Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Make Over #450000 Monthly From Home - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Over #450000 Monthly From Home (1123 Views)

How To Make 300k Monthly From Handset Sales And Repair In Nigeria / How To Earn N300,000 - N500,000 Monthly From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / How To Earn N350,000 Or More Monthly From Forex Trading Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Over #450000 Monthly From Home by kingsglobalcom(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2013
Yes you can make it if you really want but you most try is a wide wise saying of the past
Today you can make it if you try or just sit at the confort of your home
Kingsglobalcom offer you a complete set up package free to enble you start a living from your home
Remember with kingsglobalcom no stress but royalty is our pride

What you need to start up?

Do i need a website?<no you dont
Do i need to be educated?<no you dont
Do i need to be internet guru?<no you dont
Do i need to be going to work daily?< no you dont
Do i need an office?<no you dont

So what do i need?

Not much
You need just an email account
Internet connection
30 minutes of time weekly online
Any of the social network account like facebook, twiter, or 2go

How much should i need to set up?

Note we dont need to sent to you only our ebooks
We set up this system for you and you offer live support for 1 months
This system is capable of generating #450000 each month you implement on it
And it cost just #3000

How to order for this set up
Click www.kingsglobalcom.tk
Or send a short code
#450000 a month
To kingsglobalcom@gmail.com
Rush now
Re: Make Over #450000 Monthly From Home by CORDROSS: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2013
what do we do? we should just buy the 3k thinz and what next...at least make a little formal intro...
Re: Make Over #450000 Monthly From Home by McDogget: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
scam. big time. if you make 450,000k monthly i dont think you would even have the time to post

such on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Make Over #450000 Monthly From Home by kingsglobalcom(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2013
ok
You dont have to buy the manuals
I am going to set up the system for you
Afta that i will send you amanual on how to handled your system
That is it
And remember you are going to have 1 complete month live chart for free on phones and email

(1) (Reply)

Clean Uk-used Laptops For Sale Wit Waranty. You Can Afford It. Just Try Now / Apple 21 Inches Cinema HD Display For 50k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.