Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

What's The Next Step?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Next Step?? (553 Views)

After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? / After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / What Are The Next Step For Me To Take If A Girl Agree To Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Next Step?? by Buklar(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
My gf jxt gt 2 knw dat we r having d same AS genotype,nd ds is seriously threatning our relationshp...she's don d test twice bt i'v only done d test 1c...she's been troubling me to go 4 a confirmation test so dat we can be sure bt i've been giving her excuses cos i knw dat i'm having d same genotype wt her....i dnt knw d next tin 2 do....i need advice ,i realy luv her nd dnt even plan 2 loose her.
Re: What's The Next Step?? by Davico(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Quit the relationship ASAP, a single SS child in a family can ruin the home. During my ward rounds in the hospital I do c a number of them and their parent spending all the have and still no good thing will come out of it. Friend love with your brain and not ur heart. There are better women out there

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Most Naija Girls Like Jumping About... / Why Many Nigerian Women End Up As House Wives... / Grace: The Enabler Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.