Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (24435 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good day all and sundry, im just thinking about what can make one turn his/her partner's intimacy approach down.........
As for me, im yet to give a reason for that, i would have said, may be when im having my monthly flow, but alas, he already know when im on, so, he doesnt even make any attempt during the period, apart from that, i dont think there is any other reason for me to turn him down when he feels like and he has not for once turn my own down.
Now over to you peeps........wives, what can make you turn your hubby down when he asks for lovemaking/intimacy?
Husbands, what can make you turn your wives' intimacy approach down, lets share and learn from one another.
May God help us all.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
If he is cheating,then I ll consider him a disease vector,therefore I can't be intimate with him.I don't see how one can be intimate with a man who physically or emotionally abuses her.On the grounds of serious ill health,I ll pass.Apart from these,I can't deny him for any other reason.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by aadetoyin(f): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
1. If he is cheating
2. If am ill. Abi he wants to kill me for my mother. grin
3. If he turned me down the last time I was in the mood grin its payback time

Anyways its wrong to turn ur partner down sha. Cos I can't imagine been turned down

12 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
byvan: If he is cheating,then I ll consider him a disease vector,therefore I can't be intimate with him.I don't see how one can be intimate with a man who physically or emotionally abuses her.On the grounds of serious ill health,I ll pass.Apart from these,I can't deny him for any other reason.

yes, thanks, i never thought of this b4, of course, i will turn him down, if i discover that he cheats.........that d essence of this thread, to educate ourselves, to learn from each other. Thanks.
May God help us all.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
aadetoyin:
1. If he is cheating

Anyways its wrong to turn ur partner down sha. Cos I can't imagine been turned down

yes, i agree with cheating.
Concerning illness, i believe since he will know about it, he wont even make attempt, abi, what do you think?
Lol @ killing you for your mother, that is another area........being abusive......that will be a total turn off for me too, if it happens, thank Gd, it hasnt happened to me and i pray it never happen.
As regards paying back mood, your temprament must be melancholy, thats one of our weaknesses.........being revengeful.....hhhmmmm, well, its not advisable in marriage, its cankerworm that eats up the love btwn couples, but the most important thing is that one of the parties shouldnt just start it, its hard to live with.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
** Takes a chair, popcorn, zobo and chills cool

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
biolabee: ** Takes a chair, popcorn, zobo and chills cool

dont just sit and be eating and drinking, tell us yours, abi,you never marry?........abeg share with us joor!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ayobase(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
That he cheats shouldn't be an option.

One has already gotten the disease long time ago before discovering his cheating habit!

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
greatgod2012: dont just sit and be eating and drinking, tell us yours, abi,you never marry?........abeg share with us joor!

To turn down my partners.. hmm well (my hand is being forced here o)

1. I/The woman are not feeling well physically (ill or extreme exhaustion etc)
2. I have over had enough of the koko so the big man is chilling lipsrsealed tongue
3. The woman has her visitor things

* covers face*
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
greatgod2012:

yes, i agree with cheating.
Concerning illness, i believe since he will know about it, he wont even make attempt, abi, what do you think?
Lol @ killing you for your mother, that is another area........being abusive......that will be a total turn off for me too, if it happens, thank Gd, it hasnt happened to me and i pray it never happen.
As regards paying back mood, your temprament must be melancholy, thats one of our weaknesses.........being revengeful.....hhhmmmm, well, its not advisable in marriage, its cankerworm that eats up the love btwn couples, but the most important thing is that one of the parties shouldnt just start it, its hard to live with.
May God help us all.

Ha!!no try men and hormonesooo!!!18hrs before the labour of my first child started,my hubby wanted to be intimate.My waist was weighing about 200kg by then and having sex would have probaly killed me lol.I turned him down and he sulked his self to sleep.He only realised my condition 18hrs after labour started.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
ayobase: That he cheats shouldn't be an option.

One has already gotten the disease long time ago before discovering his cheating habit!

So you expect a woman to be sleeping with a confirmed unfaithful hubby.Mehn I love my self way too much for that.The cheating hubby should not have any need for your services as his needs are well taken care of in the streets.For me its cheat alone,die alone.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ayobase(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
byvan:

So you expect a woman to be sleeping with a confirmed unfaithful hubby.Mehn I love my self way too much for that.The cheating hubby should not have any need for your services as his needs are well taken care of in the streets.For me its cheat alone,die alone.

Yeah, of course!
But the deed has been long done.

So, let's be more positive about this thread......no one like her man cheating on her!

Cheating is not an option on this thread then!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
ayobase:

Yeah, of course!
But the deed has been long done.

So, let's be more positive about this thread......no one like her man cheating on her!

Cheating is not an option on this thread then!

Well,I guess every woman is not wired the same way.My life is too important for me to risk while trying to please a public husband,am just not that woman.unless ofcourse you mean after the woman has forgiven,with the cheater scrutizing his body in the laboratory to make sure their is no Otapiapia lurking somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
aadetoyin:
1. If he is cheating

Trust me, if you are ill and you engage in it, that sickness must go. Tested and trusted! I think it's a natural remedy! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by slimyem: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
...If he has become uninteresting/unexciting..tongue
Vikin:

Trust me, if you are ill and you engage in it, that sickness must go. Tested and trusted! I think it's a natural remedy! cool
shockedshocked
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
T topic: am still thinking....
For cheating, I will throw him out!!! Unless I don't know.

