Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? (1182 Views)

Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by nikkypearl(f): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
There are some people you just like to read their posts,maybe their post is just funny,silly sensible or whatever!let know yours,I fink it's gonna be interesting!I like dis guys:Acidosis,Tellwisdom nd 190..coz der posts wil always make u laff!nd I love 'Caracter'coz she alwaz av something sensible 2post!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by achinaboy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: There are some people you just like to read their posts,maybe their post is just funny,silly sensible or whatever!let know yours,I fink it's gonna be interesting!I like dis guys:Acidosis,Tellwisdom nd 190..coz der posts wil always make u laff!nd I love 'Caracter'coz she alwaz av something sensible 2post!
i luv u cause u just wasted my time

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by dopeJemi: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2013

I never get tayad of him
grin
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by nikkypearl(f): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bahahahahaha!y did u open d thread in d first place?
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Team yi lori aka we run tinz crew. cool cool
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by nikkypearl(f): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mynd_44: Here we go again
tok joor!
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: tok joor!
okay wait
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sexkillz: there is a way that boy command simple English.

Flytefall: THis one written English is out of this world

190: I read for fun

Vivian chinasa: her posts exude maturity

Gre-die: omo, over intelligent dey worry this one.

Mr. Cock: he serves humour in slice.

Idowuogbo: I will always love to read her nonsensical. Sometimes I laugh uncontrollable and other times I wish I can strangle for wasting my time with useless Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by KINGwax(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Unsubscribing at d fastest rate!!!
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Melikey billyoinaire,proo1 and cynderella(she is my very qood friend on twiiter)
Others I like Idowugbo-i only admired her personality
Lemme see wch other qirl should come to my state of mind now ooooo ...yess mrs chima too,Caracta,gree-die..
Op I don't like you jor...lol!!! Just kiddinq

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by nikkypearl(f): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
e b like say dis 190 guy carry plenty votes oo!
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Crown Prince: Sexkillz: there is a way that boy command simple English.

Flytefall: THis one written English is out of this world

190: I read for fun

Vivian chinasa: her posts exude maturity

Gre-die: omo, over intelligent dey worry this one.

Mr. Cock: he serves humour in slice.

Idowuogbo: I will always love to read her nonsensical. Sometimes I laugh uncontrollable and other times I wish I can strangle for wasting my time with useless Yoruba
grin grin grin grin

Me lurves u more! Oloshi!
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
everything grin grin nairaland don give me jaw ache from all of the laughing
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
I like the reply/quote button, cos i can say whatever i like for free... cool
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
nikkypearl: e b like say dis 190 guy carry plenty votes oo!
Lol! Ofcourse nobody likes you,NL doesn't like you,me don't like you,lmaooooooooooooooooooo!! *looks her with one eye if she will enter me*hehe
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by nikkypearl(f): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
lrguru: I like the reply/quote button, cos i can say whatever i like for free... cool
like cussing pple abi,I knw u,if u try dat wit me,I wil jus click d report botton 4u ni oo
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by nikkypearl(f): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Donalð Genes: Melikey billyoinaire,proo1 and cynderella(she is my very qood friend on twiiter)
Others I like Idowugbo-i only admired her personality
Lemme see wch other qirl should come to my state of mind now ooooo ...yess mrs chima too,Caracta,gree-die..
Op I don't like you jor...lol!!! Just kiddinq
ewwwwwww
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Temismith(f): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Team yi lori aka we run tinz crew. cool cool
igboro! Mo ki yin ooo. Eyin iya
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Emmyk(m): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Use to be Iice
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2013
Me. tongue
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by TableLeg(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Table Leg :
SniperInADiaper

Fixed
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by TableLeg(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Fixed

shocked shocked
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by chucky234(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Dem dey pay salary
Re: Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? by nikkypearl(f): 4:32am On Mar 16, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Lol! Ofcourse nobody likes you,NL doesn't like you,me don't like you,lmaooooooooooooooooooo!! *looks her with one eye if she will enter me*hehe
am a born again sister!I don't do do entrygrin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Crowds Of People Watch Man Electrocute Himself / What Will Yo Do If This Man Slap Your Wife/girlfriend / Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.