Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) (4505 Views)

Business Plan For Micro Scale Quail Farming....be Financial Breakthrough!!!!!!!! / Quail Eggs Suppliers In Nigeria / Quail Birds And Quail Eggs For Sale,what Ever The Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) by Jimdada: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
ARE QUAIL EGGS REPLACING CHICKEN EGGS IN NIGERIA?

For hundreds of years, the quail egg has been a regular feature in Asian diets as doctors and nutritionists recognize its benefits in combating allergies, such as rhinitis, asthma, hay fever; promoting good memory; enhancing brain activity; and regulating the nervous system.

More recently, quail eggs have been used in Europe, and are widely available in pharmacies in France, Switzerland and Germany.

Quails were introduced to Nigeria in 1992 by the National Veterinary Research Institute of Nigeria (NVRI) in Vom, Plateau State. The consumption of quail eggs and meat, and quail farming in general, has been promoted by this Institute, the Nigerian Television Authority and some national daily newspapers, especially The Nigerian Tribune. The social media are also not left out as they are rife with testimonies of those who have received some relief from certain ailments after using quail eggs. A religious dimension has been added to the craving for the eggs as God was reported to have fed his people with quails at a critical period in their history. See the Holy Quran- Surah Al-Baqarah (Q2:57), and the Holy Bible- (Ex16:13).

Today, quail eggs are becoming an easy-to-get product in the Nigerian market, and many people have embraced it as an active natural medicine which can treat or alleviate a wide range of diseases, without the many side effects that accompany chemical compounds used in making modern drugs. At the rate people are embracing the consumption of quail eggs, it is being expected that quail eggs may soon replace chicken eggs in the dinning table. Should that happen, it would not be strange as several studies have established the nutritional and medicinal benefits of quail eggs. In fact, in the neighbouring Benin Republic, especially in Port Novo area, quail eggs are the only available eggs in the market.

Consider the following health benefits:

 Quail eggs inhibit the growth of cancerous cells.

 As alkaline forming products, quail eggs are used to treat digestive tract disorders, such as gastritis, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers.

 They treat constipation, nausea, muscle weakness, dizziness, stress and fatigue.

 They also treat insomnia, nervous system disorders, dry mouth, and paleness, muscle pain, peeling skin and hair loss.

 They improve diseases of the heart, liver and kidney.

 They purify the blood, increase haemoglobin, and intensively remove radionuclide from the body.

Thus the nutritional and medicinal benefits of quail eggs and meat cannot be over-emphasized; they are of immense benefit to everybody regardless of age, sex or state of health.

Quail eggs and meat are safe, and they can be consumed as part of a family’s daily diet. Quail eggs are best consumed raw or mixed in a fruit drink. They may also be eaten boiled for about three minutes.

I am sure that you’re wondering how I came across these amazing birds in the first instance. I accidentally came across day-old quails in February, 2011, at a hatchery in Ibadan where I had gone to set my turkey eggs for hatching, and I immediately fell in love with the petite smart looking birds. I bought them out of curiosity, without knowing that I had just made a fantastic investment decision. Today, I ship quail eggs and quails of all ages to Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Onitsha and Port Harcourt. I have expanded the farm as the demands continue to rise.

Moreover, I believe anyone can replicate my story as a successful quail farmer because quail farming is not all that challenging. The birds are smallish in size; hence they do not need the wide space required like in the case of chicken or turkey.
Re: I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) by Jimdada: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2013
To order for fresh quail eggs, quail meat or live quails and turkeys of all ages, call 08063668866; 08066739080; or send an email to maccike@gmail.com.
Re: I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) by olatreasure1: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2013
quail egg, grilled meat and point of cage for sale @ 600, 400,and 250 respectively. we make delivery to u wherever you are. contact Haven Konsult Farms on 07067991839,08058853567.
Re: I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) by precious4tweezy: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
quail eggs as it is called by many -WONDER
FOOD...is generally used to improve d immune
system despite its small size.it cures
diabetes,impotency,hypertension,TB,it helps to
improve d brain n so much more.why not do
research on it on google u ll b amaze wat dis
egg can do.....for supplies of this egg within
delta state call 07066992646
Re: I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) by precious4tweezy: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
buy quail eggs and birds from our farm.....the eggs goes as cheap as #850 per crate and the birds goes from #350 to #500 depending on their age.......it cud be negotiable,we deliver to all parts of the country.....place ur order nw
Re: I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) by paulsir: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
We can supply you eggs at 600 naira per crate anywhere in the country.Ours is different from others because it is fresh and we have a logic we use to check if an egg is bad or good. for more enquiries call:08094718748 or tunde.bola@rediff.com
Thanks.
Re: I met a guy that has quail eggs. I'm posting this for him (Quail Eggs For Sale) by kdf3449(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Jimdada: ARE QUAIL EGGS REPLACING CHICKEN EGGS IN NIGERIA?

