Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? (19518 Views)

Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness / Has Anyone Tried Urine Therapy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ACM10: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
x
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ACM10: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
casket:
Hmmmmm..you do well ooo. You CURED your kids convulsion with URINE , that's incredible of you. I hope your kids are doing well academically ?

grin
In other word, they are brain-damaged suspects. That's funny but not nice.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
wow!
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by blueheart(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Op, i used to b malaria prone till i tried that in school then. Suffice to say, i felt 'cured'.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
i tried taking my urine once but fell sick and began having rash on my face, so i discontinued it sad
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ACM10: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
blueheart: @Op, i used to b malaria prone till i tried that in school then. Suffice to say, i felt 'cured'.

C'mon, urine is excretory product of the body and has no medicinal value. It is in fact toxic to the body tissue with its high content of urea and other toxins. If you doubt the toxicity of urine, take a walk to hospital and visit someone with chronic kidney disease who is unable to make urine. Pls quit that habit now. Just an advice.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ACM10: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
dominion247: i tried taking my urine once but fell sick and began having rash on my face, so i discontinued it sad

That lays credence to the point that I've made already. URINE IS TOXIC TO THE BODY TISSUES AND CELLS! If you doubt its toxicity, pee with your pants on repeatedly and watch out for the severe rash that you will develop around your genital area. It is called ammoniacal dermatitis. Found in children and in those with urine incontinence. Don't mess with urine.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
blaazoon22:
Ur response sounds rather funny, U should be learning frm ppl's experience n not making a fool of dem!
Thanks for your comment. I really love learning from people's experience and I'm on this forum to learn as well. The only thing I want you to learn from me this evening is that human urine, cow urine or donkey urine can cure NOTHING.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
I am a very strong believer in urine therapy. It work and it has worked for me. Being taking it for the last 8 years at least once a week. Sometimes i do 24 hours fast on urine.
It is very effective for curing malaria and typhoid fever and some othe ailment that u might not be aware of.
Most importantly, i take at least once a week, sometimes twice or thrice a week to aid bowel movement.
I know u wont believe me but its true.
For those of you that find it hard at emptying ur bowel. I'll advise u to take all of urine when you wake up. You will be amazed at how much poo ur intestine retain. It work without side effects.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by jedisco(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Most of the responses on this thread are really surprising.

It got me wondering- if educated Nigerians with access to the internet can think like this, then what about the uneducated ones?

I now see why some doctors or rogue pharmaceutical companies make millions off Nigerians all in the name of washing their blood' or giving them drugs to that effect.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by madjune(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
I TRIED THIS FOR YEARS IN THE 90S. IT DOES WORK. THE LATE HELEN KAFARU WAS CAMPAIGINING FOR IT IN GUARDIAN NEWSPAPERS BEFORE SHE DIED, I DONT KNOW WHETHER SHE WASNT USING THE URINE THERAPY SHA.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks to urine, i av never visited the hospital for 8 years. Believe me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by MrTumble: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Iyemoja: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
It works and excellently well too. After a while, your urine becomes very clear and tasteless. One would be surprised at how many disease the urine can cure. For men in this forum who are bald or going bald for example, rub urine on your scalp 2ce a day for 7 days and see a miracle...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
slimyem: Urine therapy also called urotherapy refers to various applications of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin with one's own urine.
It is an ancient form of natural healing baswd on the theory that the solution to every problem is contained in the problem itself,that the body contains its own healing agents.
Some people argue that urine is a wsste product that must be expelled from the system to avoid poisoning but I have heard and read various testimonies of the efficacy of urine in treating ailments such as cancer,skin problems,dandruff and all sorts of other illnesses.
I am tempted to believe the healing powers of this "water of life " but I find the thought of swallowing my own urine veeery disgusting.undecided
Do you know of anyone who has tried the urine therapy and its results?
Can you drink your own urine if its reccomended as a solution to a disease or ailment?
Doctors and health workers here,what's your opinion on it as its unorthodox?
Is it a useless and worthless therapy?
Do you just condemn it because you don't really understand nature?
Please discuss.Only sense will be welcome here.smileycool
stupidity of the highest order..........i should stink of piss abi ?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by obyikye(f): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
if one is observant enough, one would notice that there is always urea contained in drugs and cosmetic products but my problem/concern about herbal medicine is the quantity/dosage that needs to be taken at a particular time. If that is taken care of then no qualms!
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by beblessed(f): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
It actually works. Cleans ur bowels and makes one light. Ur skin complexion improves and u age gracefully. I know persons who been on it for ages. Close ur nostrils and gulp a glass of urine. It should be followed immediately wit a cup of water
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ochukoccna: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Anyone remember Elizabeth Kafuru?
She used to handle The Guardian's Natural Health segment years back before she passed and was a strong advocate of Urine Therapy
Tried it before and it was effective then

Don't know why this generation is so sceptical of natural and herbal remedies
Look at the Chinese ,Japanese and Asian countries who hold on to their traditional health practices alongside modern advanced medicine
Just make sure you get original herbal remedies especially the Nigerian ones
Attached is an image of my joystick rejuvenator
I got it from a hamlet on the way to Lagos& the testimonies of my main squeeze cheesy cheesy makes my endeavor to get it worthwhile

Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
makforex: Whether you agree or not Urine therapy is real and powerful alternative medicine. From my personal experience. I use it to cure my children convulsion whenever they have it and it always arrests the convulsion immediately. No orthodox drugs can do that! It also cure other ailments too.

