Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! (5002 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head. / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2013
Africans contribute the most in term of followers in the Catholic church.go to Western churches all them empty , but they keep electing white popes as if there are no valuable African cardinals. What kind of disrespect be this.
African Christians do you feel betrayed?
Did you want an African pope or the idea never crossed your mind?
After white Jesus/God let's celebrate our new white pope.
Slavery in disguise I tell you.
My 2cents.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2013
Let's go back to paganism/African religion those whites don't want us in their business.
Africans should stop deceiving themselves

4 Likes

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
I AM WITH YOU BROTHER CAMEROON! cool

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
My Son, Cameroon, I am Very Proud of You.

Free the Mind Shackled of your People!

[size=14pt]....My Words are Immortal...Silence me on a meaningless forum all you want!!...I am a Leader Beyond a Lord!!

Mindless Drones Will all Perish from a Ruthless Abrahamic War in the Upcoming Future

This Primitive Man Can't Lead you Anywhere, But to a Day of Doom

I have the Knowledge of All Things Living of All Worlds and All Beings

Come Float with me My Black Queenz
[/size]

They Silence me, because they can't comprehend my all foreseeing, I pull you away from the Shackles of Man Worship and Restore the Black Queen to her Rightful Place on the Throne

The Devils of these Basic Breeds Can't see or Fathom My Mind, because it Illuminates Demons at Evil Speeds!~~ Royal

...Come Float with me [size=15pt]Black Queenz[/size]...... cool
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Africans contribute the most in term of followers in the Catholic church.go to Western churches all them empty , but they keep electing white popes as if there are no valuable African cardinals. What kind of disrespect be this.
African Christians do you feel betrayed?
Did you want an African pope or the idea never crossed your mind?
After white Jesus/God let's celebrate our new white pope.
Slavery in disguise I tell you.
My 2cents.
actually latin america seems to have more catholics than africa, the have been african popes but none from d americas. And lastly catholic church no b PDP, we no dey do zoning.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: My Son, Cameroon, I am Very Proud of You.

Free the Mind Shackled of your People!

[size=14pt]....My Words are Immortal...Silence me on a meaningless forum all you want!!...I am a Leader Beyond a Lord!!

Mindless Drones Will all Perish from a Ruthless Abrahamic War in the Upcoming Future

This Primitive Man Can't Lead you Anywhere, But to a Day of Doom

I have the Knowledge of All Things Living of All Worlds and All Beings

Come Float with me My Black Queenz
[/size]

They Silence me, because they can't comprehend my all foreseeing, I pull you away from the Shackles of Man Worship and Restore the Black Queen to her Rightful Place on the Throne

The Devils of these Basic Breeds Can't see or Fathom My Mind, because it Illuminates Demons at Evil Speeds!~~ Royal

...Come Float with me [size=15pt]Black Queenz[/size]...... cool

wth is black Queen? why are you being racist?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Alfamann: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ubenedictus: actually latin america seems to have more catholics than africa, the have been african popes but none from d americas. And lastly catholic church no b PDP, we no dey do zoning.

useless defence. the man is the son of an italian immigrant. He is as white as they come. Even some of my mexican friends are now complinning about why this guy is being called a latin american.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
[size=13pt]::::::: {~Black Queenz Come Float With Mehhhhh~} :::::::[/size]
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^^^^what a troll. tongue

so you like derailing threads?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Kandiiikane(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
No azz? sad

Going to bed. angry

*takes out an.al beads*
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Alfamann:

useless defence. the man is the son of an italian immigrant. He is as white as they come. Even some of my mexican friends are now complinning about why this guy is being called a latin american.
Gbam
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ubenedictus: actually latin america seems to have more catholics than africa, the have been african popes but none from d americas. And lastly catholic church no b PDP, we no dey do zoning.
what make you think there are more Catholic Latino?
The church should represent everybody.
You God is white
Your Jesus/God is white
Your pope is white
Where are you African man/black man?

