Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Woman Marries Herself - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Woman Marries Herself (703 Views)

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Marries Herself by turigee: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2013
She shouldn't have given up on marriage. Nadine Schweigert married herself in a beautiful ceremony attended by 300 guests. The 36-year-old divorced mom of three wore blue satin and clutched a bouquet of white roses as she walked down the aisle before a gathering of 45 friends and family members in Fargo, North Dakota, USA. She vowed to “to enjoy inhabiting my own life and to relish a lifelong love affair with my beautiful self”. See More Pictures.

After the ring was exchanged with the bride and her inner-groom, guests were encouraged to “blow kisses at the world,” and later, eat cake. "I feel very empowered, very happy, very joyous ... I want to share that with people, and also the people that were in attendance, it's a form of accountability," Nadien Schweigert said.

Schweigert said the ceremony was a celebration of how far she'd come since her painful divorce six years ago that led to her two children to decide to live with her ex-husband

Source: http://www.jobsandall.com/2013/03/woman-marries-herself.html

Re: Woman Marries Herself by merciie(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
she must have seen this on "glee" . Sue Slyvester must be her "rose" model

turigee:

Schweigert said the ceremony was a celebration of how far she'd come since her painful divorce six years ago that led to her two children to decide to live with her ex-husband

Source: http://www.jobsandall.com/2013/03/woman-marries-herself.html

now am beggining to question her sanity...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Photographer And Video Coverage Work In Owerri Needed / First No Wedding Ceremony Day In Nigeria~ 14/02/2015 / Birthday Mate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.