergio.daniel.54
Re: Players Trials: European Dream Come True by chucky234(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2015
N

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania Live Commentary-pics / . / Llorente Finally Reveals Why He Joined Tottenham And Snubbed Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.