Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. (57002 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Trinidad & Tobago: Is It A Place To Be? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
@Frank, pls boss don't be offended, I hv gone through d booking of flight page I didn't get it well, And one my guy had a problem in Brazil while travelling to T&T and was send back cos of issue of transit visa or no transit visa although his now in T&T sha. Pls help me educate me more on how to book a flight without having a problem on d way cos of issue of transit visa or No transit Visa no matter d cost. Wch airline am I to follow from here in 9ja. I know u hv advice me a lot pls help me more thank u so much.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by tidyzamani: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
seunny4lif:
Go to south african airways becos tht is the only airline connecting there without transit for a nigerian passport holder and the rest airline request transit visa and air fare is around 3000 USD....
please is it a must that I need an invitation before going to t$t?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by tidyzamani: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
frank94:
Original slay or what ever you call your self,you should grow up.your kind of person put people on the wrong track.I have visit trinidad and tobago and if you like I can tell you many things about the country.thank god for not listening to your useless advice.I will help any genuie person that wants to come to trinidad and tobago to settle down quick.although the country is not a bed of rosses,but definitely you must survive.
bro please must I have an invitation before I can come over?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Remigus444:
@Frank, pls boss don't be offended, I hv gone through d booking of flight page I didn't get it well, And one my guy had a problem in Brazil while travelling to T&T and was send back cos of issue of transit visa or no transit visa although his now in T&T sha. Pls help me educate me more on how to book a flight without having a problem on d way cos of issue of transit visa or No transit Visa no matter d cost. Wch airline am I to follow from here in 9ja. I know u hv advice me a lot pls help me more thank u so much.
i was very busy thats why i did not reply in time.you can go to turkish air or south african air or best go to ethiopian airline office and book your ticket to trinidad and tobago,if you go to agents office and end your trip at brazil na you sabi cheesy grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
tidyzamani:
bro please must I have an invitation before I can come over?
No,invitation is not a criterea to come here and also do your self a favour by perusing this post from the begining grin

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by seunny4lif(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
tidyzamani:
please is it a must that I need an invitation before going to t$t?
On dat,I dont know cos am not holding Nigerian passport when i travel to dat region.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Remigus444: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
frank94:
i was very busy thats why i did not reply in time.you can go to turkish air or south african air or best go to ethiopian airline office and book your ticket to trinidad and tobago,if you go to agents office and end your trip at brazil na you sabi cheesy grin
Thank u so much @Frank am so
grateful for advice so far
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by dandollaz: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
@frank Most everyone be control in pos?my bros is coming jan with little cash and credit card as the bank promise to allow him withdraw when he arrive because of high dollar in nigeria now. Will they accept credit card in place of bta.meanwhile he have 1k case and 4k in mastercard.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yes 1k dollars with the master card of 4k is good,but also try and receive him at the point of entry when he arrives to avoid unessary out come from immigration.
dandollaz:
@frank Most everyone be control in pos?my bros is coming jan with little cash and credit card as the bank promise to allow him withdraw when he arrive because of high dollar in nigeria now. Will they accept credit card in place of bta.meanwhile he have 1k case and 4k in mastercard.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by dandollaz: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
frank94:
Yes 1k dollars with the master card of 4k is good,but also try and receive him at the point of entry when he arrives to avoid unessary out come from immigration.
tanx for the info
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by nedum360: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Please, what're the prospects for a General Practitioner doctor coming to TT?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
nedum360:
Please, what're the prospects for a General Practitioner doctor coming to TT?
work for 4 or 5 years and get your papers fixed and also easy to move to australia,canada and usa to practice after passing their exams. your salary will be reasonable here more than what you are paid in nigeria.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by nedum360: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
frank94:
work for 4 or 5 years and get your papers fixed and also easy to move to australia,canada and usa to practice after passing their exams. your salary will be reasonable here more than what you are paid in nigeria.

Wow. That's great. I heard they accept the certificate of premier Nigerian Universities like Ibadan. True? N please do u know how one could go about processing the application and visa. Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by worry359(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
nedum360:

Wow. That's great. I heard they accept the certificate of premier Nigerian Universities like Ibadan. True? N please do u know how one could go about processing the application and visa. Thanks

I find it strange that you say that you are a qualified Doctor of medicine
But you do not think to directly check the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago for their requirements!

I will do it for you as it seems so difficult!

http://www.mbtt.org/registration.htm
Registration with the Medical Board of Trinidad & Tobago is contingent on the applicant's fulfillment of the necessary requirements. All applicants must possess a medical degree from an established Medical Educational Institution. Please refer to the list of Traditional Universities recognised by MBTT.

NIGERIA The Universities of Benin, Ibadan, Lagos
and
Nigeria. M.B.,B.S.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by nedum360: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
worry359:

I find it strange that you say that you are a qualified Doctor of medicine
But you do not think to directly check the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago for their requirements!

I will do it for you as it seems so difficult!

http://www.mbtt.org/registration.htm
Registration with the Medical Board of Trinidad & Tobago is contingent on the applicant's fulfillment of the necessary requirements. All applicants must possess a medical degree from an established Medical Educational Institution. Please refer to the list of Traditional Universities recognised by MBTT.

