Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha (3020 Views)

AWOLOWO VS OJUKWU (achievements And Records) / Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? / Awolowo Vs Achebe: simple logic eluding Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by macjive01: 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
The manner Presidential pardon is doled out in this country is terrible, history has it that thieves, oles, and convicts, whom are granted presidential pardon always turns to commit even bigger crimes.

crime Against humanity (starving children of God).

crimes against mother earth (£20 policy).

even, crimes against God (poisoning).

AWOL, is a clear example, we urge the federal government to ensure these, recent pardoned criminal are placed on 24/7 watch to forestall what happen in to 60's from reoccurring.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
macjive01: The manner Presidential pardon is doled out in this country is terrible, history has it that thieves, oles, and convicts, whom are granted presidential pardon always turns to commit even bigger crimes.

crime Against humanity (starving children of God).

crimes against mother earth (£20 policy).

even, crimes against God (poisoning).

AWOL, is a clear example, we urge the federal government to ensure these, recent pardoned criminal are placed on 24/7 watch to forestall what happen in to 60's from reoccurring.
u don mek me laugh tonight. U be real funiosky o
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by macjive01: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
It's just simply precaution
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by MAYOWAAK: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2013
At what point will some of these apologists stop?
One guy starts lecturing me on the constitutional provisions on the President's prerogative of mercy.. abeg.. I tell you say I no know wetin dey there? Because US constitution allow Obama to press nuclear button now, why im no dey press amto show N. Korea? My friend, the constitution doesn't anticipate that you will have an irresponsible leader who will reckless apply the provisions of the constitution when they are not expedient... see the Logic?
Another one talk say sebi Awolowo and Ojukwu were recipients of State pardon, so why not Alams... my question would then be why not Anini and Oyenusi? As if the context of the "crimes" commited by Awolowo and Ojukwu can be equated with those of Alams... Alams is a common criminal, who was acting solely for self, had no cause he was fighting for when he was stealing... nothing either of these men (Awolowo or Ojukwu) did or were alleged to have done were unilateral and only in the interests of their pockets... See the difference?
Another one sef come talk say as we talk say as we talk say giving Alams pardon means we are encouraging corruption; then giving Diya, Fadipe and Yar'adua pardon is like encouraging coup plotting... what twisted logic? Coups are not in fashion any longer, whereas corruption is still a festering sore in Nigeria....See the difference?
The ridiculist continues.....
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by babapupa: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2013
You clowns and crybabies sure know how to start what you can not finish.

6 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by PaulJohn1: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2013
grin
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by macjive01: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2013
babapupa: You clowns and crybabies sure know how to start what you can not finish.

Sorry but could you expatiate please
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by T9ksy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
babapupa: You clowns and crybabies sure know[b]how to start what you can not finish.[/b]

Abi ojare! Don't mind them, that's their stock in trade. Afterwards, when they get what they

rightly deserved, they go into their usual "victim mode", blaming everyone but themselves for their woes.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by macjive01: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
what do you mean, " what they deserve? "
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by KINGwax(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
If someone is tryin to kill u by decieving u into war (ojukwu and ibo ppl), and another tried to stop him from destroyin u (awolowo), and the next thing u do is go against the one tryin to save u, then u shld be left for dead!!
Some people won't learn! Quote me
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by kettykings: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2013
KINGwax: If someone is tryin to kill u by decieving u into war (ojukwu and ibo ppl), and another tried to stop him from destroyin u (awolowo), and the next thing u do is go against the one tryin to save u, then u shld be left for dead!!
Some people won't learn! Quote me

you mean Awolowo who could not even save him self from being imprisoned
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by bestview: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2013
Awoliwo was worst than Alams. Awoliwo committed treason against great Zik and Balewa govt and deserved life in imprisonment, but Ikemba sympathised with him and released him. So if there is anyone of them that deserved pardon it was Alamco and not the criminal awoliwo
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Pataki: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2013
When I come across crass idiotic threads like this, I cannot help but shake my head in disgust at Nigeria.

Igbos are the most corrupt minded tribe in Nigeria. Five of ya people have just been caught by EFCC for yahoo-yahoo. Trust igbos at their criminal best asking for pardon for their ilk.

No wonder President Retardeen prefers to associate with you pathetic lot.
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by T9ksy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
macjive01: what do you mean, " what they deserve? "

Don't fret bruv! If you still can't fathom what i meant, am sure your fellow kinsman will

soon put you in the frame.

bestview: Awoliwo was worst than Alams. Awoliwo committed treason against great Zik and Balewa govt and deserved life in imprisonment, but Ikemba sympathised with him and released him. So if there is anyone of them that deserved pardon it was Alamco and not the criminal awoliwo

@ bolded............can you provide any proof to that effect? If yes, then please do else

STFU!

This is how you ibos go about malinging others personalities who do not agree with or share your myopic and

greedy mindset.Its the same way you guys started the "awo brought tribalism into nigeria" but when asked to

back it up with hard evidence, you lot starts "ducking & diving" like a pro street hustler but nevertheless

you ibos still persist in propagating your lies against the late sage.
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
not again! una no dey tire? gosh!
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ojuku was worse than a convict he was a coward

Awolowo was a convict the way Mandela was a convict

Ojuku is a craddle-robber, a coward, who betrayed his close friend Chief onoh by sleeping with his daughter,
he betrayed his people by running away to Abidjan,
he betrayed all men and carrier of Y chromosomes by tying wrapper and lipstick to flee

Ojuku is the worst specimen of animal to have ever lived on the earth. No wonder he died deaf dumb and lonely while his brothers take turns on his wife.

