Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? (13927 Views)

Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by freestuffsonnet(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Standard Membership is the best.

You'll be given details like the one given to me below after I paid them 5 pounds which was close to
$8 then with my PayPal Account:

"Adesida Olusegun
83 Roseville Road
Office 20, Suite # XXXXX
Leeds
West Yorkshire
LS8 5DT"

The important things that you need are your name and suite no that will be given to you though I represented my own suite no with XXXXX as you can see above.

A FRIEND HAS HELPED ME PURCHASED THE STANDARD ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW..I HAVE MY SUIT # AND PASSWORD AND THE UK ADDRESS. NOW HOW CAN I USE IT ON CLICKBANK ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW MY CHECK?

SHOULD I EDIT MY CURRENT CLICKBANK ADDRESS TO THIS ONE I JUST PURCHASE? AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET TO ME HERE IN NAIJA?

PLZ SOMEONE RESPOND TO THIS.

THANKS FOR YOUR REGUALY SUPPORT.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by emailguru: 2:30am On Mar 19, 2013
Please let us know how it goes after all, should you need any help....
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:21am On Mar 19, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

A FRIEND HAS HELPED ME PURCHASED THE STANDARD ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW..I HAVE MY SUIT # AND PASSWORD AND THE UK ADDRESS. NOW HOW CAN I USE IT ON CLICKBANK ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW MY CHECK?

SHOULD I EDIT MY CURRENT CLICKBANK ADDRESS TO THIS ONE I JUST PURCHASE? AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET TO ME HERE IN NAIJA?

Yes!Hope you initially opened a UK-profiled clickbank account while on UK IP.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by authecosta911(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Good Morning can u pls gv me ur email I'll like to PM u.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

NO SIR, THE ADDRESS I USED TO OPEN THE CLICKBANK IS SOUTH AFRICA ADDRESS, AND SET MY PAYMENT PAYOUT HIGHER SO THE WOULDN'T SEND MY EARNING OUT.... BUT CAN'T I CHANGE IT NOW TO THE UK
ADDRESS I JUST BOUGHT?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

NO SIR, THE ADDRESS I USED TO OPEN THE CLICKBANK IS SOUTH AFRICA ADDRESS, AND SET MY PAYMENT PAYOUT HIGHER SO THE WOULDN'T SEND MY EARNING OUT.... BUT CAN'T I CHANGE IT NOW TO THE UK
ADDRESS I JUST BOUGHT?

Your can try it out but normally,you ought to have opened your clickbank right from onset by selecting UK as your country even while on a UK IP.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Your can try it out but normally,you ought to have opened your clickbank right from onset by selecting UK as your country even while on a UK IP.

Anyway!
Stop promoting clickbank products with your South African account but open a fresh clickbank account while you are on UK IP.

P.m me so that I can give you a dedicated UK IP software for you to use to register.
It will be totally free for you.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
authecosta911: Good Morning can u pls gv me ur email I'll like to PM u.

you can shoot me an email at

legal wealth creation @ gmail dot com
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I HAVE DONE EXACTLY THAT. THANKS presegsADESIDA, FOR YOUR QUALITY CONTRIBUTION ON MY THREAD. THANKS TO OTHERS TOO.

I HAVE JUST HIT YOU AN EMAIL WITH THIS USERNAME.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
WHEN DO CLICKBANK SEND THEIR AFFILIATE CHECK? WHEN DO THEY PAY?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2013
freestuffsonnet:

Just change the address, they don't even check al that stuff.

Opened mine in Nigeria. Changed the address to Ghana when I got here. Just got a check. No troubles.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2013
freestuffsonnet: WHEN DO CLICKBANK SEND THEIR AFFILIATE CHECK? WHEN DO THEY PAY?

With the Payoneer MasterCard, weekly.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2013
Richfella:

Opened mine in Nigeria. Changed the address to Ghana when I got here. Just got a check. No troubles.

Great!

Anything can change with their terms and conditions.

Just be on the safe side.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
CAN I USE THAT UK ADDRESS TO ORDER AND RECEIVE PHYSICAL ITEM ONLINE? CAN I USE THE ADDRESS TO ORDER AN ITEM FROM AMAZON AND EBAY SITE AND RECEIVE THEM HERE IN NIGERIA?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2013
freestuffsonnet: CAN I USE THAT UK ADDRESS TO ORDER AND RECEIVE PHYSICAL ITEM ONLINE? CAN I USE THE ADDRESS TO ORDER AN ITEM FROM AMAZON AND EBAY SITE AND RECEIVE THEM HERE IN NIGERIA?

