Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? (35402 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / NYSC Should Be Extended to Two Years – Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Akpaife(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2013
2 serve Nig is nt by force if govt like let it be 5yrs I dnt care, I dey pity piple wey dey serve ds fucking country
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Lero15(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2013
dmalam: can u imagine spendin two years in hostile SOUTHERN Nigeria....tofiakwa
u mean southern Nigeria is hostile?! come to Northern Nigeria where I am serving, u wl knw d real meaning of hostility!

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Bastituta(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2013
Charles Shaw: No wahala if they wanna extend it but Alawee shud be nuffin less than 100k nd trust me, dilligently we wil serve our country smiling.
na so jawe
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by almajiri101: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2013
aiyeboy: i fit no do self,if de vex me #bullshit
stop dreaming dude coz you never escape death from those buccaneer and eiye boiz since u claimed to be aiyeboy *axe man*.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by dokunbam(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2013
what! angry angry angry angry angry angry
waste 2 years again in that boko haram age
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Dthespian: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2013
WTF!!! Make dem no try dat Shit oo..
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by omiobo: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2013
This must be a JOkE!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Ichiddy: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2013
if them go increase salary?\allowance too,no problem cool
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2013
O men the two years is better than serving one year n spending d rest jobless. At least if a corper saves properly he/she can invest with the savings gotten... Moreova u nw hv more tym to study culture n dialet.

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2013
A confused country in a confused continent governed by a confused leadership with confused electorates that will still return a confused president in 2015 and make a confused statements about their confused life.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by ebujany(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Na wahoooo...make them no try am abeg.1yr is almost a waste of time sef

Blogin all the way...www.wownaija..com
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Morgan1092(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Dat shld b applauded 'IF ONLY corps members wil b posted 2 a PPA according 2 wht d studied & nt a compulsory teaching PPA, n also receive atleast 50k alawe instead of d current 19k'

3 Likes

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Melancholy(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Na lie... they can only talk about it but will never be possible in the name of our God.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Symphony007: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2013
I wonder how many companies will be willing to employ graduates who have falloed for 2 years. Hear i was calling for the abolishment of this ghastly program and they're thinking of extending it by two years.

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by alphaconde(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2013
Nysc is on the news again.
They should make serious consultations with the private sector if this is necessary becuase they r the ones absorbing the youths.
My point

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by chessguru1(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2013
Hahahahahaha!! I dey laff in swahilli 1st. Rubbish, make I do commot for this june abeg. (˘̯˘ ) haliburton interview on my mind
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by lukmammy(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2013
Sometimes i wonder wia this stupid pple called ovt are coming from..NYSC that virtually everyone is sayin should b scrapped now dey wanna extend it......its all well and gud,david mark and family can start with that
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Mantiza(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2013
babseg: Oh lawd 2 yrs ke. These corpers go give lots of people bele and the female ones too go carry.

May be naija government wan take style increase population
you are a sinner. Imagine your mindset. Contribute reasonably to the Topic. To me, its too much rather increase the Allowee to N120k and any set up self employment of their choices for them within d one yr period. I saw the NYSC staff bribing the house members to keep their job. (Afterall,They are Bread Winners)Thats naija
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by anitank(f): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Chineke ekwena ihe ojoo! shocked shocked shocked

The remaining 3 months of my service year already feels like its ending in 3 years. How much more if they extend it

Oh June, where art thou?? cry cry
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by belovedaja(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Dont worry BYSC will be better than NYSC. So there will be no nigeria. Oh biafra land of the rising sun.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Chibuhealth(f): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2013
cashflows45: News Reaching is that the Government wants to increase the Serving years of National Youth Service Corps Members from 1Year to 2Years, So they can serve their country better by serving for 2years after graduating from tetiary Institution.

It was announced on ray power news., We are still gathering more information on it and we would keep you updated. so check back..

What do you think of this development??

http://www./profiles/blogs/nysc-service-to-be-extended-to-2years
i reject it in Jesus name...what a mess! Commisioner for Education mind ur self ooo....whtas ths ppls problem sef?
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Akpaife(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Personal republic of Nig is it good 2 serve Nig is nt by force if govt like let it be 5yrs I dnt care I dey pity piple wey dey serve ds fucking country
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by ikweremilitant: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Charles Shaw: No wahala if they wanna extend it but Alawee shud be nuffin less than 100k nd trust me, dilligently we wil serve our country smiling.
gbam
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by sunkuns003(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2013
CrazyMan: The story is yet to be confirmed...but if indeed its true, then its means the government has no plans for the youths of this country.

Imagine a graduate sitting idle for two years in a LGA or teaching in one remote secondary school all in the name of PPA, what becomes of his knowledge after the said time. sad
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by Ogegod87: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2013
lmao. Fed govt go owe ppl alowee tire. corpers go turn indegene for anoda man village in d name of servin nigeria. clueless nig leaders.

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by sunkuns003(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2013
i love that guy
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2013
fresh air... grin grin grin
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by anitank(f): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2013
Mantiza: you are a sinner. Imagine your mindset. Contribute reasonably to the Topic. To me, its too much rather increase the Allowee to N120k and any set up self employment of their choices for them within d one yr period. I saw the NYSC staff bribing the house members to keep their job. (Afterall,They are Bread Winners)Thats naija
But seriously, if they increase allowee to N120k. I won't mind serving for 3 years grin grin.

You'll even see people crying on POP day gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by chocolatebabe: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2013
God forbid!!!
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by 9jii(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2013
to slowdown the growing rate of unemployment.haha abeg come up with something better.
Re: NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? by ELgordo(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2013
Whatever! . . . Join me in doing the Harlem Shake . . . . Done mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.