Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lets Pray Together For Seun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Pray Together For Seun (759 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Pray Together For Seun by doracle4(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2008
Fellow nairalanders,
Let all of us, no matter your beliefs, religion or lifestyle, say one prayer each for our dear administrator, Seun. He has been a real great guy and its natural to bless those who bless us.
My prayer:
May God give him the wisdom necessary to bring to birth other great ideas to his environment and world.
Re: Lets Pray Together For Seun by Scopium: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2008
[size=13pt]I pray that the next time you start a thread you should go to the right section in Jesus name. This is ROMANCE and not RELIGION just understand that in Jesus name, Amen. Go and sin no more.[/size]
Re: Lets Pray Together For Seun by seguno2: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2008
Nna, I no fit laugh oh!
But I second the poster's motion and say Amen in Jesus name.
As Christ sacrificed Himself on the cross for strangers like us, we need to also sacrifice for others' wellbeing and exchange of ideas towards that goal.
You don't have to be religious first before doing so.
Cf: Luke 10 v25-37

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Women Have Positions And Are Head Of Churhes / God On Trial. / The End Has Finally Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.