Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,297 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ This Situation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You Find Yourself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ This Situation? (630 Views)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g, Pls Dont Go Out To Night. / PHOTO: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News: Obasanjo’s Hill-top Mansion On Fire / What Do You Consider The Sweetest Thing N This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ This Situation? by Uchenna42(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
What will ˚°ºU̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ do?

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ This Situation? by chucky234(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Say my last prayer and repent of my sins,take a deep breath and compose myself to meet the creator in heaven then let go of my hands.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ This Situation? by CrazyMan(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2013
That cliff doesn't look so high...surely if he let go his hands, he will definitely survive the landing. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bus Driver Two In Front Seat Dead / Can You Help Us Find Nigerians Outstanding 10 Of 2013? / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.