Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90461 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by uzoo: 12:39am On Mar 14, 2013
@yuzedo

my oga at the top, Daz all
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by lafuria1(m): 3:20am On Mar 14, 2013
www.NSCDC dazz all,the '.com' is silent or let me call my oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by manny4life(m): 3:20am On Mar 14, 2013
This dude staying on his position after shamefully disgracing the nation is the bane of Nigerian society.

uzoo: After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘dot.com‘ at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”
In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word ‘com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarassing for her”
In an exclusive Telephone chat with Fake9janews, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing…….if you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”
Meanwhile, GEJ has just watched a recording of the interview, and has set up a committee to find out the real Website of the NSCDC.

Besides, whether he puts .com or not, it's irrelevant. Nigerian govt websites usually ends with .gov and has the .ng extension, so it would have been www.nscdc.gov.ng, not even ww.nscdc.com like he's attesting to in his after gaffe.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Urine: 3:22am On Mar 14, 2013
I really want to comment on this thread but I won't want a situation where my "oga at the top" will say something different so let me keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by obowunmi(m): 3:32am On Mar 14, 2013
poor guy.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by paul234(m): 3:37am On Mar 14, 2013
last to comment
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 14, 2013
I'm at work right now and I have laughed 5 mins straight.

Look at his eyes when he says, "that's all". The look is epic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 14, 2013
Once in a while some fellow just has to come in and leave everyone amused.

grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 14, 2013
pDude:
Look at his eyes when he says, "that's all". The look is epic cheesy

The way he points his fingers when he speaks makes me wonder if it's a sort of "finger problem" synonymous with NSCDC Officers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by obi2012: 4:02am On Mar 14, 2013
Lol that's too funny
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by romanlaw(m): 4:19am On Mar 14, 2013
GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE MAN IS YORUBA MAN! WITH ALL THEIR NOISE MAKING ON NAIRALAND. DAME GEJ IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE. IF THEY SACK HIM NOW AND REPLACE HIM WITH SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE YORUBAS WILL START CRYING.

16 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by babseg(m): 4:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Mehn I no fit watch the video second time.

Shame no make me watch am.

I hope his children are not on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 2legit2qwt: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2013
I'll like to use a lmao smiley but my oga at the top has to approve it

Hahahahaha that's all

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by 2legit2qwt: 4:46am On Mar 14, 2013
romanlaw: GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE MAN IS YORUBA MAN! WITH ALL THEIR NOISE MAKING ON NAIRALAND. DAME GEJ IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE. IF THEY SACK HIM NOW AND REPLACE HIM WITH SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE YORUBAS WILL START CRYING.
Why are you attributing his failure and incompetence to his tribe?
You're one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is today, backward that is anuofia!

26 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Stallion84(m): 4:51am On Mar 14, 2013
Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.
I watched a live session of a programme in 2006. 'one on one' where the jigawa state governor couldn't give a tangible response to all questions asked but the anchor was professional. He made the point known to us all and protected the interest of his host.
The Civil defence rep might not be the best candidate for his role or the live interview but using the whole scene as a cheap way to attain fame or viewer-ship is not the best. The show was not meant for that, its not Jerry Springer.
I think the NBC should do something about this and avert further occurrence.

67 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by iyaayi(f): 5:02am On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion84: Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.
I watched a live session of a programme in 2006. 'one on one' where the jigawa state governor couldn't give a tangible response to all questions asked but the anchor was professional. He made the point known to us all and protected the interest of his host.
The Civil defence rep might not be the best candidate for his role or the live interview but using the whole scene as a cheap way to attain fame or viewer-ship is not the best. The show was not meant for that, its not Jerry Springer.

Quite true!!
He was game for intentional ridicule!! Not professional of d programme anchors at all.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by mrofficial2(m): 5:03am On Mar 14, 2013
romanlaw: GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE MAN IS YORUBA MAN! WITH ALL THEIR NOISE MAKING ON NAIRALAND. DAME GEJ IS EVEN BETTER THAN THIS ONE. IF THEY SACK HIM NOW AND REPLACE HIM WITH SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE YORUBAS WILL START CRYING.

What's his name? I recall it has 'Mbok'. Do you Yorubas bear Mbok?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by romanlaw(m): 5:06am On Mar 14, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Why are you attributing his failure and incompetence to his tribe?
You're one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is today, backward that is anuofia!
. Go and sit down, efeniwe! That's what u are. If its to be an Ibo man this thread wld have gotten to page 15.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by shawnkabz(m): 5:11am On Mar 14, 2013
LMBO!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Seun Osewa Shagarri na our Oga at the top grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by kobikwelu(m): 5:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.

look at this man oo....Instead of wondering how such an incompetent semi-illiterate officer is in such an exalted position, you are pointing fingers at the Journalists who did an excellent job!!

