Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? (1111 Views)

Are You Looking For A Sugar Mummy/daddy? / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by free2ryhme: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
1. Love
2. A baby
3. Sex
4. Company
5. Marriage
6. prestige
7. Happiness
8. Fun
9. ______?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
companion
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
If I should choose nan, you will label me greedy again...... So, I will just fold my hands and watch tongue
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
All of d above
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by ikekings(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
As of this moment, sex and fun...
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by KINGwax(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Loading offensive comments....
58%
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by free2ryhme: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sijo01: If I should choose nan, you will label me greedy again...... So, I will just fold my hands and watch tongue

e pas money ? na your way. u have a blank space put anything u like there
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by ecnei(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Trust
Soulmate
Companion
Sexually active guy tongue
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
GUYS SEX,GALS MONEY.SIMPLE AND SHORT,STOP DECEIVING URSELVES AND BE HONEST,AT LEAST AM HONEST ENOUGH TO SAY D TRUTH!BITE ME!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Popowaa: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Company.
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nothing, virtually nothing because I cant stand a one-sided relationship when you are expected to do all the reaching out. Hey, I've got a heart and its a strong one so me dont give 2 fvcks about relationship can go suck on a bag full of smelly tramps tongue

My lovely family and friends has given me more than enough happiness and fun that my life can contain. So, Durrh!! Who cares? tongue
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 2:54am On Mar 14, 2013
Erm.....thinking
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by pleep(m): 3:21am On Mar 14, 2013
companionship, happiness and prestige thats it.
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by blessedWMN(f): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
I would add a man that is a Christian & have an intimate personal relationship w/God
free2ryhme: 1. Love
2. A baby
3. Sex
4. Company
5. Marriage
6. prestige
7. Happiness
8. Fun
9. ______?
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by Kandiiikane(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lol, just this weekend my mum tried to tackle me to the floor when she tried hitting me and I told her,'You sabi say you nor able me agen, if nor be for God and sin ehn?' She was out of breath by just grabbing my arm lol. grin

I never really take it seriously though and neither does she. She would try to hit me when she feels like "I'm going against her word" but I always duck on time. tongue

She stopped beating me when I was 13. She used her belt on me then and I just sat there without moving and allowed her to lay the licks until she got tired and fed up that I was not reacting to the pain.

I think you should do that, op. If you want her to stop hitting or slapping you, just stand there and let her do it and don't give her any enjoyment from it. They derive pleasure from watching you groan and shout over it. She will stop for sure.
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by babsomotde(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2013
God....In other words, LOVE
Re: What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? by blessedWMN(f): 2:13am On Mar 16, 2013
Actually, I believe Love & God are different. Unfortunately, there are people that say they love people, things, etc, but don't believe in God.

(1) (Reply)

Best Divorce Letter Ever / Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). / Advice This Nairalander Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.