Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

NYSC When Will The Truth Ever Be Told - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC When Will The Truth Ever Be Told (909 Views)

They Told Us Without SAED Certificate No NYSC Certificate For Us. / Female Corpers Serving In Delta State Told To 'frog Jump' Pics / The Lies I Was Told About NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC When Will The Truth Ever Be Told by greatgeo(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2013
Am a serving corp member in one of the northern states ever since the 2013 batch A kick off but one thing that amuse me is the faces of the corp member who claim to be under the age of 30years.for me from the look of things here 30% of those in the service are more then the age limit ,and NYSC says its just 30 year and below will the truth ever be told. its my obeservation O what is urs
Re: NYSC When Will The Truth Ever Be Told by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2013
You are wrong
NYSC says anyone who graduates before age 30 is eligible to serve, so you may be 65 and still be qualified, in as much as you didn't serve when you grad years back and you grad before age 30
Re: NYSC When Will The Truth Ever Be Told by herkeym001(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
NYSC self no sey no be the fault of those over age student. Say no to Recism. Student na student wether na under 30 or over 30.
Re: NYSC When Will The Truth Ever Be Told by greatgeo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: You are wrong
NYSC says anyone who graduates before age 30 is eligible to serve, so you may be 65 and still be qualified, in as much as you didn't serve when you grad years back and you grad before age 30
Noted
Re: NYSC When Will The Truth Ever Be Told by anyaoguluke: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
greatgeo: Am a serving corp member in one of the northern states ever since the 2013 batch A kick off but one thing that amuse me is the faces of the corp member who claim to be under the age of 30years.for me from the look of things here 30% of those in the service are more then the age limit ,and NYSC says its just 30 year and below will the truth ever be told. its my obeservation O what is urs
Why all these obnoxious policies (age-limit) in this nigeria? people will spend extra years after school certificate before gaining admission due to discrimination (educationally advantaged/disadvantaged state). When you eventually gained admission strike versus strike. It takes an average student seven years to finish a five-year programme-course. After graduation you discriminate against the poor people who were not privileged to study overseas where four-year programmes are completed in four years. After all these huddles. policy makers will bring in age limit in service, age-limit in employment. Just to give their privileged family members upper hand over the commoners. No way, man must survive. If birds learn flying without patching, hunters must learn how to shoot without aiming.

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS NYSC: A Totally Different Lifestyle / Vacancy In Ibadan! / Nysc Members Who Passed Out Today - October 6th 2016 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.