Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road (13054 Views)

Keke Napep Bursts Into Flames On Abuja Expressway / Suffering Continues On Abuja-Keffi Road / Abuja/nyanya Keffi Road Accident, What Is The Necessary Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
Wey picture?

Na night na... Thank God say I don pass the road come back house in the afternoon because I travel. Had it been I come back late, chei, e for be double wahala for dead body ooo
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by Josh316(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
People like to attribute EVERY road traffic accident to bad roads.
Let me inform you, 80% of the roads in Abuja are VERY GOOD! The major problem people are keen to ignore is the attitude of drivers! You see people trying to drive like F1 drivers all because of the good roads. Even on the inter-state highways, you see all sorts of driving habits that make you cringe. Close shaves by drivers who barely survive stupid manoeuvrings! Then you see a road riddled with potholes and drivers still maintaining a deadly speed of 120km/hr all because they want to beat time or because they feel they know the road. What do we see? Unnecessary road crashes and unnecessary loss of lives.
I bet this truck driver knew his brakes weren't sharp and ignored it because he was plainly ignorant (which is a key issue with many if not most truck drivers) or just greedy and didn't want to spend money repairing the brake system cos of the returns he had to make.

The Govt of Nigeria has failed in instituting a proper road safety policy which addresses the key issue of articulated vehicles and their road worthiness. All sorts of metals with wheels are allowed to roam our roads and streets in the name of trucks and trailers, ending up as tragedies waiting patiently to happen

1 Like

Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by ejidokun(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
we all talk of state of bad roads in as much as i wld lyk 2 agree dat it mite b a major cause,i stil want 2 emphasize on human error..vehicle maintenance,speed limit,drunkiness or slipn while driving,slow down on bends,dnt speed on roads u knw lil abt..and if u knw d road is bad.u b gud..bt wld overluk our errors and blame govt 4 evrytin..lets wake up pls
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by elvis07: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
For D̶̲̥̅̊ info of nairalanders, dis said road has no bad spot. It is as smooth as all major roads in D̶̲̥̅̊ abuja central city, D̶̲̥̅̊ issue here is dat dis said spot is slopy in nature and dis is nt D̶̲̥̅̊ first time such accident is happening on dat road jst D̶̲̥̅̊ same way all D̶̲̥̅̊ time and each time it happens no one eva knows D̶̲̥̅̊ wayabout of D̶̲̥̅̊ driver of D̶̲̥̅̊ truck. This road withnesses a rush in vehicular traffic in D̶̲̥̅̊ moornin nd nite and D̶̲̥̅̊ resident of dis satelite towns of nyanya,karu, maraba,masaka etc have asked D̶̲̥̅̊ relevant authorities to ban D̶̲̥̅̊ movement of heavy duty trucks during dis periods, is dat too much to ask of so as to save D̶̲̥̅̊ life of D̶̲̥̅̊ road users there? Our govt has failed.
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by senatorweedman: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE 4 D DEAD!
may their souls R + I + P
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by noskeybaba: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gluckdude:

You are an idiiiot, may the same fate come upon your family. does this appear to look like a topic u can dance azonto on you should be donated for sciencific research. onya ara undecided

I never cursed or insulted u or U̶̲̥̅̊я family members, yet u are here cursing me. I decree that anybody that wants M̶̲̅ε̲̣ Aηδ ♍ƴ family dead will be crushed by a trailer carrying cement Aηδ Rod. Amen. Anyway may the Lord forgive u.
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by eldoradoxx: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
noskeybaba: The state of Our roads are horrible. More of a death trap. God bless the dead.

E be like say I be first O°˚˚˚. Azontoo grin
Who said that it is the road that caused the accident? The road is very good but plied by very bad drivers
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by olu77emi: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
May departed soul rest in perfect peace (RIP)
Abuja - Keffi Road is not a problem but the clueless FG Admin, this is the only road that served many states like Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue etc, almost 60% of workforce in Abuja reside within Nyanya, Jikowyi, Mararaba, Masaka up to Keffi, it is the same road that also serve them which explain the reason for everyday hold-up
During OBJ / El-Rufai regime another road construction was proposed and commenced from Area 1 (Abatoir) - Jikowyi; Which was to be alternate route; unfortunately the road remain uncompleted till today Why?? Meanwhile FCT Minister is from Nasarawa State
We have another route from Masaka (Luvu Road) that also link Kaduna which when completed travellers from Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau etc dont have any business travelling thruough Abuja to Kaduna. but able governor can not think about the economic important of this link road yet the bastard is proposing 2 Airport for a state that can not pay salary
Al Makura (Gov.) and Bala Muhammed (FCT) are both from Nasarawa State; yet only one road connect Nasarawa and FCT what a shame; El-Rufai from Far North was the initiator and executor of Abuja - Keffi dualization road project
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by puffpuff: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
neksummi:

Abi o. If Abuja-Nyanya road is classified as a bad road then I wonder how many good roads we have in Nigeria.

I guess he has not be opportuned to see the road yet he want to comment about it
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by Costa2000(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
alfredo4u: God help us to ovacome unanounced death in Jesus name..amen
Bia mr man wetin u smoke?.
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by konn: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
it is not only 3 people that died o more than 18 people lost their lives in that unfortunate incidence and scores of many injured this news agency is telling lies by saying 3

RIP to all those departed in this unfortunate incidence
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by Kakanew: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
may the dead rest in peace
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by Uwakuwak(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
RIP To the dead. GOD preserve us. amen.
Re: 3 Killed In Multiple Accidents On Abuja-Nyanya Road by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2013
olu77emi: May departed soul rest in perfect peace (RIP)
Abuja - Keffi Road is not a problem but the clueless FG Admin, this is the only road that served many states like Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue etc, almost 60% of workforce in Abuja reside within Nyanya, Jikowyi, Mararaba, Masaka up to Keffi, it is the same road that also serve them which explain the reason for everyday hold-up
During OBJ / El-Rufai regime another road construction was proposed and commenced from Area 1 (Abatoir) - Jikowyi; Which was to be alternate route; unfortunately the road remain uncompleted till today Why?? Meanwhile FCT Minister is from Nasarawa State
We have another route from Masaka (Luvu Road) that also link Kaduna which when completed travellers from Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau etc dont have any business travelling thruough Abuja to Kaduna. but able governor can not think about the economic important of this link road yet the bastard is proposing 2 Airport for a state that can not pay salary
Al Makura (Gov.) and Bala Muhammed (FCT) are both from Nasarawa State; yet only one road connect Nasarawa and FCT what a shame; El-Rufai from Far North was the initiator and executor of Abuja - Keffi dualization road project
Nice write up but FCT Minister; Sen.Balla Mohammed is from Bauchi and not Nassarawa State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Another Container Falls In Apapa / Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year / Flood Sweeps Away Three Kids During Kano Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.