Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Latest Family Section Member. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Latest Family Section Member. (1404 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2013
First of all....introduction! (lol).
Im jeffrey..(.it means 'divine peace').
I noticed this section oozes maturity and quality topics that really engage the mind. I've come to introduce myself to my super mods-nikky and tgirl.
I just got married on saturday,the 9th. Also my b/day! I am excited to finally be a family man. Wife is not on this forum, she belongs to the bellanaija/lind.ikj type of blog. Lol.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Congratulations on your wedding and wishing you a long and fruitful happy married life

You are also welcome to the family section . . . .

However . . . . . pls collect registration form from Jenny N10,000, Registration pack from Debrief N50,000, Family section polo shirt from Cotton N25,000, Family section aso ebi for events N100,000 payable to GreaterGod, Family section monthly fees of N500,000 come straight to me cool grin

welcome sir wink

1 Like

Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by RoyalRoy(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover: Congratulations on your wedding and wishing you a long and fruitful happy married life

You are also welcome to the family section . . . .

However . . . . . pls collect registration form from Jenny N10,000, Registration pack from Debrief N50,000, Family section polo shirt from Cotton N25,000, Family section aso ebi for events N100,000 payable to GreaterGod, Family section monthly fees of N500,000 come straight to me cool grin

welcome sir wink

Lmaooooo @madam CC......
Welcome Mr Jeffizy.....make sure ur wife comes along here too o......and na me go collect monthly fees on her arrival.!!
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2013
@cc.....thank you for the welcome. Concerning my dues, will i get to stay in the FAMILY house after payment? Lol.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by greatgod2012(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Happy Married life to you!
May you never regret d day you get married in Jesus name.

However, you've heard it all from our chairperson, the pre-requisites for becoming a full member...... grin grin............otherwise,, you will be a floating member.........i dont talk my own........welcome on board!
May God help us all.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by feminineA: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Congrats on your wedding!!! Its a big,bold step and not for the faint hearted. May you enjoy grace and favour in this new phase.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2013
You welcome! Not typical introducing your self here.

As a typical Naija babe, I don't even know how I found myself here... cheesy

I just entered begin familiarize ...you know what am saying ....

Don't mind me, although there are dues to be paid for to the CABALS for JJC like you, make sure you pay them, but if you want percentage decrease, call me and pay me just 20% of all fees, I go thief the application forms for you, even sef, I will fill it and submit!

cool
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by RoyalRoy(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Vikin: You welcome! Not typical introducing your self here.

As a typical Naija babe, I don't even know how I found myself here... cheesy

I just entered begin familiarize ...you know what am saying ....

Don't mind me, although there are dues to be paid for to the CABALS for JJC like you, make sure you pay them, but if you want percentage decrease, call me and pay me just 20% of all fees, I go thief the application forms for you, even sef, I will fill it and submit!

cool
So Vikin....u work in the Cabal chambers? Abeg help me thief Madam CC's file for 10 minutes!! Make we see how many younger sisters she get. Plus their full details!!!
*ps....make it snappy...30% due money for u!
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
grin
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
@CC,am applying as your PA to aid the effective collection of the dues.welcome Jeff!
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Tinu4real(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2013
Welcome on board and congrats on your union.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2013
**clears throat** cool welcome aboard Mr. Jeff and congrats on your union....you're welcome to open as many sensible threads as you can( it's been dry lately) .

And don't be offended, some of us can be very interesting cool get your gloves and girdle every-time you're bout to click that submit button cheesy

Do you by any chance have a left over-original firewood fried meat leftover from your wedding day?

Have you paid your dues yet? grin
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2013
Wow so you are now married . . . congrats oh! wink
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by RoyalRoy(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2013
Ujujoan: Wow so you are now married . . . congrats oh! wink
Uju....You been get ur eyes on Mr Jeff before? Lmao!!
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2013
jidegirl12: **clears throat** cool welcome aboard Mr. Jeff and congrats on your union....you're welcome to open as many sensible threads as you can( it's been dry lately) .

And don't be offended, some of us can be very interesting cool get your gloves and girdle every-time you're bout to click that submit button cheesy

Do you by any chance have a left over-original firewood fried meat leftover from your wedding day?

