Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Letter To Mr Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Mr Seun Osewa (1216 Views)

Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
I have personally notice your style of handling people's comment on your forum. You personal get irritated when users of your forum get to say things about Islam, you intentionally ban them. When muslims say things about christians and insult their root, you find pleasure without caveat attached to it.

Remember, users of your forum make the forum not your supposed knowledge of designing it. If you keep behaving this way, I don't and can't see you moving forward in social media business.

You are undemocratic, very unprofessional in handling situations here. I think you should give people opportunity to delete their account and stop using facebook precedent to force people on your site.

In all humility, I am asking you to delete my account. I can't and won't tolerate your attitude of not giving people opportunity to air their views.

If you must grow, you need to open up and stop behaving like those mad people. If muslim can protest about hijab, why can't a christian refuse to wear trouser ? Is there any law stating hijab usage in camp ? If No... Use your brain.

Delete my account without delay.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Dyt(f): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yimu @ delete my acc

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dyt: Yimu @ delete my acc

I should delete it or provide the platform
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Dyt(f): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Che che che che che che che che che
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Patuwa: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nairaland is not always fair in handling matters. I am very sure that nairaland will soon come to a close. Nairaland gives Islam the opportunity to intimidate Christians, both on land and on the cyber space. Mr Seun, be fair in ur dealings.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dyt: Che che che che che che che che che

Well... You have right to your opinion. Che che is another form of saying yes delete or provide platform for such.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Even in 2go rooms where you have exodus of children, opinion are freely expressed until room members make a report for abusive language. That of Nairaland is quite autocratic and sentimental. Banning and hidding people's post and even changing words ( semantic)to that which suits your intellectual appetite. Must pple think like you? Expressing chuvinistic favourism and religious nepotism is nt the best. Quite on unfortunate! Those who create the traffic here will later discongest them if Seun continue this way. A word is a enough

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by buchito1(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2013
Yes dats so true!!!4 Gods sake we made nairaland wat it is 2day... So without us ˚°ºU̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ wnt be anywere... So M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ brada dnt do such 2 people...
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
JudismphD: Even in 2go rooms where you have exodus of children, opinion are freely expressed until room members make a report for abusive language. That of Nairaland is quite autocratic and sentimental. Banning and hidding people's post and even changing words ( semantic)to that which suits your intellectual appetite. Must pple think like you? Expressing chuvinistic favourism and religious nepotism is nt the best. Quite on unfortunate! Those who create the traffic here will later discongest them if Seun continue this way. A word is a enough

Seun need us more than we do. He better stop what he's doing.

Young and brilliant computer guys are building forum's to take over.

The reason why Facebook is huge and lucrative today simply on freedom to air things.

How many Nigeria radio station or media house recommend Nairaland for viewers or listeners to air their views ? Zero , I mean Zero. Apart from time with one lady I can't remember her name.

They all recommend facebook. Seun should think of growing than creating some military rules
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
*Repeats all that has been said*
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Temismith(f): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Trust me, seun will not respond to dis. Except if he has stop being seun. And i wont be surpise if dis thread as a whole is hidden. Anyway..... Following..
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
I have heard your numerous complaints.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by buchito1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Seun: I have heard your numerous complaints.
wich seun be dis na
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
buchito1: wich seun be dis na
The one that they said will not respond.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by free2ryhme: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2013
buchito1: wich seun be dis na

seun the learner
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2013
You personal get irritated when users of your forum get to say things about Islam, you intentionally ban them.
I'm not a muslim. I do not have any muslims in my immediate or extended family. I do not get upset when people say things about Islam, but we do not allow that because we all know what happens when people criticize certain religions. Innocent people get hurt. That is why I have asked the moderators of the muslim section to please not allow comments that may be deemed to be insultive to Islam. It is a practical decision that's meant to save lives. The banning is not done by me; but by our distinguished Islam section moderators.

When muslims say things about christians and insult their root, you find pleasure without caveat attached to it.
False. I do not get any pleasure from people insulting each other on Nairaland. I want the forum to be peaceful and educative at all times.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Seun:
I'm not a muslim. I do not have any muslims in my immediate or extended family. I do not get upset when people say things about Islam, but we do not allow that because we all know what happens when people criticize certain religions. . .

False. I do not get any pleasure from people insulting each other on Nairaland. I want the forum to be peaceful and educative at all times.
@bolded parts, sounding contradictory to me.

Anyway, if you don't support people bashing it each other why not make it fair all round? Like putting a warning such as 'to avoid being banned, ensure your posts are not offensive to Christians/pagans/atheists/igbos/yorubas/hausas'... In fact every human being. Are Muslims the only ones capable of being sensitive to insults? Sounds like selective justice to me.

On the issue of account deletion, I think this topic has been thrashed several times to no avail. Seun won't budge. People don't like feeling like they were conned into something. Put that option oga, it might not be as disastrous as you think, hell! It might encourage more people to register since they know they can theoritically delete their account anytime.

On a lighter note, I hope my OgaAtTheTop will not say another thing Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO .cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by olushaggy(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Good talk, it better u tell him... Even on Facebook when blocked for a particular reason, and you appeal ur account will be released with no further delay. why can't such professionalism be introduced into Nairaland Social Network all in the name of fair play..
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by buchito1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
Seun:
I'm not a muslim. I do not have any muslims in my immediate or extended family. I do not get upset when people say things about Islam, but we do not allow that because we all know what happens when people criticize certain religions. Innocent people get hurt. That is why I have asked the moderators of the muslim section to please not allow comments that may be deemed to be insultive to Islam. It is a practical decision that's meant to save lives. The banning is not done by me; but by our distinguished Islam section moderators.

dis name seun is jst a user tryin 2 form osewa!!! Bone dis stuffz jare
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
buchito1: dis name seun is jst a user tryin 2 form osewa!!! Bone dis stuffz jare
its really him. Check his profile.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Mynd44: 4:02am On Mar 16, 2013
buchito1: dis name seun is jst a user tryin 2 form osewa!!! Bone dis stuffz jare
There is only one Seun
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by free2ryhme: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2013
@op y did u delete my post abt seun's attack dogs rushin 2 defend their overlord;>
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Paschal007: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2013
The length of ban these moderators dish is totally ridiculous. Unless Seun loves to see people open multiple accounts he should do something about it.

*repping nairaland's 007s*

cool
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by buchito1(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2013
k ooo.. Wadeva... Me own is dat am a rich mann... nobody knw am d son of a senetor.... Anywayz dis ma last time on NL... Cheers NLS...
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Seun: The one that they said will not respond.
Lol
buchito1: k ooo.. Wadeva... Me own is dat am a rich mann... nobody knw am d son of a senetor.... Anywayz dis ma last time on NL... Cheers NLS...
Do not let the door hit you.
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by olushaggy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gboliwe:
Lol
Do not let the door hit you.

But he is not the Senator now.....
Re: Letter To Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
free2ryhme: @op y did u delete my post abt seun's attack dogs rushin 2 defend their overlord;>

I don't have such authority to delete, ban or hide people's comment.

Redirect your grievance to the appropriate quarters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos / DHL Trailer Truck Crashes Into CBN Jos Premises / A Message To DSTV On The Love Making In BBA And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.