Yes!You can definitely do that...
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by digitite: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Richfella:

Bros, i hail oo... please i would like to know one or two things about Ghana. I have a short programme to attend and have never been there. What is the cost of living like, eg. A room self contain and do they collect say like 4 months rent?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by ccollins(m): 2:10am On May 09, 2013
Please, how can I after registering for the payoneer card be able to receive it in Nigeria and am I going to use myukmailpost.com to receive it in nigeria
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by freestuffsonnet(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2013
HI EVERYBODY, I have signed up with http://myukmailbox.com [Standard Membership]
Got my uk address, and changed my clickbank to the myukmailbox address.
Clickbank has issued my check to the address since last week Wednesday
till now i have not still receive it on my myukmailbox.

It keep saying" No new items in your mailbox.
You have no new items at this time."

Since Wednesday till today..making 6days. Please what do i do, is my money check hanking
somewhere else or it haven't gotten to myukmailbox address? Does it take this long?

Someone help me. what do i do now?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Clickbank said I have to make 5 sales before I can get paid. Why is that?

I have made only 3 sales and have about $60 in my account. I need to withdraw asap.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by donlet(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2013
clickbank! clickbank!! clickbank!!!
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Johniky19(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
emailguru: I used to have a female friend who schooled there, I used her address to collect my checks, which she forwards to me here in Nigeria. After which I take it to my domiciliary account with GTB, where it gets cleared within 21 days.

Although, this friend of mine is no longer there now, which is why I resorted to using a mail forwarder in the UK. myukmailbox.com. They have been quite efficient and I pay them via paypal.

Right now, I have like $26 in my account, I can transfer it into your account or any paypal account if you are interest. for N190 per dollars.

I have not used the payoneer card for clickbank before, the one I have been using is for markethealth.com and I have always had my commission paid into my payoneer card, which I use for payments online or cash right here in Nigeria. Some charges do apply though.

Feel free to find new means of payment, there many of them but one has to do his or her due diligence.

I hope my submission has helped someone?
i like ur explanation. Do u have any idea on how to open a clickbank. And paypal
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by sambennywhite: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier for Nigerians!
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Cul4real(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls dont let dis noble trend die off
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by OkunrinMeta: 2:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Just went through this thread now. I am trying to start working on clickbank. I am trying to figure if ill be able to get my money. Please does the uk/payoneer method still work?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Niscolinx: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Please guys i recently opened a ClickBank Account but i couldn't see the direct deposit option, i only saw the check option
Please how am i gonna see the option in order to access the payoneer card, please i need this asap as am planning on making huge money from it.

Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by dayus444: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Niscolinx:
Please guys i recently opened a ClickBank Account but i couldn't see the direct deposit option, i only saw the check option
Please how am i gonna see the option in order to access the payoneer card, please i need this asap as am planning on making huge money from it.
And that is why you had to bump a 2 year old thread abi?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Donglitzie: 4:52pm On May 06, 2015
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by hisenjos: 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
Donglitzie:
You can now Withdraw your funds from PayPal in Nigeria. And also receive/send intetrnational money transfer for CHEAPER than your Bank rates, cheaper than Western Union and Cheaper than MoneyGram.

Go to www.livebeyondschool.com/paypal-withdrawal.html

Let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually with 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Read what a satisfied client has to say of our services.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by pizzz4all(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Niscolinx:

Which country did you choose when opening the account? You are likely not seeing direct deposit because the country you choose does not support direct deposit by clickbank.

BE sure to choose US next time.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by AmeLonRo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
My question is why cant we use Nigerian address to open clickbank account?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by georgeric38: 4:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Has anyone tried using these people to help them cash out their affiliate earnings? https://auctionessistance.com/shop/withdraw-service/

I know it says only for limited PayPal's but I asked them if they could offer a cash out service for PayPal's not limited.

Haven't heard a response yet.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? by Irhobo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
presegsADESIDA:

Getting a payoneer mastercard is free in as much that you have a valid ID card.

Concerning UK mail forwarding service,we do use ukpostbox before but they've stopped offering the service to Nigerian but the one that I'm currently using now charges one-time fee of 5 pounds which is equivalent to 8 dollars depending on dollar rate.

USA address from Graphcard recommended by SADC doesn't work again because your USA Tax ID will be requested by clickbank before your cheque will be sent to your address.

Using UK address is the best and it is still the best but but the UK mail forwarding service provider that is affordable only accept PayPal as mode of payment either for setup fee or your parcels shipping fee to Nigeria.

You can get yourself a verified paypal or look for someone that has a paypal account to help you to be making payment on the site.

How do I get a verified PayPal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria / Alcohol Consumers, Smokers To Pay More As Federal Govt Raises Excise Duty / Power, FX, Fuel Shortages Cripple Nigeria As Buharimonics Continues To Fumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.