Have you paid your dues yet? grin
NA WA for all 'due collectors' o. Lol.
I've been a nairalander since 2010 o. Bt im signalling my interest in settling down fully in the family section to learn and identify wt the family concept. U may find my other apartment in the auto section.
@JIDEGIRL12...fried meat dey, bt the women in the house have been praising God for having a full stew pot for the week. Hahaha.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Ujujoan: Wow so you are now married . . . congrats oh! wink
Yeah. Thanks Uj.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
feminine A: Congrats on your wedding!!! Its a big,bold step and not for the faint hearted. May you enjoy grace and favour in this new phase.

tenkyu.,as a guy, u dnt wanna give that precious freedom up. But it gets to a stage when cupid gets one over you.
But wait o! At least na healthy eating i go dey henceforth oB-). .lol
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Welcome Jeff and congrats on ur wedding.

To have a peaceful stay, just follow what CC listed, but ensure the N500,000 comes to me. grin

Welcome once again.

BTW, I'm not a super-mod. wink

1 Like

Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by TableLeg(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
jeffizy: First of all....introduction! (lol).
Im jeffrey..(.it means 'divine peace').
I noticed this section oozes maturity and quality topics that really engage the mind. I've come to introduce myself to my super mods-nikky and tgirl.
I just got married on saturday,the 9th. Also my b/day! I am excited to finally be a family man. Wife is not on this forum, she belongs to the bellanaija/lind.ikj type of blog. Lol.
SMH ........ and walks out of thread, slamming door behind shut!
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by tessybaby(f): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Welcome to this section and please do as u are told
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ewoooooo ooooooooooo see scammers everywhere shocked angry angry angry angry

Oga jeffizy dont pay anyone any money ooooooo! except me!

Errrmmm Vikin which day u enter cabal? ***furiously turning pages of the register looking for vikins name***

@royal roy errrrmmmm i thought you were married lipsrsealed
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover: Ewoooooo ooooooooooo see scammers everywhere shocked angry angry angry angry

Oga jeffizy dont pay anyone any money ooooooo! except me!

Errrmmm Vikin which day u enter cabal? ***furiously turning pages of the register looking for vikins name***

Am just an illegal lawyer for the CABALS.... cool

I stand for the less privileged, for those that can't get across to you, I take small percentage and do my thing.

My name is not there cos formally, I don't exist! That's the beauty. You don't want me to start leaking classical info.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Royal Roy:
So Vikin....u work in the Cabal chambers? Abeg help me thief Madam CC's file for 10 minutes!! Make we see how many younger sisters she get. Plus their full details!!!
*ps....make it snappy...30% due money for u!

Her sister don marry....but I fit give you Jidebabe12 or JennyK sister, but be ready for war.... I mean total war when you F.up lipsrsealed...

Overall, they are quite loving.

Abi you wan wait for Madam CC daughter? undecided
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Vikin:

Am just an illegal lawyer for the CABALS.... cool

I stand for the less privileged, for those that can't get across to you, I take small percentage and do my thing.

My name is not there cos formally, I don't exist! That's the beauty. You don't want me to start leaking classical info.

mba!!! i fit collect my money myself angry
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Geomac: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover:

mba!!! i fit collect my money myself angry

It be like say money dey here o. I am available for your security. I get arrow, dagger and shotgun etc.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by pinkkyb(f): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Finally I hav decided to be registerd user of nairaland...hmmm.u guys won't kill me in dis section.pls aunty CC,as a new member dat I am,do I also pay for all these?abeg sister greatgod help me beg madam cc..lol
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:29am On Mar 13, 2013
Vikin:

Her sister don marry....but I fit give you Jidebabe12 or JennyK sister, but be ready for war.... I mean total war when you F.up lipsrsealed...

Overall, they are quite loving.

Abi you wan wait for Madam CC daughter? undecided[/quo[quote author=chaircover]

te]
Not at all oo...still on the fence...lollz!
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by dayokanu(m): 4:57am On Mar 13, 2013
pinkky b: Finally I hav decided to be registerd user of nairaland...hmmm.u guys won't kill me in dis section.pls aunty CC,as a new member dat I am,do I also pay for all these?abeg sister greatgod help me beg madam cc..lol

Na me dey collect for female new members

Submit a full sized picture and your dues to me.

I can expedite your initiation into the CABAL
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2013
Am I welcomed?
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Bolushalom: Am I welcomed?
Can u feel the friendly breeze? It's healthy here! You are welcome.
*looks over shoulder for madam CC AND fake excos*.
Re: The Latest Family Section Member. by jeffizy(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2013
@table leg..... I will call the carpenter to deal with you o. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Social Media And The Church Support Promiscuity. / Baby Pusher For Sale In Lagos.call 08036130812 / Save Yourself From Nepa Stress And Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.