Besides,
the journalists did nothing wrong, infact they wanted to get real answers for a lingering problem..lots of people have complained about multiple spoof websites that have scammed innocent folks trying to apply for a job in NSDC, and the journalists wanted a definitive answer from the man as to a very simple question..WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR ORGANISATION'S WEBSITE....

and by the way, was he not aware of the questions earlier on? why did he not take time to do some basic research since he was comming on National tv??..

Infact, he should be sacked....

and you are asking NBC to do something??...its a pity...

73 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo: For those of you who missed it, the NSCDC commandant (Lagos State) was being interviewed on Channels TV.

When asked for the website of the organisation he represents, this husband, father, and public officer that recieves salary and salutes gave an answer even a primary school kid wouldn't give.

Infact, his apparent jitters gave him out when they asked the question.. grin

Trust Nigerians especially on Twitter and BBM to make instant memes out of the poor man! grin

Watch Here: http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/hvideo-ak-prn1/v/722820_10151385123889475_112368749_n.mp4?oh=95fb43f8274776f59907a20c27b35198&oe=513F4F26&__gda__=1363165543_ae6ab52b7f74302f533f6b2f20b8b365

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
YOU TELL US WHAT HE SAID FOR, GOD'S SAKE!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion84: Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.

Plenty of English tongue

What is an incompetent fellow such as that doing as a leader in the corps when he doesn't even know his organization's website address. It is people like that who should be weeded out to give room to more competent people.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by fittty(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2013
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by itsekiri89(m): 5:22am On Mar 14, 2013
My people I didn't get this joke.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 14, 2013
itsekiri89: My people I didn't get this joke.

Just watch the video and you will get it cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by itsekiri89(m): 5:26am On Mar 14, 2013
pDude: Just watch the video and you will get it cheesy

Thank you my oga at the top. I have seen it. Chei, but I am not surprised sha. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2013
itsekiri89:

Thank you my oga on top. I have seen it. Chei, but I am not surprised sha. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

You are welcome my own Oga at the top. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by cold(m): 5:29am On Mar 14, 2013
My thoughts exactly. Nigerians just love to revel in mediocrity. Even calling on NBC 'to do something'. I laugh in Swahili! @Stallion84 & co please go watch any episode of Hardtalk on BBC & see how guests are grilled by Jonathan Mann until they begin to squirm

kobikwelu:

look at this man oo....Instead of wondering how such an incompetent semi-illiterate officer is in such an exalted position, you are pointing fingers at the Journalists who did an excellent job!!

Besides,
the journalists did nothing wrong, infact they wanted to get real answers for a lingering problem..lots of people have complained about multiple spoof websites that have scammed innocent folks trying to apply for a job in NSDC, and the journalists wanted a definitive answer from the man as to a very simple question..WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR ORGANISATION'S WEBSITE....

and by the way, was he not aware of the questions earlier on? why did he not take time to do some basic research since he was comming on National tv??..

Infact, he should be sacked....

and you are asking NBC to do something??...its a pity...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by buskeske: 5:30am On Mar 14, 2013
I would have said good morning,but I don't want to say one
thing and my oga on top would say another Thing.
Like goodnight.....oga ju I tire|:O|

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by andyzoga: 5:32am On Mar 14, 2013
Professionalism or no professionalism, am of d opinion that SunriseDaily is one of such tv programmes which still keep the so-called 'professionals' in this country on their toes. All we need is result n taking necessary actions with it. Enough of mediocrity in our country if we must get there. And if I may ask, where's Jigawa today after being run by the likes of "my oga at d top" who were 'professionally' covered up? It's a common knowledge that there're still many of his kind in d govt ministries n parastatals who found their ways to d top by all means n nt by merit, yet they're paid with your taxes. As long as govt can't expose them, I believe these guys(Channelstv,Chamberlain n co) are doing their best for d masses. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by fittty(m): 5:33am On Mar 14, 2013
itsekiri89:

Thank you my oga at the top. I have seen it. Chei, but I am not surprised sha. grin grin grin

Are u sure u have watched it on www.enecidici.dasit cos that where my oga ontop put it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / These Pictures Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.