We never have enough of our self due to nature of our job, so the time he is around...na fire fire! Most times we have to call an ambulance to stand by! cool
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Vikin:

She is right!!!!! . . . . it sure gets rid of ovulation cramps amongst other things

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
slimyem: ...If he has become uninteresting/unexciting..tongue
shockedshocked

It really cures malaria and fever...joke apart..after engaging in it, drink a small bottle of water, sleep, wake up and tell me how you feel. smiley
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by slimyem: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Vikin:

It really cures malaria and fever...joke apart..after engaging in it, drink a small bottle of water, sleep, wake up and tell me how you feel. smiley
I think its a psychological thing.More like what you have conditioned yourself to believe.
If serious malaria attacks you,I doubt sex will work any wonder.undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Its been proved oooooo!!!!! . . . sex does cure some illness and am speaking from experience embarassed grin

http://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Sex_as_cure_a608.html
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Don't mind slimyem, keep taking all those capsule for malaria, while u can just enjoy the natural remedy and get cured cheesy.

Don't be scared, just try it and confess.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover: Its been proved oooooo!!!!! . . . sex does cure some illness and am speaking from experience embarassed grin

im really learning here, sometimes, when im very tired, my hubby will say, "let me shake out tiredness out of your body thru great s..ex, i often think its because he's in d mood, but, to be sincere, i do feel relaxed after d heavenly feelings, as slimyem said, i usually think its more of what im conditioned to believe, i never knew its proved...........time to start asking for more, i guess....lol......olomi lo ma re....
May God help me.
may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
greatgod2012:
im really learning here, sometimes, when im very tired, my hubby will say, "let me shake out tiredness out of your body thru great s..ex, i often think its because he's in d mood, but, to be sincere, i do feel relaxed after d heavenly feelings, as slimyem said, i usually think its more of what im conditioned to believe, i never knew its proved...........time to start asking for more, i guess....lol......olomi lo ma re....
May God help me.
may God help us all.

I must be a very bad wife then embarassed wink because on the very odd occasion when I am very very tired, I will cuddle up to my man and say to him not tonight dear, I will make it up tomorrow and we end up having a better time the next day rather than me doing it half asleep. I personally prefer quality over quantity . . .but that is something that works for us and its not for everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover:

I must be a very bad wife then embarassed wink because on the very odd occasion when I am very very tired, I will cuddle up to my man and say to him not tonight dear, I will make it up tomorrow and we end up having a better time the next day rather than me doing it half asleep. I personally prefer quality over quantity . . .but that is something that works for us and its not for everyone.

no! Never! Tiredness differs, there are some that d man wont even dare make attempt......lol grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
greatgod2012:
no! Never! Tiredness differs, there are some that d man wont even dare make attempt......lol grin

You mean you are never ever tired? shocked

Pls send me some of that super strength ooooo grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by slimyem: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover: Its been proved oooooo!!!!! . . . sex does cure some illness and am speaking from experience embarassed grin

Madam,I hear you o but I still think its not that hard and fast.
I wouldn't pity anyone who gives up their drugs for sex anyways.tongue
Vikin: Don't mind slimyem, keep taking all those capsule for malaria, while u can just enjoy the natural remedy and get cured cheesy.

Don't be scared, just try it and confess.
grin
My faith never reach that level my sister..cool
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
slimyem: Madam,I hear you o but I still think its not that hard and fast.
I wouldn't pity anyone who gives up their drugs for sex anyways.tongue

Ha! no one should give up their drugs o!

But some illnesses never needed drugs in the first instance . . .such as ovulation cramps, mild headaches etc . . .and the "natural" drug does the job as well as oyinbo drugs & with no side effects grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover:

You mean you are never ever tired? shocked

Pls send me some of that super strength ooooo grin

no, i tried to answer your previous question where you asked if you are a bad wife for refusing to be intimate as a result of tiredness, who no go get tired? ,when i no be stone, abeg, i do, but when im really very tired, my hubby wont even dare make attempt..........he doesnt tempt me turning him down.
May God help us all.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by obyikye(f): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
If
he cheats, abuses(of any kind).
when baby is barely 3-4weeks old(post natal hormones I guess). when we
want to select the sex of the next baby(pre-ovalution tins). when I am
really tried,also if I am fasting and praying to God for favour.
Apart from the above mentioned, hubby is welcomed anytime,anyday and anywhere including menstrual days *winks*

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
enjoying ma popcorn.. hmm so s,ex is also an analgesic.. ajesara poki poki cool

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
obyikye: If he cheats, abuses(of an kind).
when baby is barely 3-4weeks old

yes, another point there, when i just put to bed, and the body is still "wet"........he wont even make attempt, im always d first to make first attempt....lol..... grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
When I'm extremely tired embarassed almost everyday .... Poor guy.

He knows it's every angle during vacations and weekends.

Besides sex ages women faster... there're other ways to explore intimate satisfaction , BJ and many more cool

Lord have Mercy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Baby In Day-care (PHOTO) / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.