Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (16132 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by biife: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2008
GRADUATE CAREERS IN SHELL NIGERIA

WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:

A GOOD ACADEMIC RECORD, NATURALLY WITH A MINIMUM 2.2 DEGREE
IN ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, ECONOMICS OR A RELATED DISCIPLINE
YOU MUST BE HIGLY NUMERATE WITH STRONG ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM-
SOLVING SKILLS AND THE ABILITY TO DELIVER RESULTS AND WORK EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS. STRONG WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH SKILLS ARE A MUST.
AND YOU SHOULD HAVE NO MORE THAN 3 YEARS’S POST NYSC WORK EXPERIENCE.

HOW TO APPLY: CLICK SHELL-NEW JOBS

CLOSING DATE IS APRIL 21, 2008

*PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION IN RESPONSE TO OUR FINANCE AD LATE LAST YEAR, YOUR DETAILS ARE ON FILE AND A GAP OF 12 MONTHS IS REQUIRED BEFORE YOU CAN SUBMIT ANOTHER APPLICATION

CLICK SHELL-JOB-OFFERS TO GET DETAILS
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by muyiwakan(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
biife,
Thanks for the info. I have tried to apply several times, but there is no Bachelor Degree in the list of Academic qualification. Also, in the list for Academic grade, Second Class Upper is ommitted. Could you please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by biife: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
WHY NOT FILL IN WHAT'S CLOSEST TO
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by kamuli: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2008
Yes o just fill in and pray for luck.
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by faridousma: 1:23am On Mar 29, 2008
biife any latest?
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by Sanni2: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2008
Please I thought I saw a post for a shell job for chemical and electrical engineers. I would appreciate any one that can help me with the links.
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by biife: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2008
Click HERE for more jobs.
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by speak2me: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2008
hi yaa all.
cool

does any one know about how to apply for the general graduate recruitment circulating from the DPR SHELL board because it was forewarded to me by a friend,

i registered an account on the career site and then couldnt find any vacancy afterwards, sad
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by sidkiss: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2008
maybe you should email the dpr shell recruiting department
or ask your friend who emailed it to you. for me, i don't have
the faintest clue.

anyone in the house who knows?
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by faceless02: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hi
Pls follow the application procedure as stated on the advert and that will be it. You will not find any particular position to apply to for Shell graduate jobs.
Hope this helps
rgds
Re: Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria by fanamasha(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
quite right.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 / Guiness Nig. Assessment Centre Invitation: Retail Sales Executive{enugu} / Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.