Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (13004 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by okon007: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
The rate of infidelity in marriages these days is quite alarming. Read this man’s sad story below:

I found out my wife of 11 years cheated on me with her boyfriend. This was last year June. She confessed to me after I confronted her with the facts. I decided to forgive her and stay married to her because I have cheated on her in the past too and I didn’t want to destroy our family because we have four small children together.

The thing now is; I don’t love her anymore. I can’t stand her and can’t even bare to touch her…
When she talks to me I get so angry I feel like stabbing her in the eye but I’ve never laid hands on her. I don’t talk to her much except when we want to talk about the kids. We live in the same house but as strangers.

She’s really tried to make it up but it’s not working. I actually hate it when she’s around me, and haven’t touched her since I found out about the cheating. I thought my anger and disgust at her would fade with time but it’s been 9 months and I still feel this way.

Will this anger ever go away or should I just end things with her?

Read More:http:///life-and-styles/i-feel-like-stabbing-my-wife-for-sleepi.html

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by akhis: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Guy na only anger dey your mind. Once the anger goes down, u will be back to your normal self and be a happy man again

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Stab am now!!Ode!!!You cheated,she forgave you,she cheated and its a big deal.You never suffer,you both deserve each other.

26 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by jerusalem101: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
My guy u better ask God 4 4giveness and a change of mind,meanwhile i don't knw y it is so difficult 4 cheat 2 enjoy the taste of their medicine..
u better make up with ur wife and put ur family back in good shape b4 it 2 late.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by drnoel: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
man I thought he called her his wife of 11 yrs. Where did the stabbing her now come into the picture?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by eforce: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Stabbing your wife would only land you in jail. Here is how to handle infidelity in marriage.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/how-to-handle-infidelity-and-adultery.html
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by nobniger: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
The anger will never go away,I doubt any man can put up with that irrespective of your past.She'll always be dirty aroung you.Take the kids and let her loose, its never going to work,the love's dead, period and I do understand.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by ifihearam: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
what tribe?

your guess is as good as mine
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Never do what u won't take to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan: Stab am now!!Ode!!!You cheated,she forgave you,she cheated and its a big deal.You never suffer,you both deserve each other.

Abi o
I wonder what he is waiting for
Who announces stabbing ahead of time
Eediotic man
Any man who runs around on his wife deserves a woman who can pay him back by doing same

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Kirinwa: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Be ready to stab all the women in the world. For many of them are unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
if you want to go to prison, stab her
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by nobniger: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
You probably know this dude will trash her and did everything no man with want to do with his loved one, and the reason is because she's not his. No stabbing or anything of such, just let her go, the dude doesn't want her neither.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Fesisko(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
I can understand how you feel right now.well let me consult my oga at the top;cos i don't want to advise you to go ahead with the stabbing,and my "My oga at the top "will say another thing.except you re ready for life imprisonment or death by hanging,pls don't do it!time heals all wounds.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Sparkle1(f): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
You cheated on her in d past,she forgave u,still stayed with u,then she cheated on you,asked for forgiveness and still wants to make her marriage work,but u feel like stabbing her,she disgusts u,etc...Mister,you need help! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
babyosisi:

Abi o
I wonder what he is waiting for
Who announces stabbing ahead of time
Eediotic man
Any man who runs around on his wife deserves a woman who can pay him back by doing same

And do worst. When cheating on him flaunt it like u just bought a $10,000 dress nd then make him regret ever knowing u.Chai some ppl dont know. What goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
"And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye unto them likewise" LK 6:31

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by KINGwax(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
If ma wife shld cheat, I will come to nairaland and post her pix wen I nailed her to the cross, I swear! Her papa go be at the right, the mama for left to make it complete!
Carpenters shld submit their quotations shld in case!
*note* I'll prefer a hardwood and six inch nail.
I hope ma prospective wife is reading this!

