Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (20695 Views)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) / Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by nedu2000(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Chuksaluta:
Bros, after hitting like I cracked my screen...my fone just dey bring white light like vatican smoke.
bros И̣̣̣̥o b only U̶̲̥̅̊ o
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by ewet: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2013
May God help us in this country. Look at the guys carrying out rescue ops in those pictures. Where are govt emergency guys and security ops. We have seen so many people lose there lives in accidents like this just because of improper rescue operations. may God help us. nobody is save in this country we all only live by the grace of God. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by mrofficial2(m): 4:29am On Mar 14, 2013
toba: This is not third mainland bridge . Its just the highway linking the bridge

Exactly.
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by sayso: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2013
hope nobody died.
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by Symphony007: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2013
It's jonathan's fault!!
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by UnknownMember: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2013
vanstanzy:

U didnt even consider the lifes that were involved but the car, SMH! Thank God, noone perished.

So you dont know that cars also have feelings!! angry Have you not heard of cars like Herbie, Kitt (Knight rider), chitty-chitty bang bang, Bat mobile and co.. angry

Think about the hurt that car is going through right now.. I knew everyone would talk about the driver but not the car, forgetting it was the drivers fault and not the cars.
Re: Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning by seal777(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2013
hardbody:

That is where Insurance comes in. With a comprehensive Insurance Policy in place and premium paid as and when due, as long as there is life, you will get everything back. I know because they are presently paying for fixing of my accidented car. That accident happened before ijebu ode (as i was told) as the vehicle was being driven by a cousin while i was still enjoying the new year in my villa

I supported what you just said as out people are still living in the ignorance of the past about insurance. I had a very fatal accident with my car 9 months into my comprehensive insurance, i reported the case, fill the necessary forms ( no police report, no affidavits, no witness ). After inspection, i got a check for the total cost of repairs of my car since i agreed to do the repairs myself.

IN NIGERIA : ITS WORKING, ITS REAL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicles To Sell For N1.2m – FG / Why You Should Never Buy Your Car Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.