NIGERIA The Universities of Benin, Ibadan, Lagos
and
Nigeria. M.B.,B.S.

Thanks bro. I've gone through the link before. Just wanted to hear the experience of sb that have gone through the process or maybe have some info on real life experience of licensing and practice in TT. Getting the information from the Web is one n first hand experience is another. I'd be glad if u or anybody can help. Thanks once again.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
nedum360:

yes they accept ibadan univ certificate and few other universities in nigeria which I mentioned in the former post.for you to get a government job here and practice at a government hospital you have to first apply for a letter of good standing at mdcn lagos.lagos will forward the letter of good standing to abuja,abuja will forward to the secretary medical council of Trinidad and Tobago Eric Williams medical complex champ flues Trinidad.This letter of good standing last for 3 or more months so either you have your tourist visa at hand so that when the letter is out you travel when its still valid.you will also need police report of good character for job application.you will also come to Trinidad with all your original certificates and licenses I mean current licenses.make sure you have your bond money(560,000naira) you pay either in nigeria or at trinidad when your work permit is ready.but if you want to come here and apply direct after you must have secured all this documents,either you do low grade work like security other doctors did the same or you come with enough pocket money to sustain you until your work permit which normally take 5 to 6 months is ready.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by nedum360: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
frank94:
yes they accept ibadan univ certificate and few other universities in nigeria which I mentioned in the former post.for you to get a government job here and practice at a government hospital you have to first apply for a letter of good standing at mdcn lagos.lagos will forward the letter of good standing to abuja,abuja will forward to the secretary medical council of Trinidad and Tobago Eric Williams medical complex champ flues Trinidad.This letter of good standing last for 3 or more months so either you have your tourist visa at hand so that when the letter is out you travel when its still valid.you will also need police report of good character for job application.you will also come to Trinidad with all your original certificates and licenses I mean current licenses.make sure you have your bond money(560,000naira) you pay either in nigeria or at trinidad when your work permit is ready.but if you want to come here and apply direct after you must have secured all this documents,either you do low grade work like security other doctors did the same or you come with enough pocket money to sustain you until your work permit which normally take 5 to 6 months is ready.

Thanks frank. From the foregoing, it means sb should budget at least 1.5m. Wow. That one na big money oooo! grin shocked . But like aw much person go budget for living expenses before securing a job? Is it true cost of living is very high?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
nedum360:

Thanks frank. From the foregoing, it means sb should budget at least 1.5m. Wow. That one na big money oooo! grin shocked . But like aw much person go budget for living expenses before securing a job? Is it true cost of living is very high?
yes 1.5million or 1.1million is good for living expenses and bond until your work permit is ready.yes the standard of living here is high,both accomodation and feeding.unless you rent a house with some one and buy grocery and cook on your own its a bit cheaper.but with the 1.1million for living expenses you know that 560k is for the bond and you are only left with 540k for accomodation and feeding for 5 to 6 months until your work permit is ready,so you really need a low grade job (security,construction,grocery work) to sustain your self until your main job is ready.but if you have the money budget like 1.7million for the whole process including bond you won't do any low grade job infact you will live like a king until your work permit is ready grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by vindon1985(m): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Nice wrk Frank,pls how is technicians and machine operator work over .Like how much are they paying in Naira
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by vindon1985(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2016
As well as driving work
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2016
vindon1985:
Nice wrk Frank,pls how is technicians and machine operator work over .Like how much are they paying in Naira
they pay 100,000 naira monthly some companies pay more than that,but that's the minimum.driving work is the same 100k monthly or more than but it depends on the company you are working with.some do 2 to 3 jobs to earn more money monthly but that can't be easy grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2016
How about IT with professional certification like ccie, CEH and more
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Josh121:
How about IT with professional certification like ccie, CEH and more
not easy to secure the kind of job that will suit your qualification here and even if you get one in private company the pay won't be all that good except its government job which pays good here grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Josh121(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
frank94:
not easy to secure the kind of job that will suit your qualification here and even if you get one in private company the pay won't be all that good except its government job which pays good here grin

Thank you bro , just wanted to check that side out
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by vindon1985(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tnx so much keep on d gud wrk. Like how many wrk hour do most companies allow per day
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
vindon1985:
Tnx so much keep on d gud wrk. Like how many wrk hour do most companies allow per day
some companies allow 4hours esspecailly if its grocery work or cleaning,then others are 8hours to 24hours it depends on your strength,because more hours more money that's why some nigerians wants to kill them selves here with work.someone will work for 6days here without going home and you think that person is doing him self good,our people are really workaholics wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Ogborokiri(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2016
can one get a security,cleaning, or construction job without work permit
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ogborokiri:
can one get a security,cleaning, or construction job without work permit
yes someone can get all those jobs without work permit.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Ogborokiri(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
frank94:
yes someone can get all those jobs without work permit.
hw possible and quickly can one get the job
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by nkempaul(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
@frank94.. Please how do i go about getting a t&t visa.. Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2016
Ogborokiri:
hw possible and quickly can one get the job
you come here today and start the job tomorrow,but mind you that kind of job can only feed you and pay house rent and you have nothing to count for grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.