Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher (9759 Views)

See How This Student Told His Teacher Her Mouth Stinks / ***Festive Oyinbo P U S S Y*** / What Are The Top Signs That A Female Student Is In Love With Her Teacher?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
My sister came back from school yesterday and told me how one of the best student in her class came to meet her after the school hour and said'Aunty I am in love with you'I was short of words coz dat made me flash back to my service year in 2008 @Local Government school,Ohiana in okene,Kogi state.I was a class teacher in J.s.s 3A,and @ d same time I taught dem Introtech and Intergrated science.Stephen was an active member of my class,nd a very intelligent student too,but I did notice dat anytym am in the class,he kept looking @me 4rm head to toe!der was a tym he came to me,told me,'aunty you are so beautiful,I smiled nd sed thank u.I jus noticed dat he stopped coming 2school,I had 2collect his home address 4rm 1 of the student 2make sure all was well with him.when I got 2his house d following day,I met with his mum,his mother told he hasn't been Talkin or eating well 4like 2weeks nw,I had 2take him out nd begged him 2tell my anything bothering him!to cut d whole story short,Stephen told me,I was driving him crazy,dat he can't cum back 2d school until I finish my Youth service!!like seriously,I was dumbfounded!I felt like giving him a heavenly slap!I cudnt talk 2any1 coz I was ashamed of my self!I told my room mate,she said,'na overfine dey worry you'!since den I started wearing oversize gown to school!d buy did not do his junior waec den,and anytym I remember dis,I feel so sad!!pls what do you think my sister should do about this?coz children of nowadays are something else o!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by olumaxi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
I remember fallin in lov wit ma lecturer durin ma versity days..i jst culdnt help but scored d highest mark in her bio202 course in my department..i think lovin ur teacha/lecturer shld make d student focus mor on d subject d teacha teaches n not missin classes
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
olumaxi: I remember fallin in lov wit ma lecturer durin ma versity days..i jst culdnt help but scored d highest mark in her bio202 course in my department..i think lovin ur teacha/lecturer shld make d student focus mor on d subject d teacha teaches n not missin classes
Ha!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by kay9(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
olumaxi: I remember fallin in lov wit ma lecturer durin ma versity days..i jst culdnt help but scored d highest mark in her bio202...
^^ grin grin grin

@OP, first off, i dont think it has anything to do with ''children of nowadays''; boys and girls have been having crushes on their tutors since forever. I had a female teacher i really liked back in secondary school, always happy and smiling and working hard to get 10/10 in her classes. Problem was she was already married. So... bleh.

I think your sister should gently explain to little lover-boy that its a no-no. Don't condesend or belittle him - or go all ''dont-u-know-u're-a-small-boy'' on him either; a kid that bold and smart is going to feel insulted if you make mockery of him. Just nicely explain to him that it just won't work - how bad it would be for your image, etc - and that you would be more pleased if he faced his books for now.

N:B: Of course your sis can always change her mind and make the little boy's day. Its a free world! wink

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
kay9: ^^ grin grin grin

@OP, first off, i dont think it has anything to do with ''children of nowadays''; boys and girls have been having crushes on their tutors since forever. I had a female teacher i really liked back in secondary school, always happy and smiling and working hard to get 10/10 in her classes. Problem was she was already married. So... bleh.

I think your sister should gently explain to little lover-boy that its a no-no. Don't condesend or belittle him - or go all ''dont-u-know-u're-a-small-boy'' on him either; a kid that bold and smart is going to feel insulted if you make mockery of him. Just nicely explain to him that it just won't work - how bad it would be for your image, etc - and that you would be more pleased if he faced his books for now.

N:B: Of course your sis can always change her mind and make the little boy's day. Its a free world! wink
mehnnn!I love yo post!hw I wish I cud turn back d hand of tym!

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Op....I'm in love with you too. Wetin we go come do about that naaa...ur smile makes heart go jigijigibambammm!!!! Ooooh la la.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by victorian(f): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
I remember, way back in school... I was in my first year... I was Inlove with one of my lecturers, tall, fine good looking guy...he doesn't have any girl's time.. Always smooth talking and serious... I would stare at him for hours, not listening to his teachings o, but how to kiss him lipsrsealed... I was so smitten, by his carraige ... Couldn't even concentrate ... I complained to my best friend in school, then. She just mocked me and says she will tell him smiley... I shrugged, knowing she wouldn't even go close to him, talkless of tell him, wat?... Abegi...
I had to condition my mind for months to get over him... Until one dashing guy in the Arts department came along to woo me and d rest is history..... But he no easy o... smiley

2 Likes

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
12 inches!:
@Op....I'm in love with you too. Wetin we go come do about that naaa...ur smile makes heart go jigijigibambammm!!!! Ooooh la la.
SMH
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Exponental(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
U people shld stop teaching in ur family....it's a family curse. U infect ur students. Tell ur sister to resign or give in.

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Exponental: U people shld stop teaching in ur family....it's a family curse. U infect ur students. Tell ur sister to resign or give in.
that is it no long comment
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Exponental: U people shld stop teaching in ur family....it's a family curse. U infect ur students. Tell ur sister to resign or give in.
my post is not 4a daft fellow like u,it's obvious u are in yo late twenties!can't u read?my sis is a batch c corp member,like wise myself,I was posted 2d school!am nw a professional Architect!nd we sure av a lot of teachers nd students goin tru dis!u ad berra shut up yo mouth b4 I gv u yo size!

