Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Armed Robbers Invade Muritala Mohammed Airport Killing Two Policemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Armed Robbers Invade Muritala Mohammed Airport Killing Two Policemen (734 Views)

Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad / Funny, Cute, Cool: Flash Mob At Muritala Mohammed International Airport / Robbers Invade Lagbaja's House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Invade Muritala Mohammed Airport Killing Two Policemen by NonsoB: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yFeFUpSDfC0/UUFnFgVaslI/AAAAAAAAHvc/4MMIXVkKiUs/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQWlycG9ydC0zMDB4MjAxLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-726800[/img]

The Muritala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos was attacked by armed robbers yesterday leaving two policemen dead during a gun duel which lasted for about 30 minutes

The armed robbers numbering over 10 beat the airport security network to unleash terror on the entire airport.

They also made away with huge amount of foreign currencies from some bureau-de-change operators.

The robbers reportedly trailed a large amount of money transported in a bullion van en route to Dubai to the departure lounge, they struck as soon as the monies were carried in bags to the departure lounge and made away with them

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/armed-robbers-invade-muritala-mohammed.html
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Muritala Mohammed Airport Killing Two Policemen by kaptiny(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Wow! Those guys are in money, hot money. May †ђ3 soul øƒ †ђ3 deceased rest in peace.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Muritala Mohammed Airport Killing Two Policemen by Burger01(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Someone **I believe a politician** was to trying to 'whiff' money (probably stolen monies) out of naija to Dubai and our daredevil big brothers were patriotic enough to stop them... Naija!!! I hail thee..
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Muritala Mohammed Airport Killing Two Policemen by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2013
I feel 4 d families of d dead Policemen. But what's wrong with d security @ d aiport? I think dey were relaxed as usual.
Just 10 armed men robbed successfully.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown To Be Jailed In Ghana For Smoking WEED On Stage / Video: Kcee – Limpopo / Photo Of The Day: Halima Abubakar 8 Years VS A Picture Of Her I Took Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.