So you keep bottles of your children's urine handy? LMAO
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by UncleJJ(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
It works, u shd try it first thing in the morning - frgt the coffee or redbull after that, you will feel like a horse all day.

It also works wonders on the skin, completely tones and shines the skin, after a while your skin will looksl like a ripe tomato.

Heard arabian and asian women use it fr skin treatment , its also the man constituent in "expensive" skin creams the celebrities use.

I use to remember clear essence of the old days my mum used, it had urea, if am not mistaken.

Regular naija babes cant afford the urea treatment, in heard pregnant women in india and brazil supply the urea for these products.

Hydroquinone is cheaper so ita defintely wispread. Evryone wants to look fair, but no one try's to have healthy succulent skin.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
My aunty, my very own mother's elder sister is an ambassador of urine therapy. She even quotes biblical reference for it.
I have never drank water from her fridge. Even if the glass cup was washed in my presence.
She drinks it everyday. Surprisingly, she doesnt fall ill.
I guess it works for those who believe
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ACM10: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Odunnu: My aunty, my very own mother's elder sister is an ambassador of urine therapy. She even quotes biblical reference for it.
I have never drank water from her fridge. Even if the glass cup was washed in my presence.

She drinks it everyday. Surprisingly, she doesnt fall ill.
I guess it works for those who believe

Now this is funny grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Edoboy1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
See pretenders. Have u guys not tasted urine before? Who among una never suck he girl friend cxxt? E different from drinkin urine?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ACM10: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Edoboy1: See pretenders. Have u guys not tasted urine before? Who among una never suck he girl friend cxxt? E different from drinkin urine?

Everyone cannot be a pervert like u.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Odunnu: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
ACM10:

Now this is funny grin
Eziokwu. I just believe all her cups are for urine. Dont blame me, she is a very serious advocate of this
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by ACM10: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Odunnu:
Eziokwu. I just believe all her cups are for urine. Dont blame me, she is a very serious advocate of this

You should be careful lest she discovers your subtle discriminatory practices. People like that are very sensitive and are easily hurt. Sometimes use her cup in her presence after thorough rinsing.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Ruffdude(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
I believe in urine theraphy becos I've tried it and it has worked for me beyond any doubt, is 5 yrs now and I'm still taking my urine at least once in two weeks (becos of its potency), and I think you guys should try it. If you think its disgusting taking ones urine I can understand that becos I had the same resentment towards it until I summoned the courage to try it. Believe me, its like MAGIC, urine is a wonder therapy and I'm a living witness to that, and I have to stress that urine is NOT toxic, rather it is your FAECES that is toxic, urine is HIGHLY MEDICINAL. The reason people think urine is toxic is because, your urine & faeces both goes to the toilet shank. I still think there is something special about urine scientists are not telling us and its causing a lot of controversy among them. You can google it yourself "urine theraphy"
Taking urine (preferably your morning urine)is beneficial a lot to your health and well-being. Let me share with you how I felt when I took my urine:

Improve mental alertness,

Burst of energy and vitality,

It eliminates your blood colesterol,

It stimulate appetite(hunger)

You gain healthy weight,

It keeps Malaria and Thyphoid at bay, I for the past 5 yrs or so, I've never been down with malaria again,

It slows aging and makes you look 10 yrs younger than your age, urine replaces your body tissues.

I can go on and on... but let me stop here.
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
apocalypse: Count me out , wtf! Drink my urine.

^^that's all i needed to read and i was like "next"!! grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
adaobi123:
stupidity of the highest order..........i should stink of piss abi ?

ikr.

@topic the beautiful legendary actress Pam Grier claims her skin is smooth because as a child they used to wipe her urine soaked diaper on her skin. Now I don't know how true it is and she was a real fox but I'll STILL pass!! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Policewoman(f): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
slimyem: Urine therapy also called urotherapy refers to various applications of human urine for medicinal or cosmetic purposes, including drinking of one's own urine and massaging one's skin with one's own urine.
It is an ancient form of natural healing baswd on the theory that the solution to every problem is contained in the problem itself,that the body contains its own healing agents.
Some people argue that urine is a wsste product that must be expelled from the system to avoid poisoning but I have heard and read various testimonies of the efficacy of urine in treating ailments such as cancer,skin problems,dandruff and all sorts of other illnesses.
I am tempted to believe the healing powers of this "water of life " but I find the thought of swallowing my own urine veeery disgusting.undecided
Do you know of anyone who has tried the urine therapy and its results?
Can you drink your own urine if its reccomended as a solution to a disease or ailment?
Doctors and health workers here,what's your opinion on it as its unorthodox?
Is it a useless and worthless therapy?
Do you just condemn it because you don't really understand nature?
Please discuss.Only sense will be welcome here.smileycool
Urine is poison. Simple!
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by Revolva(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
I just love taking a shot of my urine every week.its good for the body....taste and see..
Re: What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy? by slimyem: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
jedisco: Most of the responses on this thread are really surprising.

It got me wondering- if educated Nigerians with access to the internet can think like this, then what about the uneducated ones?

I now see why some doctors or rogue pharmaceutical companies make millions off Nigerians all in the name of washing their blood' or giving them drugs to that effect.
What is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve / USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.