Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Entering UNILAG Through Diploma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Entering UNILAG Through Diploma (1495 Views)

Uniabuja Part-time Form And Diploma Form Still On Sale. / Entering Obafemi Awolowo University With Upper Credit Through Direct Entry / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Lurve(f): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hi guys,pls pls pls can anyone elaborate on the topic.I want to enter Unilag but due to the influx of students,my friends say they will enter through diploma but I dnt understnd wot they r sayin.It sounds complicated.plssssssss more enlightened nairlanders help me out
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Lurve(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2013
:oso no1 knws abt d diploma stuff?r u kiddin me? undecided :oso no1 knws abt d diploma stuff?r u kiddin me?
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Edithspecials: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lurve: Hi guys,pls pls pls can anyone elaborate on the topic.I want to enter Unilag but due to the influx of students,my friends say they will enter through diploma but I dnt understnd wot they r sayin.It sounds complicated.plssssssss more enlightened nairlanders help me out
Diploma is a 2yrs programm. After d completion of d program(with a good grade) u can buy direct entry 4m & apply 2 their degree program if u are admited you start 4m 200L
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by bengospel(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Pls what are the reguirement for this program
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Edithspecials: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2013
bengospel: Pls what are the reguirement for this program
SSCE
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
Guy diploma in unilag means foundation programme find out more online.
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Lurve(f): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
accordin 2 wot i browsed,its 4 a year only
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by unity234: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lurve: accordin 2 wot i browsed,its 4 a year only
its actually a 9 months programme. You write 2 semester exams which determines your cgp on which the minimum Is 2.5. This year its likely the programme wont be
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Lurve(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
shocked wth!!!y??
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by mimicue(f): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Diploma is a 9month programme in unilag for 400k, with a ccgpa of noting less than 2.5 because some are higher according to the course, the chances of dis programme to hold again is slim so the set now is the last set for diploma in unilag but it might still hold if it doesn't then dey will do pre-degree because this is where unilags money is coming from

1 Like

Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by bengospel(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls let us know of any changes, cos am interested either deploma or pre-degree thanks
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Lurve(f): 9:43am On May 28, 2013
The UNILAG diploma(now known as foundation programme) form is out now for twenty thousand naira(excluding bank charges). Admission requirements:minimum of 5 credits (english,maths and 3 relevant subjects) in one sitting. Candidates must be 16 or above by september this year
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Lurve(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2013
E-application forms: all prospective students must pay at any of the underlisted banks and proceed to the UNILAG website homepage to access foundation login to fill the E- apllication form after 24 hours of payment,print 2 copies of the 1st page showing the upload colour picture,take them to the faculty foundation coordinator to sign and stamp.submit 1 copy to the coordinator and bring the other copy along to the exam hall btw 12-17 August
Re: Entering UNILAG Through Diploma by Lurve(f): 10:05am On May 28, 2013
Application and submission opens 27th of may - 26th of july .The questions will include 20 questions each from maths and english and 15 from 3 relevant subjects making a total of 85 questions to be answered within an hour. The results will be released on the 30th of August

(1) (Reply)

ICM Uk / Thread For Students With Deficiency In Their O'level Result /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.