Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? (843 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / What Has Nairaland Done For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2013
¤First, Nairaland has been my saving grace from boredom. Whenever i'm bored, even online, i just log in to nl instantly, there's never a dull moment here.
¤Because i do not get to watch tv everyday because of my schedule, once i login to nl, i'm able to get all the news i need., and even news that may never make it to the papers or tv,
¤nairaland has made me learn new vocabularies and big big grammar i never knew existed!
¤nairaland has given me an insight into life experiences and ways to deal with them, especially going through the romance section, family, diaries e.t.c
¤it has taught me how to argue constructively, i learnt that from some pple especially in the politics section.
¤Also, i do not need to go to the jokes section before i can get a good laugh, some pple's comment on any thread are highly hilarious and funny. (e.g the thread where the poster complained of his babe with yam legs, oh my lawd!..the comments there are damn too funny!)

when i remember more, i'll post them,
not dat nairaland is all sweet and chewing gum o, it has its bad sides too(maybe more than its good side), i'm only writing its good side for now.
So what do you like about nairaland? (You could write what u don't like too)

1 Like

Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2013
i get information from Nairaland most of the time

Nairaland is one funny forum, very addictive i must say grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by Temismith(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2013
To me,Its one hell of an addiction. For some months now,Nairaland has been first thing after morning devotion and last after night devotion. D good part of it is dat, i dont remember d last time i saw a news paper cos i get all d necessary news in here.. It has Never been a dull moment on NAIRALAND
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by mysticgal(f): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2013
there's no dull moment here,it's also addictive,i cannot stay without visiting this site.it's fun here i tell ya
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2013
Same goes for me Nairaland's got me addicted.. I've learnt a lot ta stuffs.. ESpecially from the politics section n I ♥ the literature section: keeps me busy....
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
I've also learned more about some hidden nigerian history here..
Gosh..i'm shocked at the tribal e-war between yoruba and igbo on nl. It doesn't look dat way in real life.
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by kolaoloye(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Temismith: To me,Its one hell of an addiction. For some months now,Nairaland has been first thing after morning devotion and last after night devotion. D good part of it is dat, i dont remember d last time i saw a news paper cos i get all d necessary news in here.. It has Never been a dull moment on NAIRALAND
Yes,you are very correct grin

Are you a Nigerian in Nigeria?
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by tpia5: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: What Has Nairaland Done For You Or What Do You Like About It?? by Temismith(f): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
kola oloye:
Yes,you are very correct grin

Are you a Nigerian in Nigeria?
nah! Am from canadagrin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Scoop Fuel,poverty Or Greed?? / My Special Suggestion To Seun And His Programmers About Nairaland. / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.