Even to elect this agents of the devil.
Black smoke means no pope= bad news
White smoke= good news

Smh
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what make you think there are more Catholic Latino?
You God is white
Your Jesus/God is white
Your pope is white

White smoke= good news

Smh

+1
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Rossikk(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2013

''We''?

Did you say ''we''?

Sorry but if they cannot get a person who looks like your father to be their pope for the first time in 1,500 years, maybe you should start to reconsider that ''we'' of a term, which you are using to attach yourself.

You are clearly not on their radar, no matter how much ''we'' say ''we'' think ''we'' are.

Ode buruku.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Kandiiikane(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
who wuld want a blk pope? undecided
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Rossikk(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Kandiiikane: who wuld want a blk pope? undecided

You really feel that inferior?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Kandiiikane(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
no
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Rossikk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
So what kind of question was that?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Kandiiikane(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mtchewww
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Rossikk(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Go back to the kitchen where you belong.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Kandiiikane(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rossikk: Go back to the kitchen where you belong.

Okay cheesy
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Rossikk(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Let's go back to paganism/African religion those whites don't want us in their business.
Africans should stop deceiving themselves

You dey mind them? But brainwashing is a serious issue sha. See how blatantly racist their so-called church is towards them, and yet like zombies they still follow.

Surely a full, upright, grown man with his head well screwed on MUST ask himself at some point, ''How is it that in 1,500 years this church which I follow has not deemed it right to grant any person who looks like me the leadership of the institution?''
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
your white pope devil's agent giving the communion to a dictator ,Argentina dictator shocked shocked

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rossikk:

You dey mind them? But brainwashing is a serious issue sha. See how blatantly racist their so-called church is towards them, and yet like zombies they still follow.

Surely a full, upright, grown man with his head well screwed on MUST ask himself at some point, ''How is it that in 1,500 years this church which I follow has not deemed it right to grant any person who looks like me the leadership of the institution?''
i weep for my people rossik ... embarassed embarassed
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I AM WITH YOU BROTHER CAMEROON! cool
cool cool
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what make you think there are more Catholic Latino?
that is a know fact.
You God is white
Your Jesus/God is white
Your pope is white
church no be pdp, there are nobody to represent, no jew or gentiles, black or white. All these are d illusions that divide us, the church is one and the pope is accepted irespective of his nationality.

White smoke= good news

Smh
hehehe, u are clinging to the unimportant.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2013
Rossikk:

''We''?

Did you say ''we''?

Sorry but if they cannot get a person who looks like your father to be their pope for the first time in 1,500 years, maybe you should start to reconsider that ''we'' of a term, which you are using to attach yourself.

You are clearly not on their radar, no matter how much ''we'' say ''we'' think ''we'' are.

Ode buruku.
the things that divide! That is my response, i dont need a black or white man to be d next pope, i need a christian, thats all.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Alfamann: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Ubenedictus:
church no be pdp, there are nobody to represent, no jew or gentiles, black or white. All these are d illusions that divide us, the church is one and the pope is accepted irespective of his nationality.

Straw man. We are talking about his race.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Rossikk(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ubenedictus: the things that divide! That is my response, i dont need a black or white man to be d next pope, i need a christian, thats all.

That's why you are a christian. Because you're a dunce who sits there being discriminated against by his fellow 'christians' on the basis of your race, for a straight 1,500 years, while you play the dumb happy slave with no brain or courage to question anything.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alfamann:

Straw man. We are talking about his race.
then change d word nationality and put race, the message remain the same.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rossikk:

That's why you are a christian. Because you're a dunce who sits there being discriminated against by his fellow 'christians' on the basis of your race, for a straight 1,500 years, while you play the dumb happy slave with no brain or courage to question anything.
thanks for the insults, lack of respect and civility, just like d gods ur friends advocated.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
How does it concern you people?

We Catholics are not complaining.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheists, Answer These Simple Questions. / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / When Does A Child Sins Start To Count In The Hands Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.