Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Toolz Covers TW Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toolz Covers TW Magazine (10692 Views)

Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. / Annie Macaulay-idibia Covers TW Magazine’s Valentine Edition / Nigerian Fashion Designer, Deola Sagoe Graces The Cover Of Tw Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Covers TW Magazine by ijebabe: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2013
Popular Nigerian on-air-personality Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru has covered the latest edition of TW Magazine.

The Beat FM 99.9 OAP opens up on her starting out, her rise to the top and why she’s just getting started. It’s big things popping (no pun intended) for Toolz who’s in her late 20s. 2012 has been her biggest year so far, successfully launching her website which now ranks among the top 500 websites in Nigeria, working with MTV and hosting a number of landmark events…

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Wot is she wearing? Her b00bs are falling out of her damn bra,And dat skirt? Lawd Gawd! U can see d lines from d top tucked in. thumbs down!

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by ijebabe: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2013
I noticed the bra, I don't like it like when that happens.
That's a dress not a skirt!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2013
ijebabe: I noticed the bra, I don't like it like when that happens.
That's a dress not a skirt!
Wot? It looks more like a skirt dan a dress. Na... D colour combo ain't working at all.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Keji3: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
The lines under d cloth looks more like body magic lines.....the bosom part is horrible even if they got it wrong during production post production like photoshop should have done better

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by cescky(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
girls dont like girls grin

11 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by slimyem: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
...and the ejaculat1ng crew's coming up next...
That's the idea..innit?
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by naijaminds: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
kiss kiss wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by negbenebor(f): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Speechless....
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by vanstanzy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mehn, i dey gbadun this babe, Toolz. OMG! She's so hawt!

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by vanstanzy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can anyone see her boobs, the size is killing. DAMN! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
cescky: girls dont like girls grin

It's pretty clear dude. No man in his right senses will fault her looks.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by anitank(f): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ok! *continues drinking cornflakes with alomo*
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wot is she wearing? Her b00bs are falling out of her damn bra,And dat skirt? Lawd Gawd! U can see d lines from d top tucked in. thumbs down!

Why can't you look beyond her dress and appreciate her beauty and contours ? If you think you are better than her,how come you haven't grace the cover of any magazine ?

She is beautiful and most guys subscribe to that !

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by obowunmi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Only in naija will a fatty bombom woman grace the cover of a magazine. Anyone promoting obesity is a sicktard. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
Girl is phucking thick and some things on her are droppy grin
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi: Only in naija will a fatty bombom woman grace the cover of a magazine. Anyone promoting obesity is a sicktard. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I will bonk her without thinking about it twice....I like thick women die!

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by xynerise: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Toolz? What is Toolz? Is Toolz her name or her endowment? undecided
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Revolva(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
tools hip be like combat knickers
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by cescky(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi: Only in naija will a fatty bombom woman grace the cover of a magazine. Anyone promoting obesity is a sicktard. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

victim of internet, nairaland grin and western media that thin and hungry is beautiful and bold is ugly.

the right weight is what ''feels good to you'' tongue

morale of the story,appreciate and be ya original self kiss

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Genovese(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
dis toolz eh.. Wicked contours
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by BabaOyo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
You dey always fall hand.
You Mr Obowunmi...a self styled nairaland playboy....lover of all holes....you dey complain say she get obesity.....chai....from WISH school of playboy did u graduate?
Shame on you!!!!!!!
Yo see endowement you dey complain....now I know u be real Nothing-Wunmi.....nansense!!
Akuko.....Eshin Inu Iwe Oshi

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why can't you look beyond her dress and appreciate her beauty and contours ? If you think you are better than her,how come you haven't grace the cover of any magazine ?

She is beautiful and most guys subscribe to that !
Abeg dress go one side joor! Her wardrobe no make sense. Pretty or not pretty, dat ish she gat on don't look right.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by niggaman(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
standing ovation from my down below. OMG!!! how do i get up from my office seat without anyboding noticing. o Lord give me the strength so dat dis thing will come down.

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by coogar: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Abeg dress go one side joor! Her wardrobe no make sense. Pretty or not pretty, dat ish she gat on don't look right.

how many nigerian celebs can dress? you would die of disappointment if you concentrate on what they wear. in 2013, toolz still stands in front of a magazine with bra lines and panty lines. i am done - #timetogopuke

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Two layered boobs angry
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by vanstanzy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
cescky: girls dont like girls grin

If its concerning Toolz, that's because she's perfectly shaped and they ain't. FALSE?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

how many nigerian celebs can dress? you would die of disappointment if you concentrate on what they wear. in 2013, toolz still stands in front of a magazine with bra lines and panty lines. i am done - #timetogopuke
I tire... Smh!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by vanstanzy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
xynerise: Toolz? What is Toolz? Is Toolz her name or her endowment? undecided

I think its her ENDOWMENT. Like Peak milk... Its in HER. grin grin grin Shaped like a coca cola bottle! This damsel is

WONDERFULLY, BEAUTIFULLY and FEARFULLY MADE.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Orblonde: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Now that's the look of a wife and a mother that many many men will adore. Fully fertile looking. You make her you girlfriend and then marry her in a month before some other dude turns up, because they sure will.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by obowunmi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Na spanx she dey wear - she no dey wear pata. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Wardrobe / What's With This Ripped Jean Thats Now Trending / Swimsuits Through The Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.