Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? (8086 Views)

When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) / Is There Any Special Dish You Eat On Sundays? / 18 Basic Dinning Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by POLICECAP: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2013
Well, for me that part of the house(dinning) is beginning to look like a wasted space..

I can't actually remember when last I settled down to eat on the dinning table. Its either I'm there cos I'm discussing with sm1 who is busy close-by, or I'm monitoring something close.

The ethics of eating on the dinning table dosnt captivate me like is depicted in movies, I can't face the isolation when places like the sitting room or even the room is an option.

Let's express the fun....What do you think?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Caracta(f): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2013
The day i turned 21 grin grin grin

I still eat there sha...but not on a daily basis. Mostly weekends.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by MissyB3(f): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2013
This morning
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by POLICECAP: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mods.... This could be hilarious you know... Front page abeg!!
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by tjskii(f): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Kai its been long o,these days I just get home grab a meal and eat in front of the t.v set, undecided

Need to change though,so I can teach my kids table manners
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Johnnoah1st: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
POLICE CAP: Well, for me that part of the house(dinning) is beginning to look like a wasted space..

I can't actually remember when last I settled down to eat on the dinning table. Its either I'm there cos I'm discussing with sm1 who is busy close-by, or I'm monitoring something close.

The ethics of eating on the dinning table dosnt captivate me like is depicted in movies, I can't face the isolation when places like the sitting room or even the room is an option.

Let's express the fun....What do you think?
. y are u people still asking questions here on nairaland? or DO nairaland luk like google.com 4 ur eyes? are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2013
Hmmnnn, once in a while, I still do. Maybe once or twice a week. I prefer eating seated on the floor, facing the TV, with TV remote by my side. My dining is used more for meetings, and sometimes reading.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by konn: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2013
i eat in the sitting room while watching tv

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by sayso: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Years.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by adexsimply(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2013
DINING TABLE? WATs THAT uSEd FOr? TABle TeNNis(PinG POng)?
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by buklan4realyah(f): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Last nite
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by devour129: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2013
never used my dinning table,even you only see me in my living room when i have visitors that am not close to.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2013
Eating on the dining table doesn't make me bellefull ; I'm more comfortable having my food in my room while a cool music plays @ the background, I be original black man, eating on the dining table na for white man; can't imagine myself eating a bowl of eba(african man dish) on the (white man's) dining table.

*i go look so stupid*

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Im eating on the dinning table at present. grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2013
When last did you eat as a family?
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by kenkruse: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Eating for me is boring without watching t.v at home.
Infact, I queried my wife recently for inviting me to eat in the dinning room while I was watching a football match.
She quickly apologized and brought the meal in the sitting room. Dunno if i'm right or wrong but i just can't help it.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by 234GT(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
I don't like eating at the dinning table bacause there is no television at our dinning, and I be tv addict! So the dining section dey always dey boring to me.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Chidex2442(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2013
Eating on the dinning table? No! But drinking and chating wt ma fwends there? Yea! grin grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Kaxmytex(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2013
[size=28pt]op,wot abt me wey no kum get dinning table?sad[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2013
kenkruse:
Eating for me is boring without watching t.v at home.
Infact, I queried my wife recently for inviting me to eat in the dinning room while I was watching a football match.
She quickly apologized and brought the meal in the sitting room. Dunno if i'm right or wrong but i just can't help it.

Yes o. Eating is usually too boring for me without watching TV.

If I eat my breakfast and lunch in formal setting at work, why will I be formal for my dinner too at home. I just sit on the centre rug, back the chair, battle the food, while watching TV, remote by my side. Dining offers too much formality and diminishes the utility for me.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2013
Caracta: The day i turned 21 grin grin grin

I still eat there sha...but not on a daily basis. Mostly weekends.
AT 21, U SHULD BE WRITIN UR SEMESTER EXAM NOW. WOT RE U DOIN HEREsad
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by yuzedo: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2013
Huh?! Op, bro, do u live in 0-bedrrooms flat?? undecided
I lives in BANANA ISLAND so the house is sooooooo big (wit swiming pull) dat ma dineing table is far from my penthouse room downstair so i need to take okada if i needed to go to dineing table.bacause Is too far. i dont botherr undecided
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by NEROSKY(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Don't have any
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by esn1(f): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Last night.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Kx: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Black man religiously using dinning table is similar to d culture of wearing suit in a very hot climate like ours.
We just copy and paste oyibo neglecting our culture.
Can u put mortar in dinning table to do native justice to pounded yam by pouring pepper soup inside d poundo in d mortar?
Being real is eating d african way. Certainly not in d dinning table even if some bashers will halla bush man.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Geomac: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2013
I can't remember the last time i ate in my dinning. I always eat my food in the sitting room sitting close to the TV.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2013
We no get dinning table for our house.
If you believe this, you must be a learner...
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo: Huh?! Op, bro, do u live in 0-bedrrooms flat?? undecided
I lives in BANANA ISLAND so the house is sooooooo big (wit swiming pull) dat ma dineing table is far from my penthouse room downstair so i need to take okada if i needed to go to dineing table.bacause Is too far. i dont botherr undecided

cheesy cheesy

kolo
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by MissOpe(f): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2013
Yuzedo speaks nd writes better dan dis.... Stop pulling our legs with blunder infested grammer..lol

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by adexsimply(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2013
I lives in BANANA ISLAND so the house is sooooooo big (wit [size=15pt]swiming pull)[/size] dat ma dineing table is far from my penthouse room downstair so i need to take okada if i needed to go to dineing table.bacause Is too far. i dont botherr undecided
wetin u dey pull?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2013

Why be say I no laugh sef.... Better go look for something do undecided grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by yuzedo: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
Miss Ope:
Yuzedo speaks nd writes better dan dis.... Stop pulling our legs with blunder infested grammer..lol
Swerry, do u knows me beforr?? Maybe youv see me pulling out of my manson in my jipp beforr, am reach. wink
so becouse of dat uu wanna know me. ok...... So wuz yo numba? wink

Foxy_Ultimate:

Why be say I no laugh sef.... Better go look for something do undecided grin
bro foxy, wazzap? my favorite gorupie wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Order For Fresh Roselle Fruit (zobo) Drink / Is It Proper To Pre-boil Beans Before Cooking / Naija Cook In New York Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.