Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? (2067 Views)

SMS API For Integration On Any Type Website, System Or Application -joomla & PHP / Finally, Another CSS Challenge. Who Can Code This Layout? / Direct Sms Api Gateway For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by internetpo(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2013
Hi. I have a web application am working on and I need the know how of how to code an sms Api or gateway into it. So that one can send sms through it.
I'm not using joomla as d CMS otherwise I guess it wud have been easier. I am using php codes. I have my sms gateways already just need a way to puts it inside my application.
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by nairawall: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Are you developing a bulk sms portal or just a website that can send single sms messages?

You need to answer the above question to enable me give you some coding tips.
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by talk2hb1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
If you are using WordPress as your CMS I have a ready made plugin for that. But if you think of using pure php Code I can help you out free call me on 2348064620491
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by talk2hb1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by charliebiz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
@talk2hb1.
Wat about creating the sms script to do scheduling and have records of messages sent.
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by talk2hb1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
charliebiz: @talk2hb1.
Wat about creating the sms script to do scheduling and have records of messages sent.
You can use cron job for the scheduling, and create a CRUD to manage your log.
You can request for my complete script that does everything a complete bulk sms gateway portal script.
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by charliebiz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
@talk2hb1. by complete you meant scheduling, message history, draft sms,etc?
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by talk2hb1(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2013
charliebiz: @talk2hb1. by complete you meant scheduling, message history, draft sms,etc?
Absolutely yes,
Manage user sms credit unit
Users ability to transfer credit from their account to another members account many more.
version 1.0 powers this site www.lagsms.com
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by codelord: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2013
Hi Habeeb, how is biz? hope you are being paid for the released code. I can help customise the code too, you seems to always give out your proprietiary code freeely, just keep the good work up..... cheerio.....
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by talk2hb1(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2013
If you run the code above with the appropriate entry you should get a message sent feedback else you will be redirected to the site homepage.
codelord: Hi Habeeb, how is biz? hope you are being paid for the released code. I can help customise the code too, you seems to always give out your proprietary code freely, just keep the good work up..... cheerio.....

Thank you everything is fine. Releasing it for the fun of it, you can always lend a helping hand.
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by chuchutech(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
You can either use @file() function or @curl_int() to send url headers and retrieve information, for sechduling, you need to write a cron job script that runs every minute on your server, note you need a very reliable web host that wont go downtime when its the scheduled time, i can't type much now cos am using phone, but the script the guy gave above should work. I have done a similar project like that, check www.boltsms247.com or www.fastestbulksms.com , they were all hand coded from scratch with dreamweaver, if u need help dont hesitate to call 07032973337
Re: Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? by codelord: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Is it not the same software you pasted online you are trying to sell
https://www.nairaland.com/1235932/software-sale-complete-right-resell

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,i Can't Access Olx With Opera / How To Make A Lot Of Money By News On Buzz Break / "newbie" Vs "veteran/experienced" Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.