Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly (1172 Views)

Beautiful Girls Are Ugly / Why Are Ugly Ladies Bitter / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by mumumugu(m): 1:05am On Mar 13, 2013
how do you react
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by Emmyk(m): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2013
I laugh it off coz I know such is joking.
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by slimyem: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2013
I scoff..tongue
My mirror and people that matter tell me otherwise.cool wink
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2013
You need to change how you react to it. Bullies hate to be confronted. Next time it happens turn around and say something to that person loud enough so everyone else hears it. You got nothing to lose. Say something like " What exactly are you getting out of making me feel bad by calling me ugly? Does it make you feel better about yourself?" Then stare them down so they feel ashamed.
You might add..."How hard can it be to just be nice to people?"
Do that every time someone does that to you. If nothing else you will at least have more self respect for standing up for yourself.
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by mumumugu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=~vicky~]You need to change how you react to it. Bullies hate to be confronted. Next time it happens turn around and say something to that person loud enough so everyone else hears it. You got nothing to lose. Say something like " What exactly are you getting out of making me feel bad by calling me ugly? Does it make you feel better about yourself?" Then stare them down so they feel ashamed.
Do that every time someone does that to you. If nothing else you will at least have more self respect for standing up for yourself.
[/quot) ] good reply 45 like
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by mumumugu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=~vicky~]You need to change how you react to it. Bullies hate to be confronted. Next time it happens turn around and say something to that person loud enough so everyone else hears it. You got nothing to lose. Say something like " What exactly are you getting out of making me feel bad by calling me ugly? Does it make you feel better about yourself?" Then stare them down so they feel ashamed.
[/quot) ] good reply 45 likes
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by Sijo01(f): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ask the persion just one question........'Doz it matter'?
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 14, 2013
slimyem: I scoff..tongue
My mirror and people that matter tell me otherwise.cool wink

That's because the people around you don't want to break you, and your mirror doesn't want to get broken.gringringrin
Abeg na joke I dey joke o, keep being confident.smiley
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2013
I dance etigi on their face. grin grin

#IRepTeamUgly
Re: How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly by mumumugu(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I dance etigi on their face. grin grin

#IRepTeamUgly

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches 200-year-old, 40-pound Fish / First Few Days On Nairaland.....confused Much / Top 10 Most Evil Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.