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Kirinwa: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Let your sister invite him home and let him fulfill his fantasies.She'll enjoy it. tongue
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by modextus(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
hmm..after reading this post it reminded me of my sec skul days..i had this big time crush on my intergrated sci teacher..i was'nt that good in that subject then but i had to pick up intrest in the subject so as to get her to notice me..but nothing happened, i dnt tink she even noticed the way stare at her during classes..i was heart broken but never lost hope..but after a term she got married and left the school..i got over her sooner than i thought..i even attended the wedding ceremony..yhu should'nt feel sorry for the lad i bliv he got over yhu..and As i got older i got to understand that its just nrmal among growing up kids.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Davico(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
I think something is wrong somewhere, u have to check up, personally I felt its abnormal. At OP pls look inwards.tnx
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Davico: I think something is wrong somewhere, u have to check up, personally I felt its abnormal. At OP pls look inwards.tnx
inward ke?der is nofin abnormal,if u start asking lot of teachers,u wil knw lots of tinz are happenin in schools dis days!jus dat d students keep mute about it!nd don't say anytin to d parents!the big question is,how do u handle nd relate wit such student?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Davico(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
nikkypearl: inward ke?der is nofin abnormal,if u start asking lot of teachers,u wil knw lots of tinz are happenin in schools dis days!jus dat d students keep mute about it!nd don't say anytin to d parents!the big question is,how do u handle nd relate wit such student?
Check ur dressing it matters a lot

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
He's having a crush, it'll go away if you talk sensibly about the future with the person. He or she should know that it can't work because of some huge factors. It's even worse when it's a female student to male teacher.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by kay9(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
modextus: hmm..after reading this post it reminded me of my sec skul days..i had this big time crush on my intergrated sci teacher..i was'nt that good in that subject then but i had to pick up intrest in the subject so as to get her to notice me..but nothing happened, i dnt tink she even noticed the way stare at her during classes..i was heart broken but never lost hope...

grin grin Eeya, so young and so galant... #cues in Celine Dion's ''My heart will go on'': Ee-every night in my dreams, i see you, i feeeel you... grin grin
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by KINGwax(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
I fuckd one of ma students to stupor. Still fuckin her now. But occassionally ni o, no be every day.
Shebi I try?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
KINGwax: I fuckd one of ma students to stupor. Still fuckin her now. But occassionally ni o, no be every day.
Shebi I try?
God is watching u on plasma Tv oo

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by penzino(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Am a corps member in taraba state..... Last month when we had our CDS project in one of the schools.. One student wey dey close to me met me and told me dat he is madly inlove with my colleague, though the girl hot like firegrin , but dat no mean say ha student go talk say he love her not to talk of toast... Yesterday she told me dat dat particular guy met her on ha way home and told ha his mind.... She said she is scared and dnt know what to do!!! I wonda what second sch students are turning into.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by hartobiju: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
nikkypearl: my post is not 4a daft fellow like u,it's obvious u are in yo late twenties!can't u read?my sis is a batch c corp member,like wise myself,I was posted 2d school!am nw a professional Architect!nd we sure av a lot of teachers nd students goin tru dis!u ad berra shut up yo mouth b4 I gv u yo size!
calmdown nw!
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by hartobiju: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
KINGwax: I fuckd one of ma students to stupor. Still fuckin her now. But occassionally ni o, no be every day.
Shebi I try?
shocked
Shebi I try?
God is watching u
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Tell your sis not to worry about the boy. He will outgrow the feeling, as we have all out grown our past loves.

1 Like

Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Too much stories, give the masses what they want.
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by fubbyy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
tpacalipse: Tell your sis not to worry about the boy. He will outgrow the feeling, as we have all out grown our past loves.
I keep wondering why I never had a crush on any human being, are u sure am a human being?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Kirinwa: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Let her yansh the boy nah.Kilo big deal?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by PastorAji(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Couldn't forget in a hurry year 2005 wen I was doing computer training. I had a crush with a corper. Funny though she noticed it. The day I saw her wedding ring I felt completely devastated but we remained best of friends before she went back
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
nikkypearl: my post is not 4a daft fellow like u,it's obvious u are in yo late twenties!can't u read?my sis is a batch c corp member,like wise myself,I was posted 2d school!am nw a professional Architect!nd we sure av a lot of teachers nd students goin tru dis!u ad berra shut up yo mouth b4 I gv u yo size!

girl u harsh mehn!!! Ladies like u are always agressive in bed and me likey!!!

Anyways, havin (sexual) crush on any teacher (sexually) aint bad u know, the best the little chap can just do is just go to the corner and jack off, and all the funny feelin will die a natural death trust me
undecided
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
fubbyy: I keep wondering why I never had a crush on any human being, are u sure am a human being?

maybe/maybe not. Nairaland is a website, so u might just be a spider
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
lrguru:

girl u harsh mehn!!! Ladies like u are always agressive in bed and me likey!!!

Anyways, havin (sexual) crush on any teacher (sexually) aint bad u know, the best the little chap can just do is just go to the corner and jack off, and all the funny feelin will die a natural death trust me
undecided
buhahahahahaha!can u imagine u judgin me 4rm afar!harsh bawo?
Re: An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher by nikkypearl(f): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
lrguru:

maybe/maybe not. Nairaland is a website, so u might just be a spider
LMAO!no. He is not a human being! he is jus being human!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics) / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.