Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Stop Carring Family Burden. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Stop Carring Family Burden. (628 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Stop Carring Family Burden. by Tpave(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
ever since i finished my school, i have been carring major problems in my family and now i have my own family to take care of, that is my wife and three children. Pls advice me because i am confused, it is really affecting me now and i am the first son.
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Stop Carring Family Burden. by slimyem: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
You cannot stop carrying family burdens but you should minimise it.
You family too should realise you have your own responsibilities and life now and cannot be totally comitted to them.
Don't say YES to everything requested.If its not convenient,let them know its not!!
Be diplomatic with how you address the situation though!
Eeyan o ki n fitiju karun o..undecided

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Stop Carring Family Burden. by baby124: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
Establish them. Show a man how to fish, never fish for him. It is cheaper in the long run. Send your siblings to trading schools so that they can work and contribute, and open a provision shop for your mum. Anybody that doesnt want to work under your terms and conditions, stop giving the person money. It is your money, you dictate how it is spent and they just have to follow your conditions. Never give money just like that.

1 Like

Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Stop Carring Family Burden. by greatgod2012(f): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Let your pple know your mind, you now have your own personal responsibilities, do what you can only afford.
As for your parents, make sure you take care of them, as much as you can afford, they deserve to enjoy d fruit of their labour, and as for your siblings, set boundaries, ask them to come to you for very necessary and minimal financial request.
They also should learn how to make their money and when and where necessary, augument it with what you can afford, afterall, they wouldnt want you not to be responsible to your kids
May God help us all.
Re: When Do You Think Is The Right Time To Stop Carring Family Burden. by MMotimo: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2013
When water don pass gari

(1) (Reply)

Incredible: 84-year-old New Mexico Woman Indicted For Drug Trafficking / Clean Family An Healthy Family / How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.