Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat (21810 Views)

Movement In My Throat / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by Barkang: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2013
I have been battling with this infection since last 2weeks. It started by causing pains on my left shoulder then i tot it might possibly be my hand bag. i stopped carrying my books after then. But later d pains was on my chest, making me feeling tired, having shortage of breath and streching every now and then. This week is another story, I started coughing but nothing comes out. I used cough sirup, it doesnt help. Yesterday I went to the chemist and bought a worm expeller which I used in the night before food. I noticed a riot in my stomach up to throat as if those things were running for their lives. I was happy thinking by morning it will all be over. But I was wrong, as it get worst this morning, right now I feel as if something wants to come out from my mouth and is blocking my airways too. Though im going to see my doctor this morning but from several articles I'v read there hs bn no reall solution. Please if anyone has experience this before now, kindly share your solution. Thanks in anticipation. [b][/b]
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2013
You are doing the right thing and that is to stop self medicating and going to see your doctor. Get well soon
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by Caracta(f): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2013
I experienced it few months ago. A medical student recommended honey and it worked.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by preciousbabs(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
I m having same experience presently.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by Barkang: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thanks everyone. I was right about the worm, my doctor gave me some other tablets though for my chest. Now I am ok.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by Barkang: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
preciousbabs: I m having same experience presently.

Sorry dear, you can try and see your doctor too. Our cases might be diffrent.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Barkang: Thanks everyone. I was right about the worm, my doctor gave me some other tablets though for my chest. Now I am ok.
. Please I need the name of that drug your doc gave you like now...for 5 days now,it has been a hell,I only smile after each meal before those worm climbs up to my throat again....and now I'm having joint aches
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by KENUNIQUE12: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
pls i need your doctor's prescription for the infection very urgent.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by Tupundu(m): 5:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Please which drug was recommended for you. I need it please.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by bigeliot(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Pls did anybody get d drugs the writer got from her doctor? Pls help
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of The Worm In My Throat by IlovePMB: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
bigeliot:
Pls did anybody get d drugs the writer got from her doctor? Pls help

Better go and see your own doctor. Or try Zentel. That is what works for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Patients Go Blind After Injection In A Kaduna Hospital / Pharmacist Placed On Oxygen Support In Hospital Dies Due To Prolong Power Outage / Meningitis Outbreak: Bisi Alimi Tells Nigerians Not To Rely On Holy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.