Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Abeerdeen University Admission: Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abeerdeen University Admission: Help (1760 Views)

Is It Possible To Use My U.s. University Admission Letter To Process A Visa? / Cyprus International University Admission. Please Is This A Scam? / University Admission In Ghana (b.sc,m.sc,mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeerdeen University Admission: Help by lankywizar(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2008
I was just given an admission and i dont know how to go about the tuition fees payment, they really did not insist i pay anything, what would be a logical amout to deposit as i know this would definately boost my chances in getting the study permit
Re: Abeerdeen University Admission: Help by sayhi2ay(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2008
you can pay about 2000 pounds, be sure you have huge money in your account though
Re: Abeerdeen University Admission: Help by travelcare: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2008
Congratulations on your admission into the University of Aberdeen in Scotland. The question now is that; is your offer a conditional or an unconditional? If your offer is a conditional offer, you must fulfil all the conditions therein and obtain an unconditional  offer letter which you will use for your visa application. If,however, your admission is already an unconditional one, UK embassy would not advise you to pay any advance payment to the school as this is not a guaranty that you would be given an entry clearance certificate. If you want to pay, you can still pay about 50% of the tuition fee. But if you need more information, contact travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call Olawale on: 08023809767, you'll be glad you did.

Travelcare
Re: Abeerdeen University Admission: Help by sayhi2ay(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2008
if you are going for a graduate studies, and you are not using fake documents, i advice you to make a part payment, make sure the money in your sponsor's account is substantial, i recommend you make part payment cos you wont be at the embassy to defend your or your documents,
if its undergraduate, if you cant afford the payment yet, you dont have to, if you are sure of yourself, you can make the payment,

have had experiences about UK and US,

my bro paid about 2500 pounds and was refused cos the course he did for undergrad (microbiology) doesnt conform to the graduate studies he is going in for, (IT) even though he had a higher diploma degree in IT, had oracle certifications and worked in an IT environment, and he included facts to this effect, but the consul still refused to see that he has changed his career path, if it were to be an interview, he would have convinced him which would have saved unnecessary stress of appealing or reapplying,

i applied for US student visa, what impressed the guy was my TOEFL score amongst other stuffs, I didn't pay tuition though cos the school refused to accept payment until i got the entry clearance,

all in all, trust in God to make a way for you,

(1) (Reply)

Oguta Lake As World Tourist Centre / Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. / Why Do Nigerians Think The Whites Are Richer compared to them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.