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by obowunmi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
The man should be treated for depression and mental illness..... only a mad man plans to kill someone else. sick retard.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by ciouciou: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
You don't need †̥☹ stab her for what goes around comes around. At list u first cheated on her so it's ₪Ö̤̣̇τ̩̩ surpose †̥☹ be a big deal †̥☹ you. It fit both of you

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by LeOstrich: 12:35am On Mar 15, 2013
Get rid of that adulteress. If she can cheat in the past, she will do it again. The kids will be fine. You go see them when you want to and provide money for them. Staying on in that abnormal and abominable situation you call a marriage is healthy for the mind and soul.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by LeOstrich: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2013
ciouciou: You don't need †̥☹ stab her for what goes around comes around. At list u first cheated on her so it's ₪Ö̤̣̇τ̩̩ surpose †̥☹ be a big deal †̥☹ you. It fit both of you

A woman's character in marriage is pre-determined by her level of virtue. You may be a virgin or a hoe before marriage but once you get married you must stay faithfully to your man. If you cant then you should leave him.

Two wrongs also don't make a right. Because he cheated shouldn't be a reason to make you one as well

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by free2ryhme: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2013
byvan: Stab am now!!Ode!!!You cheated,she forgave you,she cheated and its a big deal.You never suffer,you both deserve each other.

u too jump, haba! where in the story was it indicated that the guy cheated ?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by free2ryhme: 1:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Sparkle1: You cheated on her in d past,she forgave u,still stayed with u,then she cheated on you,asked for forgiveness and still wants to make her marriage work,but u feel like stabbing her,she disgusts u,etc...Mister,you need help! undecided

na wa for this small small girls wey enter nairaland oooo where in the story was it indicated that the guy cheated ?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 15, 2013
All the female potential cheats are very angry...smh

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by its22078: 2:37am On Mar 15, 2013
you need to deal with your anger. its only God that can help u with that. stabbing her or divorcing her won't get rid of ur anger. Anger will eat you up from the inside and fill u with bitterness, sapping away every ounce of joy left in you. It might be a good idea to have a temporary separation - maybe to cool off - or even a permanent separation if u think all trust is lost. But either way u can't hold on to anger!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by mejai(m): 2:59am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmn! Excess anger! More damage than good. Pls u can dissipate ur anger by huggin a transformer! Why d beef? U cheated too. Abeg, next story.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by cfours: 3:53am On Mar 15, 2013
stupid topic. how do you think she was feeling when you were cheating and sleeping around.
all you need to do is tell her about your urge of stabbing her. You won't count to 3 before she will run commot from that house grin for the sake of your poor kids you need to separate. we don't want to hear your story in newspaper crime section, biko.

free2ryhme:
u too jump, haba! where in the story was it indicated that the guy cheated ?

slowpoke. read the post completely before posting.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by babsomotde(m): 3:55am On Mar 15, 2013
Forgiveness is one of the basic properties of marriage. Just be patient and settle it all once and for all. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by nobniger: 5:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Again, find our if the kids are even yours (DNA) and please, make good arrangements 4 them and then let her go. I wouldn't even trust her with d kids but more importantely,get her out of your site, seeing her everyday is like eating and sleeping in one of those Niger public toilets. Women like that, and you smell them everywhere in this forum, will never stop cheating once they start. You're lucky you found out this, what of others you don't know? What you're seeing is a life style, a culture. The kids will be more than ok. She's nothing but a bad luck around you.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 5:49am On Mar 15, 2013
nobniger: Again, find our if the kids are even yours (DNA) and please, make good arrangements 4 them and then let her go. I wouldn't even trust her with d kids but more importantely,get her out of your site, seeing her everyday is like eating any sleeping in one of those Nigeria public toilet. The kids will be more than ok. She's nothing but a bad luck around you.

wooooow he cheated on her first!!!! r u reading the same story i'm reading?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by free2ryhme: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2013
c.fours:
stupid topic. how do you think she was feeling when you were cheating and sleeping around.
all you need to do is tell her about your urge of stabbing her. You won't count to 3 before she will run commot from that house grin for the sake of your poor kids you need to separate. we don't want to hear your story in newspaper crime section, biko.

slowpoke. read the post completely before posting.

u are an animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.