For hundreds of years, the quail egg has been a regular feature in Asian diets as doctors and nutritionists recognize its benefits in combating allergies, such as rhinitis, asthma, hay fever; promoting good memory; enhancing brain activity; and regulating the nervous system.

More recently, quail eggs have been used in Europe, and are widely available in pharmacies in France, Switzerland and Germany.

Quails were introduced to Nigeria in 1992 by the National Veterinary Research Institute of Nigeria (NVRI) in Vom, Plateau State. The consumption of quail eggs and meat, and quail farming in general, has been promoted by this Institute, the Nigerian Television Authority and some national daily newspapers, especially The Nigerian Tribune. The social media are also not left out as they are rife with testimonies of those who have received some relief from certain ailments after using quail eggs. A religious dimension has been added to the craving for the eggs as God was reported to have fed his people with quails at a critical period in their history. See the Holy Quran- Surah Al-Baqarah (Q2:57), and the Holy Bible- (Ex16:13).

Today, quail eggs are becoming an easy-to-get product in the Nigerian market, and many people have embraced it as an active natural medicine which can treat or alleviate a wide range of diseases, without the many side effects that accompany chemical compounds used in making modern drugs. At the rate people are embracing the consumption of quail eggs, it is being expected that quail eggs may soon replace chicken eggs in the dinning table. Should that happen, it would not be strange as several studies have established the nutritional and medicinal benefits of quail eggs. In fact, in the neighbouring Benin Republic, especially in Port Novo area, quail eggs are the only available eggs in the market.

Consider the following health benefits:

 Quail eggs inhibit the growth of cancerous cells.

 As alkaline forming products, quail eggs are used to treat digestive tract disorders, such as gastritis, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers.

 They treat constipation, nausea, muscle weakness, dizziness, stress and fatigue.

 They also treat insomnia, nervous system disorders, dry mouth, and paleness, muscle pain, peeling skin and hair loss.

 They improve diseases of the heart, liver and kidney.

 They purify the blood, increase haemoglobin, and intensively remove radionuclide from the body.

Thus the nutritional and medicinal benefits of quail eggs and meat cannot be over-emphasized; they are of immense benefit to everybody regardless of age, sex or state of health.

Quail eggs and meat are safe, and they can be consumed as part of a family’s daily diet. Quail eggs are best consumed raw or mixed in a fruit drink. They may also be eaten boiled for about three minutes.

I am sure that you’re wondering how I came across these amazing birds in the first instance. I accidentally came across day-old quails in February, 2011, at a hatchery in Ibadan where I had gone to set my turkey eggs for hatching, and I immediately fell in love with the petite smart looking birds. I bought them out of curiosity, without knowing that I had just made a fantastic investment decision. Today, I ship quail eggs and quails of all ages to Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, Onitsha and Port Harcourt. I have expanded the farm as the demands continue to rise.

Moreover, I believe anyone can replicate my story as a successful quail farmer because quail farming is not all that challenging. The birds are smallish in size; hence they do not need the wide space required like in the case of chicken or turkey.

To order for fresh quail eggs, quail meat or live quails and turkeys of all ages, call 08063668866; 08066739080; or send an email to maccike@gmail.com.

Please OP, is it normal to get stomach pains when you consume quail eggs? I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks now,i get stomach pains after consuming it. Is this normal? Please does anyone have similar experience?

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Produce Good Quality Bar Soap,liquid Detergent,powdered Detergent Etc / !!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK / Cost Of Constructing A Concrete Fish Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.