Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name (607 Views)

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Miracles In Jesus Name - Crippled Leg Grows Out (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name by Sirniyeh(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
It's a pity that many so-claimed religious people are loosing the battle of spiritual survival as a result of addiction to erroneous belief that herbal power is a SIN or Satanic.
If truly you understand the spirit behind the creaton of mankind called God, you will not hesitate to strongly admit the use of herbal concoction to balance your life.
It is no more news that Jesus Name has been disappointing majority of its believers, even the so called pastors and prophets.
A pastor was hospitalised for two months and the condition got more critical to the extent the doctor advised to try other alternative. Just a week at herbal home, the pastor regained his consciousness and balance. Another born again lady was 39 years but remained unmarried as no man ever attempted to propose. Upon all prayers all prove abortive. But just a herbal bath, same week proposal appeared.
Many people will tell you "in jesus name all things are possible. It is a big lie. If it is true, when you have serious malaria, or your baby sick, dont bother to use drug or go to hospital, call your jesus, if you are healed then I know that jesus name works.
There is no limit to what herbs can do because it is the power and blessing of God. Many pastors consult herbalists for power, members for progress but come back to church to thanks jesus. Lets face the fact, can jesus name be compared with herbal power? What is your experience?

1 Like

Re: Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name by hopefullman: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Watch ur tongue.sin against d holyspirit cannot be forgiven.
Re: Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name by Sirniyeh(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
hopefullman: Watch ur tongue.sin against d holyspirit cannot be forgiven.
am sorry to say, (dont be fooled!)
what is holyspirit?
The holy spirit that keeps you in suspense for years? Hear this, the powerful spirit in the herbs is potent, reliable and life-changing more than that your claim
Re: Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name by hopefullman: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sirniyeh:
am sorry to say, (dont be fooled!)
what is holyspirit?
The holy spirit that keeps you in suspense for years? Hear this, the powerful spirit in the herbs is potent, reliable and life-changing more than that your claim
pls i'm begin u.dnt joke wit fire.i dnt want 2say negativ tins otherwis i know what i wud av said.
Re: Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name by Elemvincent(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2013
New
Re: Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name by Joel3(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2013
na wa ooh.
Re: Herbal-power Vs Jesus Name by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2013
well said Op. This deserves front page. However the biased Mods of this section will never let that happen.

btw Op, there is a correction. don't use the term herbalist. it sounds out of place. use Traditionalist/Paganism.

(1) (Reply)

Is April Fool A Sin Or Joke?? / Think About It / Serious Question About Judaism And Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.