Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House (2092 Views)

5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You? / Top Bloggers In Nigeria 2012 / Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2008
Please I wish to meet Bloggers in the house. If you own a blog that is active, kindly post your blog address. I will love to visit your blog.

Here is mine www.naijaecash.com

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by achiholdin: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hi, I think its a good Idea it will help young people to focus.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by dsa(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2008
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2008
@watershed
Whao that is a truck load of blogs shocked I will check them one by one and drop comments so that you will know I visited. Thanks for responding to this post.

@achiholdin
Thanks for your contribution

@dsa
I will check your blog and comment. Thanks for responding to the post.

I'm still waiting for others. I strongly believe there are over 300active bloggers in the house (just guessing, or maybe wishing cheesy)
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by pearlyseed(f): 9:38am On Mar 27, 2008
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by seanney: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2008
Hello ,

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,

visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS

LINK TO VISIT: http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=seanney
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by bolaoni(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
NaijaECash,

What a great blog you've got there. I love everything about it wink

Mine are in my signature.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by crown007: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
Its really cool to see that Nigerian youths are catching up on the blog culture, as a means of self expression. However, i think it would be nice to start a tread on who & who has been able to make money with their blog's, and how they've been able to go about it.
It think that will also serve as a means of education too!!! what do u think?
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2008
@pearlyseed
A very lovely blog you have. I enjoyed reading your post on Forgiveness http://justnbeautiful..com/2008/03/forgiveness.html
Shalom

@seanney
The url you gave is an affiliate link and guess what, it is not even working because it is all messed up. Meanwhile, I asked for your blog address, not a website you're promoting :-)

@femo1
I checked your blog, there was no room for comment, I would have dropped one.

@bolaoni
You said my blog was great, what will I say about those two wonderful blogs of yours. 1st I fell in love with the themes. They are among the few naija blogs that have impressed me in terms of design. 2nd I have a lot to learn from your contents. So I say, "3 serious Gbosa, Gbosa, Gbosa" to a senior blogger. ;-)
Thanks for visiting my blog http://naijaecash.com

@crown007
A nice idea. Wish one of the big time Nigerian bloggers will implement it.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2008
By the way do anyone in the house know any of the webmaster at www.nigerianbloggers.com I submitted my blog to their feed aggregator, but there has been no response from them.
Beside I noticed that some of the blogs listed on their site are long dead shocked

If you have any useful information, you can contact me via http://naijaecash.com/contact-me/
Thanks
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by naijadelta(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2008
mine is freewebsiteaspx..com

cool site submission info coming up .
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by olabisi75(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2008
olasenisaint..com
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2008
@naijadelta
I checked your sites. Nice start-up, but there are lots of work to be done.

@olabisi75
A goog start too. However, there is need for you to redesign your blog such that a first-timer will not think that it is just all about advertisement. Writing with a personal tone will also help to encourage visitors to read your articles. Cheers.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by niyyie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2008
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2008
@niyyie
I checked each of the blogs you listed and dropped comment on each of them. You have done a great job on each of them. If you ask me the one I love most, I will pick www.davidajao.com/blog. However, the most beautiful is www.goldeneconomy.biz
Thanks for dropping your blog addresses. Cheers.
You can visit mine whenever you are opportuned. My blog address is in my signature! (While doing a post in a forum, I placed my blog address, and before I could say Jack Robinson, I was slammed with a warning that I was spamming the forum. That left me confused and embarrased. I don't want to repeat the same mistake cheesy)
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by niyyie(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
Its www.goldeconomy.biz and not goldeneconomy.biz
Thanks for your kind words.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by bestcomm(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
Am really happy to meet nigerian bloggers like me who are good and sincere.Please i would love us to help each other just the way the white does to themselves by charing links.What i mean here is swaping of link help in trafic too.

Thanks and i must confess that you guys have a wonderful blogs.

http://www.makemoney4live.com

Fell free to visit at your convenient.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by webemerald(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hi guys,
Im soon to launch a tutorial/download site www.myfreeitbooks.com .
Send your blog links to info@myfreeitlinks.com so i can add it to the important links section of the blog.
Its online now but im still working on it.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by niyyie(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2008
I'm sure you can select some of the relevant blogs on this thread without folks having to email you. wink
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by webguru(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2008
hello guys, my blog is on free biz information

its www.freebizinfo.co.nr

waitin for sincere comment

respect to bolaoni and niyyie; senior bloggers
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by Krrush(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2008
Hello @Bloggers.

Freely critizize my blog.In so doing,I'm sure to be a better blogger.Thanks.

http://MedicalFiles.mygamma.com
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by eolutosin(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hello all,
My blog is http://www.eolutosin.com. I hope you find it useful
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by nijawife: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2008
Mine is anijawife..com

Cheers
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by a3cube: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hi Pals, I must apologize for not responding to your replies in good time. I have been away for a week on official assignment. Now that I am back, I will keep tab on the replies.

@niyyie
The correction is noted :-) Thanks.

@bestcomm
I checked your blog. Nice job. I will suggest that you check the layout in different browsers. I don't know if the firefox browser I am using was responsible for the layout getting scattered. Cheers.

@webemerald
I checked your blog, beautiful layout and of course the promise of free download will surely be a traffic puller. However, I suggest you ensure that all the files are truly free. Not pirated files that can incur the wrath of the original owner. That will be an issue for you and your hosting company. Cheers.

@webguru
I checked your blog. I love the post on Entrepreneur Supermarket experience, I will say it is quite a tip. Cheers.

@krrush
Hmn, is that a blog? It looks more like a socia media site! I will suggest you create a site with one of the popular blog software like Blogger, Wordpress, Typepad etc. Cheers.

@eolutosin
Your blog is a daily point of call. Who doesn't want to be inspired? ;-)

@nijawife
You are on my daily visit list ;-) I enjoy reading your post. I got linked to your blog via Bola's www.mumsdadschildren.com
please keep posting ;-)

@oracleman
Wordpress will not allow you to do any advertisement. If you really want to do adsense or any other form of online marketing with you blog, you will need to switch to self-hosted wordpress or open a blogger account.

Also, I will suggest that you put separate your articles into different posts. Lumping all your articles into one continous post is not good enough. If you need any assistance, I will be glad to help. Cheers.

@a3cube
Hi. I got your mail. I will reply soonest. You forgot to include your website in the mail. I just visited it now. Nice inspirational articles you have there. I love your blog theme. I once got the green version, but I could not use it for long because some widgets on my blog broke the sidebars. I will keep in touch. cheers.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by a3cube: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
NaijaEcash:

@a3cube
but I could not use it for long because some widgets on my blog broke the sidebars.

I had the same problem too but I was able to re-write the theme codes to my satisfaction, to work on IE browsers and others.
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by rufaai(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
Well,

I aint too good, but I still blog for leasure. Visit me at http://rufaai..com or http://www.rufaai..com
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2008
rufaai:

Well,

I aint too good, but I still blog for leisure. Visit me at http://rufaai..com or http://www.rufaai..com

Hmn You were being economical with praise ;-) Your blog is quite old (started since 2006) You have good content even though they are few. I enjoyed my visit and I dropped comment. Cheers. cheesy
Re: I Want To Meet Bloggers In The House by NaijaEcash(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2008
@a3cube
I wish I could recode it too. I love the layout and all that, but I am not a programmer. I have been lazy with my html tutorial and CSS is advanced studies that I am not ready for. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Is Unsecured / Revealed:setting Up A Forum Like This Plus A Bulk Sms Website For Only N49,000 / Nairaland Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.