His children are already fighting over his will before his carcass even leaves the morgue

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu: Ojuku was worse than a convict he was a coward

Ojuku is a craddle-robber, a coward, who betrayed his close friend Chief onoh by sleeping with his daughter,
he betrayed all men and carrier of Y chromosomes by tying wrapper and lipstick to flee

Ojuku is the worst specimen of animal to have ever lived on the earth. No wonder he died deaf dumb and lonely while his brothers take turns on his wife.

His children are already fighting over his will before his carcass even leaves the morgue
You seriously need to be dealt with by the "man at the top ".
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
berem: You seriously need to be dealt with by the "man at the top ".

You mean the one that fled to Abidjan? Thats not a man but a coward
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by macjive01: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Dayokanu, please dont derail this important thread,

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT AWOL VS ALAMIEYEISHA please leave HRH ODUMEGU OJUKWU OUT OF IT !
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu:

You mean the one that fled to Abidjan? Thats not a man but a coward
OK i hear you. grin
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
macjive01: @Dayokanu, please dont derail this important thread,

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT AWOL VS ALAMIEYEISHA please leave HRH ODUMEGU OJUKWU OUT OF IT !

How can you talk about Alams without mentioning Ojuku who taught him how to use Make up, wear G string and flee in the middle of the night?

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Katsumoto: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
macjive01: @Dayokanu, please dont derail this important thread,

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

I wasn't sure whether you were a comedian or not. Now I know for sure.
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by eggheaders(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
at Op.you are a silly good for nothing fuccktard.you mofos start what you can't finish.when we start paying ojuiku and all alaigbo back in the same coins.your grown a55 cry babies we start trooping to the mods for cover.all this semi-illiterate I.q should be checked before letting y'all dumbos register on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Duru1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu: Ojuku was worse than a convict he was a coward

Must you always exude the perils of Awolowo’s so-called free educational policy through the imbecilic comparisons?
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by FreeGlobe(f): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
below.
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by FreeGlobe(f): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
@airheader formerly @eggheader
shut up. nobody is afraid of you. moreso a loser that have been turned into the thrash of NL with several pummelings. Answer the question: Awo or Alams: is there a better felon amongst them both?
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu:

How can you talk about Alams without mentioning Ojuku who taught him how to use Make up, wear G string and flee in the middle of the night?
The same Ojukwu granted state pardon to awo straight the from the penitentiary. Like Okupe said, awo remains a criminal, state pardon or not.
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by FreeGlobe(f): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pataki: When I come across crass idiotic threads like this, I cannot help but shake my head in disgust at Nigeria.

Igbos are the most corrupt minded tribe in Nigeria. Five of ya people have just been caught by EFCC for yahoo-yahoo. Trust igbos at their criminal best asking for pardon for their ilk.

No wonder President Retardeen prefers to associate with you pathetic lot.
oh preach. You are jealous GEJ is associating with igbos. You better kill yaself. You want to talk about yahoo yahoo when a Yoruba guy just ran mad the other day in Lagos from yahoo yahoo. You want links?
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by eggheaders(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: @airheader formerly @eggheader
shut up. nobody is afraid of you. moreso a loser that have been turned into the thrash of NL with several pummelings. Answer the question: Awo or Alams: is there a better felon amongst them both?

foolglobe,exterminating you and your fellow simpletons for charity is my new hobby.verbal venom sending all your mofos to nairaland rehab.awo used cloths are valuables worth more than ojuiku and his fellow flat headed peeps.alams and ojuiku has something in common dressing like females and fleding from justice.blockhead go drink more soakaway liquid for dinner joor.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Duru1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Most jackasses from southwestern region of Nigeria can not fail to amuse me. A son of the soil was cold-bloodedly murdered in Oodua capital-Ibadan and what these loudmouthed punks could put-up was to defecate in their pants. Yet the sons and daughters of the lily-hearted turncoats have the effrontery to call Ojukwu names. Nigeria is a really piece of dirt.
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mahn, this igbo people have started again.
I wonder you lots loath Awolowo. Is it because your group is yet to produce any man close to his league?

I'm not into tribal bigotry, I love Igbo people but please let the man Awo rest. I see my yoruba brothers are slowly going bonkers on this thread and I know it won't take much time for them to flip it.

*grabs a bowl of garri and crosses legs*
Re: Awolowo Vs Alamieyeiseiha by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Duru1: Most jackasses from southwestern region of Nigeria can not fail to amuse me. A son of the soil was cold-bloodedly murdered in Oodua capital-Ibadan and what these loudmouthed punks could put-up was to defecate in their pants. Yet the sons and daughters of the lily-hearted turncoats have the effrontery to call Ojukwu names. Nigeria is a really piece of dirt.

Call Ojuku names ke?

Was he not a coward? Or didnt he flee in the middle of the night?

Didnt he phuck his best friends daughter?

Didnt he sleep with his own GodDAUGHTER?

Didnt he impregnate an unknown hausa woman

Deny any of these allegations

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Biological Imperative Of Organ Theft / Akpabio On Rampage: Plots Jonathan's Impeachment, Invites Tambuwal To Aks To Fin / Blind Ex-cbn Gov, Paul Oguma Confined To Abia Village Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.